With CEO Vyom (Complete)

By mp071105

"I didn't want to marry you." His words are a small whisper as if just saying them is a sin. "But I've never... More

Chapter 1- Surprise!
Chapter 2- Good News
Chapter 3- Hello Doctor
Chapter 4- It's Okay
Chapter 5- In Transit
Chapter 6- Gin and Goa
Chapter 7- Back to Work
Chapter 8- Teamwork is Dreamwork
Chapter 9- Star Gazing
Chapter 10- Arranged Marriage
Chapter 11- Jatin
Chapter 12- Fixed Relations
Chapter 13- Nidha's Mehendi
Chapter 14- Holy Matrimony
Chapter 15- Homecoming
Chapter 16- The Palace
Chapter 17- Mr. and Ms. Gupta
Chapter 18- Working Woman
Chapter 19- Dr. Nidha Gupta
Chapter 20- Give Up
Chapter 21- Detective Nidha
Chapter 22- Healer
Chapter 23- Swiss Surprise
Chapter 24- I Love You
Chapter 25- Honeymoon
Chapter 26- Good News 2.0
Chapter 27- Baby on Board
Chapter 28- Mummy To Be
Chapter 29- Terror of the Night
Chapter 30- Trust is a Privilege
Chapter 31- Long Cold Night
Chapter 32- The Heart's Place
Chapter 33- Friendly Beginnings
Chapter 34- Icecream Encounters
Chapter 35- Trapped
Chapter 36- Confrontation
Chapter 37- Just A Kiss
Chapter 38- Dr. Gupta
Chapter 39- Do You Still Love Me?
Chapter 40- Heart's Calling
Chapter 41- Perfect Ending

Introduction + Authors Note

2.2K 53 4
By mp071105

Hey all!

I'm officially starting the sequel to Dating Douchey Dev!

This story takes place 4 years after Dev & Pihu's wedding and will be focusing on Vyom and Nidha but most of the characters from the previous book as well as new characters will be included. I'm going to try to release the chapters as soon as I can.

You do not need to read the first book in order to read this one!!!
But if you would like to see how this whole universe started, I'd would recommend you read Dating Douchey Dev first. It a short book and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

-💙

CHARACTERS~

Vyom Gupta- 32 years old

Vyom has money, family power, and a built career all set for him. But thats not what he wants, coming from the family of the most prominent architectural firm in India, he has longed for one thing- love. Cast aside as a second hier, Vyom is very close with his friends and overall a simple, closed off, and possessive guy. 

Nidha Kaur- 23 years old

Nidha is basically sunshine in a bottle. She's a smart and hardworking girl who just graduated from medical college. She was mostly raised by her cousin Pihu and her parents don't pay much attention to her. Overall, she's a very witty and bubbly girl. 

Dev Kapoor- 34 years old

He's one of the biggest self-made actors in Bollywood and married to one of the most famous event planners in India. He is Vyom's bff and they have known each other since their struggle days.

Priyanka Kaur Kapoor (Pihu)- 30 years old

She is the girl boss of the century and has a booming event planner business. Married to Dev and a perfect modern-day Indian girl. She is also Nidha's cousin and a mother figure for her.

Raj Kaur- 25 years old

Nidha's older brother. Spoiled to the core by her parents. Dropped out of college and is barely able to retain a job. Also very sexist.

 Pankaj & Meeta Kaur- 50 & 49 years old

The younger brother of Dheeraj Kaur(Pihu's dad). Live a middle-class life with a very patriarchal mindset. Idolize their son.

Akshay & Ginny Gupta- 35 & 33 years old

Older brother and sister-in-law of Vyom. Akshay has been groomed to be the heir to the Gupta Firm and Ginny is the prime daughter-in-law. He got arranged married to Ginny 8 years ago and both are overall compassionate and sophisticated.

Arjun and Tina Gupta- 63 & 59 years old

Arjun Gupta is the owner of the Gupta Firm. They are both very snobby and believe in the power of money. For them, family is all about power and business. They are the parents of Akshay and Vyom. 

~Once again, none of the characters have faces, as it is up to the reader's imagination. I will try to make this story much more unique and longer than the last without making it too dramatic. I hope you enjoy it and as always please vote and comment your thoughts!

-💙 

ps. I'm slowly getting better at this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 7.1K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
1.5M 65.1K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
134K 5.3K 37
"Ahh, Aryan don't! It hurts." screamed Aksita. But Aryan was in his own thoughts. He was burning in jealousy. "Leave me! Aryan it's hurting badly ple...
503K 25.1K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...