𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

Par voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... Plus

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

eighty-seven

1.4K 46 12
Par voicelessyouth

And now we've moved into Revenge Of The Sith

It was just your average afternoon, Y/n hadn't been doing much but meditation. It had been a couple of days since Obi-wan reported to the council, and had returned to Anakin. Y/n had been doing everything she could to stay distracted, but it definitely wasn't easy. Especially with so little to do.

Anakin had been out of contact, probably busy with war stuff. It had been far too long since they had last talked, and Y/n never knew how much she could miss a person. While at the same time, being horrified to talk with them.

Padmè checked on Y/n daily, making sure shebeas okay. Luckily Noah still didn't know about the pregnancy. There had been no news of Ahsoka, not that Y/n knew of anyway. She just hoped that the padawan was okay.

The puking and fatigue was still a thing, and Y/n wished it would all just go away. Y/n kept on reading up, and knew that the sickness would eventually go away. Just a few more weeks till it did, hopefully.

Today was no different. Y/n was once again sitting in her room, just on the floor meditating. This time she was levitating in the air slightly, and she was more aware of it. When Y/n had accidentally done it without Master Yoda nearby, she freaked out again and fell to the floor on her ass.

Suddenly Y/n heard the sound of a faint explosion, and she instantly snapped out of the meditative and dropped to the ground. The landing wasn't entirely graceful, which caused het to wince a little.

"What the fuck." Y/n grumbled pushes herself to her feet, and walking over to the large windows in her room.

She looked out the window, and gasped loudly. The Senate building was smoking, specifically the Chancellor's office at the top floor. Y/n's eyes went even more wide, when she saw sith ship floating above the atmosphere. It was the Malevolence.

"Oh shit Padmè!" Y/n cursed rushing to her nightstand, and pulling out her lightsabers.

Just as she grabbed her sabers, there was another explosion at the building. Y/n's eyes widened even more, and she rushed out of the room. She just hoped Padmè wasn't at the Senate building.

☁︎

Y/n knew she shouldn't be here, but she just had to. She knew Padmè was on Coruscant, but where she was Y/n didn't know. The main place she'd be is the Senate building.

When she arrived, she saw Master Windu and Master Yoda. But they weren't the only things, over a dozen droids were there. Some had blaster holes, and others had lightsaber marks. Clones from both Master Windu, and Master Yoda's battalion were walking around investigating.

Instantly Y/n rushed up to them "What happened?" She asked, panicked and a little out of breath.

Master Windu looks at Y/n with a scowl "What are you doing here?" He asks coldly.

Master Yoda looks back "Yes what are you doing here?" He asks, his tone more kind then Windu's.

"I saw the smoke from my apartment, and senator Amidala is here." Y/n said fearfully.

Yoda holds up a hand "Fine Senator Amidala is." He says "But the Chancellor has been taken."

Windu looks to Yoda "Will all due respect grand Master, the queen of Alderaan doesn't need to know this." He says.

"Hmmm your choice, it is not."

Y/n was grateful for her masters words, and smiled slightly "How was the Chancellor taken? Who took him?"

"General Grievous." Master Windu says.

Yoda shakes his head "Slipped past us again, he did." He mumbled in frustration.

"Grievous?" Y/n gasped looking forward at all the dead droids, she shook her head "Why would he want the chancellor?"

"A number of reasons." Windu said blankly.

Y/n sighed and crossed her arms, she could feel herself growing annoyed with his tone "Is anyone going to rescue him?" She asks.

Master Windu turns to Y/n with an annoyed look "With all due respect your Majesty, these are things you don't need to know." He says.

Yoda opens his mouth to say something, but Y/n beats him to it "Right, my mistake." She says coldly "Good day to you Masters."

☁︎

Y/n paced back and forth, waiting for Padmè to burst in. She knew she would, there's no way she wouldn't. As if she had manifested it, Padmè came in.

"Y/n- oh you're right here."

Instantly Y/n stopped her pacing, rushing to pull her bestfriend into a tight hug. She then moved back "Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" She asked frantically, looking down at her stomach.

At this point Padmè was four months pregnant, nearly five. Her stomach had been showing more and more, but she managed to keep it hidden. Her pregnancy wasn't exactly public knowledge, and it wouldn't be until after the birth.

"We're both fine, we were nowhere near the explosion." Padmè said with a small smile "A little startled by the sound though."

Y/n lets out a breath of relief "I'm glad you're both okay." She says "What even happened?" She asked, leading the women over to the couch. The both of them sitting side by side.

Padmè shakes her head "Everything happened so fast. One second the building is shaking from the explosion, next droids are marched in." She says.

"How did they even manage this?" Y/n asks while shaking her head "It..it doesn't add up."

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Padmè agreed with a nod.

"What about the Chancellor, is someone going to go and rescue him?" Y/n asked.

Padmè grins a little "Well, let me tell you something." She says "Apparently Anakin and Obi-wan are going to save him."

Y/n's eyes widened a little "They are?" She asks, nervousness and realization bubbling inside her.

"It's what I heard at least." Padmè says with a shrug "I overheard Grand Master Yoda talking about it."

"That means he has a chance to come home." Y/n says with a small smile, "But that also means that......"

"That you have to tell him." Padmè says with a nod "Are you nervous?"

"I'm gonna puke thinking about it." Y/n groaned slipping into the couch more.

Padmè reached over and grabbed her hand "It'll be okay Y/n." She says "Don't worry about it too much, you're stressing yourself out."

Y/n lets out a huff and shakes her head "I can't help it, honestly." She says, "I having seen him in so long, and I haven't spoken to him in a while."

"Your freaking out again." Padmè scolded, but then she gasped in suprise her hands going to her stomach.

Instantly Y/n's panic for herself disappeared, and instead her panic and worry for Padmè surfaced "What? Is something wrong? Are you okay?" She sputtered.

"The baby...it-it moved." Padmè whispered, taking off the bulky over coat she had on. Leaving het in something more comfortable, she had been wearing bulky jackets to hide the growing bump.

Y/n calmed down a little "It kicked?" She asked.

Padmè shakes her head "No. Not kicked. It just moved a little." She said, placing her hand on her stomach.

"Is it too early for that?" Y/n asks.

"No....honestly I had started to get a little worried the little guy wasn't gonna move." Padmè says with a laugh, while rubbing her stomach.

Y/n smiles a little "It's a boy?" She asks.

Padmè shakes her head "We still don't know yet. Me and Noah want it to be a suprise." She says.

"That honestly makes sense, who doesn't love the element of suprise." Y/n says with a laugh, and a shrug.

"Very true." Padmè agrees "Noah has been fantastic, he's been so patient. He's been getting everything I've been craving, always checking with the cooks to make sure they're getting everything right."

Y/n laughs and shakes her head "That sounds like my brother." She said.

Padmè nods with a fond smile "So, how have you been feeling?" She asks "How is everything going?"

"It's been...stressful. I've been meditating a lot, it's been helping me stay calm." Y/n says with a shrug "I've been extra tired, and there's been a lot of puking." She explained.

"That's completely normal, and it'll pass with time." Padmè says with a small smile "I'm glad to know you're doing okay though."

The two continue to talk, just about simple things. Y/n had just finished telling Padmè about how Obi-wan practically forced her to tell Yoda, just so she didn't have to train and she could relax. Which she was thankful for, considering she found herself getting more and more exhausted.

"Well it's good he did, you'll need the rest and jedi training isn't good for the baby." Padmè said.

Y/n lets out a sigh "I'm just glad I was almost finished with my training anyways." She says "Quite convenient."

Padmè laughs a little "Things just seemed to work out in your favor." She says.

"Lucky for me." Y/m says with a small laugh.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1K 33 10
This would take place between season 3 and 4. On Naboo because Anakin and his padawan Ahsoka were sent to protect the Queen and Padme during her visi...
545 23 7
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... An ancient Sith Lord dwelled, hidden across the galaxy. Over the years, he has amassed a small crew to...
1.9K 60 20
In which Odessa Tove knows she shouldn't, but falls for the chosen one, nonetheless .. (Anakin Skywalker x female oc)
44.9K 1.3K 53
Y/N L/N is a soldier who lost his parents. Became a trooper to fight alongisde the Republic. Y/N would excel expectations within the Order but he wou...