Our Family ✅

By ivna_jung

Read to find out...... More

🎀Introduction🎀
🎀 Chapter-1🎀
🎀 Chapter-2🎀
🎀 Chapter-3🎀
🎀 Chapter-4🎀
🎀 Chapter-5🎀
🎀 Chapter-6🎀
🎀 Chapter-7🎀
🎀 Chapter-8🎀
🎀 Chapter-9🎀
🎀 Chapter-10🎀
🎀 Chapter-11🎀
🎀 Chapter-12🎀
🎀New House Tour🎀
🎀 Chapter-13🎀
🎀 Chapter-14🎀
🎀 Chapter-15🎀
🎀 Chapter-16🎀
🎀 Chapter-17🎀
🎀 Chapter-18🎀
🎀 Chapter-19🎀
🎀Chapter-20🎀
🎀 Chapter-21🎀
🎀 Chapter-22🎀
🎀 Chapter-23🎀
🎀Chapter-24🎀
🎀 Chapter-25🎀
🎀 Chapter-26 🎀
🎀 Chapter-27🎀
🎀 Chapter-28🎀
🎀 Chapter-29🎀
🎀 Chapter-30🎀
🎀 Chapter-31🎀
🎀 Chapter-32🎀
🎀Chapter-33🎀
🎀 Chapter-35🎀
🎀 Chapter-36🎀
🎀Chapter-37🎀
🎀 Chapter-38🎀
🎀 Chapter-39🎀
🎀 Chapter-40🎀
🎀 Chapter-41🎀
🎀 Chapter-42🎀
🎀 Chapter-43🎀
🎀 Chapter-44🎀
🎀 Chapter-45🎀
🎀 Chapter-46🎀
🎀 Chapter-47🎀
🎀The End🎀
Sequel

🎀 Chapter-34🎀

636 45 11
By ivna_jung

2 Years Later

Hoseok, Sook-Ja, and Jay- 18 Years old
Jennie, Lisa- 20 years old
Taehyung, Jungkook- 17 years old
Jimin's Age- 16 Years old

🌺🌺🌺

Germany
Sook-Ja's house

Jay- Hobi Hyung!! Are you fine?

Jay asked as soon as he came. He was panting hard which clearly showed he ran to get here.

Sook-Ja- Shh.... He is sleeping. Keep your voice down.

Jay- Oh sorry sorry.

Sook-Ja- Ok, but Thank God you are here. I called you cause I have an idea.

Jay- What is it?

He asked drinking the water.

Sook-Ja- I am taking Hobi Oppa back to Korea.

She said with a serious face which clearly said she isn't joking.

Jay- Does he know?

Sook-Ja shooked her head while playing lightly with Hoseok's hair.

Sook-Ja- I will tell him after he wakes up. My Mom, Dad and Unnie are already in Korea, so I will get a reason to go with him.

She said. She stood up and sat kn the couch. Jay followed her saying

Jay- I will come with you too.

Jay said. Sook-Ja looked at her and shook her head.

Sook-Ja- There is no need Jay. And I don't think your parents will give you permission.

Jay- They will. They have to. And There is need. Remember, we are L3. Lucky three. We are not lucky if even one of us is missing. And we always help each other, so I can't stay behind this time too. Ok?

Sook-Ja- But Jay...

Jay- It's final Sook. I will talk with my parents. They will understand. And I always wanted to go to Korea too and they know this so they will not deny.

Sook-Ja- Ok fine. And ya, tell Aunt and Uncle that they don't hav to worry about your stay. You will stay with me and My family.

Jay- Thanks Sook.

Sook-Ja- Idiot. There is no need to thank me. Like you said, we always help each other.

Jay- Hmm. You are right.

After this they both sat in silence when.....

~ Umh....

They heard a voice. They both immediately turned to Hoseok who was sleeping on the bed.
They saw him opening his eyes and sitting on bed.

Sook-Ja- Hey Oppa.

She said slowly trying her best not to make him flinch. He looked at her and gave her a small smile.

Sook-Ja- Are you fine now?

She asked as she and Jay came and sat beside him. Hoseok nodded a little telling them "He was Fine."

There was silence between for the next 10 minutes. Hoseok broke the silence

Hoseok- I wish I never left Korea.
I don't like it here anymore. I just want to go back.

Sook-Ja- Then, let's go. We will also come with you. Right?

Jay- Right. Let's go.

Hoseok looked at both of them like they were joking or something.

Sook-Ja- We are not joking. Before you woke up, me and Jay were talking about this only.

Jay- Yes Hyung. Let's go back to Korea.

