Fire Phoenix

De charlewrites

"don't do anything crazy stupid, please" ... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 15

542 11 0
De charlewrites

We walked over to the bar and leaned against the counter. Jason took someone's drink, I looked at him with an, are you serious, face.

"Hey." A lady spoke, it was probably hers, I thought. "My bad. Thought it was mine. Let me buy you another one." Jason flirted. "It wasn't my drink." The lady spoke again.

This is gonna end badly, I thought while biting my lip. "What the Fuck are you doing?" A man said coming up from next to the woman.

"I'm sorry, Mumford. Did you say something?" Jason asked with a cockiness tone. "Do you want me to kick your ass?" The man asked.

"I want you to try." Jason joked. I stood between the two of them. "Jason, don't, let's just go, okay." I said, grabbing his shoulders to calm him down.

"Yea, listen to your little girlfriend." The man joked. I was pissed, I turned my head around and gave him a death stare, "I think you should leave too, little man." I said angrily.

"Freak!" The man spoke, "Look at your eyes, weirdo." I knew exactly what he was talking about, my red eyes. I stopped thinking for a moment and just stared at the ground.

"What the hell did you just say?" Jason yelled, shoving the man. They both started to shove each other. I let them fight as I stood off to the side still thinking about what the man said.

Jason grabbed the man by the collar, "Let's do this." He joked. "Let's not." Dick said, pulling Jason away from the man.

"Back the fuck off. I got this." Jason yelled. I was brought back to reality watching Dick stand between the men trying to calm Jason down. "Jason–" Dick started.

An explosion then happened making everyone fall to the ground. Jason used his arms to cover my body as glass shattered everywhere.

Dick grabbed the two of us, taking us out of the club. "I think we got lucky." Jason spoke.

Dick's phone started to ring and he walked a little away to answer it. My hands started to shake a lot and I could feel my breathing start to speed up. "Hey, you okay?" Jason asked.

He looked down at my hands and grabbed them. "Hey, you're okay, we are safe, okay. What that idiot guy said back there was nothing, ignore him he is just some asshole." Jason said, calming me down.

My breathing slowed down a bit. "Thank you." I smiled, "Sorry, it was just another panic attack, I'm okay now." He still held onto my hands but slowly let go as Dick walked back over to us.

"Who was that?" Jason asked, concerned as Dick seemed to be really worried about something. "I killed his father." I opened my eyes wide at the crazy news I just heard.

We followed Dick as he walked over to the sidewalk. "The guy who murdered your parents? That's a win either way you look at it. One less scumbag on the face of the planet. Man, that must have felt awesome." Jason said.

"Yeah, that's the problem." Dick said as he stopped to turn towards us. "Hey, you want my advice? Don't be Robin. All those years Bruce was helping me, he was training me into a weapon. His weapon. He may have to be convinced that you can get everything you ever wanted but you can't unlearn what he teaches you, and you can't control it. Believe me, the price is too high."

Dick brought his attention to me, "Ember, learn your powers, learn to control them. But don't let the world see it. They'll turn you into a weapon and when you make one mistake it will follow you for the rest of your life. Trust me." I took in his words thinking about them.

This is what the world wanted me to be. They gave me powers after the only people I have ever loved died. If I wasn't the Fire Girl of Detriot, then what was I? A homeless, familyless girl with no one and no future.

Dick's phone ran again and he grabbed it looking at it with worry, "I gotta go." I looked up at him wondering where he was going but Jason spoke, "Where?" He questioned.

"I gotta take care of this by myself." Dick said, holding out his phone before walking away from us.

"We're following him, right?" I said looking at Jason. "Totally" He agreed.

We walked over to the car and Jason grabbed his briefcase and went to an alleyway to get changed. He walked back out to see me standing there waiting for him. "Are you going to go like that?" He questioned.

"Yea, when I was in Detroit, I would wear a party city mask, since people actually knew me there. I didn't want them to know who I was. At this point I don't care if people see Ember Jones as the famous Fire Girl. No one knows me here so might as well show off my full face." I joked.

"Fire Girl?" Jason questioned as we walked away to follow Dick. "A little boy called me once and it got on the news and here I am. I am more creative than that, trust me." I smiled

We reached the place where Dick was at. We both stood up on the top of the building leaning on some bars watching and waiting for the right time to jump it.

"He gave you an out, dumbass. You should've taken it." Jason joked, grabbing everyone's attention towards us.

Dick took this opportunity to slice the rope with his arm to set Clay free Jason jumped down on top of the man making them both fall to the ground. I jumped after them, following them to the ground. They continued to fight as I walked over to help Dick free Clay.

I looked over to check on Jason but then found him standing up over the Melting Man. But he had a gun pointed at him, before i could run over to stop him he shot it hitting Jason with acid causing Jason to fall.

"No" I yelled angrily. I threw a fireball towards him, making him fall over and groan in pain. Dick ran over to him and started to fight him.

I ran over to where Jason was getting on my knees making sure he was okay. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "That was badass, babe." Jason joked. I laughed at him then proceeded to help him up.

As we both got up and stood next to Dick who was done fighting the Melting Man."Nice work. Dude deserves what he got" Jason spoke "Are you okay?" Dick asked Jason.

"Zylon fibers, man!" He said joyfully. "You're welcome, by the way, for saving your life." Dick spoke. "And you're welcome for me saving your life." Jason said back.

"And you're welcome for saving both of your lives." I joked. We laughed for a minute but were interrupted by cops. "I'll take care of it." Jason said, running away.

"He's gonna do something dumb." I said, Dick nodded his head in agreement. Clay groaned in the background moving both of our attentions over to him.

"You take care of him and I got Jason." I said as I ran over to where Jason left earlier.

"Jason" I yelled as I saw him fight all of the cops and knock them all to the ground.

Dick ran over to us and grabbed Jason and pulled him off to the side. I stood and watched the two, making sure no other cops show up.

"What do you think you're doing? They're cops." Dick yelled. "Wearing a mask. I can do whatever the fuck I want." Jason joked back.

I stood there crossing my arms looking between the two and then back at the unconscious or even dead cops. "Did you not just hear what I said? There's no way Batman's cool with beating up cops." Dick angrily spoke.

"He isn't. But I don't see him here. The cops in Gotham kicked my ass every night" Jason said as he shoved Dick off of him. "Now I get to kick back."

"You obviously have your own shit going on. But you're gonna wake up one day and have no idea who you are." Dick said, I am pretty sure he was talking about himself too.

"Coming from the guy screaming, "I'm not Robin. I don't want to be Robin," Standing there in a fucking Robin suit suit, carring that case all over the country." Jason yelled. I nodded my head in agreement, I mean he has a point.

"You want to know the real difference between us? I know who I am, man. I kick ass with Batman, and I fucking love it. But who the fuck are you?" Jason continued standing closer to Dick angrily.

Jason walked away kicking a cop in the gut. "Fuck you." I ran over to him ignoring Dick standing there. "Wait." I yelled, making Jason stop in his step.

"Don't do anything crazy stupid, please." I begged. "I promise." Jason smiled, I smiled back.

"Call me," Jason said before he left. "I don't have–" I yelled but figured he couldn't hear me since he left the building.

I turned around and walked back over to Dick who was still standing there thinking about what Jason said. "Do you agree with this?" Dick asked me pointing around to the many cops on the floor.

"No, but I think he has his reasons. Anger gets the best of people and they lose control. Trust me I understand that on a high level." I answered.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.9K 3.1K 50
"When the New God abandons his future, and the Old God merges the Flyer, the Champion, and the Traveler, the war spawned across dimensions will begin...
73.5K 2.6K 88
Titans S1 - ❝ the 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 will know our names ❞ Titans S2- ❝ we will be 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 ❞ Titans S3- ❝ shall we show them what 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 can do...
689K 19.5K 72
"𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏, 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊'𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍." - titans; season 1 - 2! - jason todd x oc - enjoy :ᴅ
3.9K 142 19
"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within, Dick." Book 2 of my series of Dc Titans. Jane GreenXDick G...