ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

By rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 48

150 5 2
By rg4062

Narrator

NewJeans were already one week into promotions, and the words painful and tiring couldn't compare to what it felt like.

Y/n found out that dancing and singing took Danielle's mind off of many things and calmed her.

Haruto received praise from his online friends after telling them about him and Haerin, and he took a break from gaming.

Cheol and Eunchae made up with each other, and Chaewon decided that they go see one of NewJeans' performances.

Cheol's POV

I had mixed feelings about seeing them, but I was excited nonetheless.

"Alright, you two ready?" Chaewon asked. "We might miss the train!"

"I'm not ready, wait for me!" Eunchae said.

"Cheolie, go catch the train and tell the driver to wait," Chaewon said.

I didn't think and started walking. I got to the station and it took me a few seconds to realise I didn't even know which platform the train was at.

I saw a few high schoolers and approached them for help.

"Hey, excuse me," I spoke.

"W-wha? N-no, we don't have any money! We're sorry if we did anything wrong! Please let us go!" He begged.

Their eyes looked down at my hands and widened.

"What? I'm not here for that," I explained, but I was cut off.

"Please, we aren't lying!" They put their hands together. "Kim Cheol! Sir! Please forgive us!"

"I'M NOT TRYING TO ROB YOU! I JUST WANNA KNOW-" I raised my voice, and they legged it.

A panting Chaewon and Eunchae caught up to me.

"What did you do?" Eunchae said. "Whatever, hurry, the platforms this way."

We barely made it onto the train and sat down.

"You two been to concerts or anything before?" Chaewon broke the silence.

We shook our heads no.

"It's amazing, you'll love it." Chaewon said.

I fell asleep on the train afterwards.

Y/n's POV

"Just stay back here and wait for them." I told Haruto.

"Yeah yeah, I know." He said.

The girls started their first song, and as usual we got cheering and screaming.

After a few songs, I noticed the fatigue was getting to the girls. They'd discussed it before, but Minji said it's what it takes to be an idol, and I agree. These girls are strong in their own way.

"Hey, I need to go to the bathroom," I told Haruto.

He waved me off as I left.

Even in the halls you could still hear the fans' noises and the speakers. The girls were almost done. I got a few waves from staff there, I sorta forgot I was famous.

I went into the bathroom, and the cheering and screaming got louder and louder. I thought this was just normal though.

Chaewon's POV

"THIS IS AWESOOOME!!" Eunchae screamed over the crowd.

Cheolie just had his hood up, smiling and bopping his head. A true introvert at heart. He seemed to really be enjoying it.

The noises around us rang even louder when they finished their final song and waved to the fans.

"YEAAAAHHH!!!" I cheered.

A guy appeared from backstage. He cupped Haerin's face. I looked at Cheolie and his face changed.

"Is that Haruto?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Damnn, he's handsome," Eunchae teased, and I smacked her in the arm.

Haruto then kissed Haerin in front of everybody, and the cheers roared louder.

I can't imagine what it would be like to see the one you love being made public with another person.

"HEY!! WHATS HE DOING?" I yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Cheol shouted.

"Don't! That's not your girlfriend anymore!!" Eunchae yelled.

"NAH!! GO KICK HIS ASS!!" I screamed.

I slapped him on the back and Cheol walked over to the front and tried to climb up on stage, but security pulled him down.

"What's going on there?!" A fan next to me yelled.

"You don't remember him? That's Kim Cheol!" Another yelled.

Cheolie was halfway, and security was literally tugging at his legs now.

"LET GO!!" He shouted.

The fans went wild seeing this all happen. I looked on stage to see Haruto straight up laughing at him. I think Cheolie saw it too.

He let himself come back down, and dropped the security.

He climbed on to stage and started fighting Haruto. Haruto's got fancy kicks, that's all.

"What's wrong? Why you mad?" Haruto teased over his microphone.

The teasing was ended when Cheol sent a fist right into his nose. And bam! Onto the floor.

Some fans cheered, some fans screamed and some fans went absolutely mad.

Haerin's POV

I felt all embarrassed after kissing in-front of everyone. And the fact Haruto would stand up to someone like Cheolie...

The pressuring and lightheaded feeling returned again.

"OVER HERE!" Minji screamed.

The girls formed a ring around Dani and she had her hands on her head. She wasn't saying anything at all.

"Danielle! Tell us what's wrong!!" Hyein begged.

"I... I want Y/n!!" She screamed.

"You! Go get Y/n!" Minji ordered and I fled.

"Y/n!! Danielle needs you!!" I knocked on the bathroom door.

The door opened.

"Where? What's going on?" Y/n kicked into gear.

"Just follow me!" I said.

We ran to the stage and Y/n helped comfort Danielle.

"I'm here!" Y/n comforted.

Danielle pounced like an animal into Y/n and hugged them so tight it made Y/n exhale deeply.

"Make it stop!!" Danielle begged.

"Why has this happened?" Y/n asked, and we pointed at Cheolie.

"Why's he here? That little- HEY!!" Y/n yelled.

Cheolie's attention was redirected to Y/n. Y/n kicked him in the hip and the crowd shared ooos.

Cheolie didn't play around this time, and neither did Y/n. They were both just as pissed. Y/n was pissed because of Danielle, but I can't pinpoint why Cheolie's angry though.

"YOUR FRIEND IS A MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLE." Cheolie said.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!" Y/n screamed.

"FUCK ALL THAT!! I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT!!!" Cheolie shouted into the air.

"BRING IT!!!" Haruto joined in.

Haruto did his little spinny thing before kicking Cheolie in the face. I thought Cheolie and Haruto were equals, but I guess I was wrong.

Cheolie stopped himself from landing on the floor and kicked back in a one-handstand.

Cheolie regained balance and Y/n stepped in, but Cheolie head butted them and unleashed a move I didn't even know was possible.

It was like he turned gravity off for himself. He faked a kick to Y/n's chest and used the fake to jump into the air, and turned upside down, his foot sinking into Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n groaned and held their shoulder before swinging, but Cheolie spun around on the floor on his arms and swept Y/n off their feet.

"Y/n!!" Danielle screamed.

Minji and the rest rushed in and shoulder barged Cheolie off of Y/n.

Chaewon and Eunchae also climbed onto the stage.

"All of you against one person? That's a little unfair, hm?" Eunchae said angrily.

"Relax!! This is all being recorded and filmed, right?" Chaewon said. "We're all going through the back."

"Chaewon is correct. Get up, let's go." Minji ordered.

I looked at the crowd and almost everyone there looked like they wanted to kill Cheolie.

"Haruto, get up," I said.

"I don't wanna be anywhere near that guy!" Haruto yelled.

"Why, 'cause he'll kick your ass again?" Eunchae said.

"ENOUGH!!" Minji yelled. "ALL OF YOU, GO AND SIT."

We shared cold looks at each other as we went backstage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 2.5K 25
Pham Hanni's father needs to pay his debts to his ex boss and he will have to use his daughter in order to live since his money isn't enough. Pham Ha...
23.6K 847 55
𝖠 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍�...
13K 882 16
You hate Kang Haerin. Is she hates you back? Or something that you can't even imagine. (Kang Haerin x Gn reader) Hope you enjoy reading~
27K 1.2K 22
A story where a girl named Haerin meets Danielle , not under the best circumstances, as they were basically forced to get married suddenly and had to...