He said. Hoseok went into deep thoughts.

Sook-Ja- Oppa you will also get to meet your family again. It's been 8 Years, right? And you miss them so much too.

Jay- Yes Hyung. There is nothing to thing. Let's just go to your house and start packing. I will tell my Dad to book us tickets. He will get us and that too for tomorrow's flight. 

Sook-Ja- and Till tomorrow, if you want you can stay here.

Hoseok- I guess you are right. Let's go.

He said. Sook-Ja and Jay looked at each other with a big smile. They both went and  hugged Hoseok.

🌺🌺🌺

Next Day

Hoseok-  Should I like.... Write a note telling aunt that I am leaving.

Jay- Maybe you should. Wait..... Sook you write.

Sook-Ja- Fine.

She said. She took a sticky note and worte

Aunt Choi,
I am going back to Korea.
By.

-Hoseok

She closed the pen and sticked the note on refrigerator. Hoseok and Jay read the note. Jay almost laughed at how direct Sook-Ja was.

Hoseok- Isn't it a bit.... Short?

Sook-Ja- It isn't. Now, let's go. Jay's father must be be here to pick us up.

Hoseok- Hmm....

He said. They took their luggage and went out. It was early morning, and no one was around. They saw A car standing outside. While Jay's father was sitting in it. All three of them went there and sat inside after putting their luggage. Jay and Sook-Ja sat kn the back while Hoseok sat in the front sit beside Jay's father.

JF- Ready to go kids?

Jay- Yup Dad

Jay answered. His father nodded his head and started the car. He started driving. It was 45 minutes journey to the airport.

Hoseok- Uncle, thank you so much for helping us and allowing Jay to come with us. And also for arranging flight tickets this soon.

JF- Aish Hobi. There is no need to thank me.
I see You and Sook-Ja same as I see Jay. Like my own kids. I don't know if you know this or not, but my Jay admires you so much. The day he met you,  from that day only. He came home and told us about you. He said" Dad, we have a kid in our school. And he is from Korea. And he is cool and then the train of compliments for you started." And now since you all three are friends, who am I to come in between you three? Hmm? You know, You and Sook are the only persons whom I trust with my son. And I know if you are with him, nothing will happen to him.  I trust you so much.

Hoseok- Thank you so much uncle. I will make sure to never break your trust.

JF- I know Hobi. You know, cause of you and Sook he even learned Korean so he can talk with you.

Jay- Ok Dad. That's enough I guess.

Jay said from the back seat. He was clearly fully embarassed. Everyone laughed when he said that.

Hoseok- Don't worry Jay. I already know this. You may be a bit clingy but other than that, always remember you are my first ever Friend. And a friend whom I admire the most.

Jay- Thanks Hobi Hyung.

🌺🌺🌺

Time Skip
After Landing in Korea
Outside the Airport

Sook-Ja- Let's go to my house first and have some rest. We can go to your house in the evening. Is it Ok?

Hoseok- Sure, I guess.

He said and Jay also agreed. They took a cab/taxi and went to Sook-Ja's house. Well, Sook-Ja also used to live in Seoul. Nice coincidence. Right?

Well, they went their and ofcourse Sook-Ja's parents were very happy to have them. They went to the guest rooms to have some rest. All three of them were tired because of the long journey.

🌺🌺🌺
Evening

Hoseok- You sure you can drive?

Hoseok asked. Actually, they were taking the taxi but suddenly Sook-Ja suggested to use her car. And that she would drive.

Sook-Ja- I can. Let's go Oppa.

Hoseok- Fine.

At last, they sat in the car. Sook-Ja drove. Hoseok was sitting infront to tell the direction.

After 10 minutes, they reach home. Hoseok's home. Hoseok came out from the car. A huge smile was on his face.

Sook-Ja- Let's go in.

Jay- Yup. I am excited to meet your family.

Hoseok- I am excited too. To meet my family. And especially to meet someone special.

Sook-Ja, Jay- Who?

Hoseok- You will know.

He said. They went towards the door. Hoseok took a deep breath before finally ringing the bell. Within a minute, the door opened and Hoseok saw a girl standing there. She looked at Hoseok with a confused expression and said

~ Who are you?

🌺🌺🌺

Hey Moonlights
How was it?
A long chapter after a long time
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1372

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101 1 9
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰...
119K 2.5K 30
Good girl, aren't you? ▪under editing▪ (The grammar is off, need to be fixed)
W || J.H By Ammi

Fanfiction

150K 6.7K 52
No spoiler here, just read it directly ;)
1.1M 35.8K 186
BOOK ONE. ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌...