Actor(Oshi no ko)

Від FireboltGT

Lies are the only way to keep the love he so desperately craves. The real him is not enough, but as long as h... Більше

Prologue: Noah Anderson
Prologue Part 2: Noah Anderson
Aikara Hoshino
My mother's name is Ai?
Ai's performance
Siblings conversation
Actor
The Tough Idol World
Promotional Event
One Year Timeskip
Can you act?
One Month Later
Arima Kana
Be Kind
A Familiar Voice
Second Mother
Sacrifice
Impromptu
Do you love me?
Preschool
The Week Before Tokyo Dome
The Day of Tokyo Dome
What if-Side Story
Aftermath
I'll Lie Again Hoping It Becomes The Truth
In an Instant, He Stole the Spotlight
I Can't Give Up On It
Prologue Ends
Taekwondo
We Aren't The Same
Early Morning
Unexpected Reunion
Offer
Act With Me!
A Mother's Sacrifice
Understanding Her
Let's Make This Show Great
Living With a Genius Brother
Rehearsal
Filming
Aftermath of filming
Afterparty
Selfishness
Yoto Highschool
Friend

Relevation

3.9K 193 30
Від FireboltGT

(Aikara POV)

"So, did you guys hear? There will be a new member in B-Komachi." Ruby exclaimed, her words slipping into my ears. To be honest, I couldn't care less about what she was saying. My interest in idols was solely reserved for Ai. In fact, I couldn't even recall the names of Ai's fellow group members.

But as always, I maintained my mask, my facade, and mustered a smile, feigning curiosity. "A new member? How exciting! I wonder who it could be?"

Aqua chimed in unexpectedly, appearing rather enthusiastic about the topic. "They haven't revealed it on TV yet, but I happened to overhear President Saitou talking on the phone. It was on speaker, so I caught snippets of the conversation. From what I gathered, the president was speaking to a young woman with a foreign accent. It seems like the new member is going to be a foreigner, given that he mentioned her English stage name."

Is she also a foreigner? That's quite intriguing since I was also a foreigner in my previous life. I wonder which country she comes from?

Ruby turned her head towards me, her eyes brimming with curiosity. "Hey, Aka nii-chan, weren't you a foreigner in your past life?"

A wide grin stretched across my face as I thrust my fist triumphantly into the air. "Absolutely! In my previous life, I was a proud American," I proudly declared.

Upon hearing my response, Ruby shifted her gaze towards Aqua, her eyes sparkling with intrigue. "Hey, Aqua nii-chan, do you happen to know her stage name? Aka nii-chan might have some insight."

Unfortunately, Ruby, I must confess that I won't be able to assist you in identifying her. Even in my past life, I never followed idols or their activities. Life presented me with its own set of challenges, making it difficult to immerse myself in the realm of idol culture. The weight of constant obligations, expectations, and the relentless facade of acting eventually took a toll on my very soul. To cope with these sentiments, I sought solace in anime and games, but the realm of idol pursuits never found a place among them.

Aqua appeared deep in thought, seemingly struggling to recall the stage name. Perhaps the language barrier poses a challenge for him, just as it did for me when I encountered the intricacies of the Japanese language in this life ."I remember now, it's Ellie!" Aqua proclaimed while placing his fist on his palm, and Ruby started to comment on it. But, I wasn't able to clearly hear what she was saying as I only had a single thought in my mind.

Ellie?

Could it possibly be her?

No, no, no, it's utterly impossible.

I'm certain it's just a mere coincidence.

After all, Ellie is quite a common name.

Besides, I've never heard her mention any aspirations of becoming an idol in the past.

So, without a doubt, fate must be playing tricks on me.

At that moment, Aqua and Ruby appeared right before my eyes, their expressions filled with genuine concern as they peered at me closely.

"Hey, Aka, are you alright? You're looking rather pale," Aqua inquired, his face etched with sincere worry.

Ruby nodded, her agreement evident as she added, "He's right, Aka-nii. You do seem a bit unwell. Are you feeling sick?"

Their heartfelt concern washed over me, causing me to berate myself for revealing my vulnerability.

Why did I allow my weakness to show? Aikara is meant to be lively, cheerful, mischievous, and brimming with energy. It's disconcerting to be anything but him.

Isn't it funny? Acting was the one thing I found solace in and loved with all my heart. But now, as I continue to put up a facade, those feelings of love transform into indifference. Yet the moment I decide to show my true feelings that don't align with the personality of my facade, I feel nothing but discomfort. The one thing that brought me happiness now brings me indifference and sadness.

I was abruptly pulled out of my thoughts, realizing that now wasn't the time for contemplation; I had to provide a response. "I'm feeling fine, you know? No need to worry about little old me. I'm not weak," I replied with forced enthusiasm, hoping it would suffice. They seemed to buy it for now, nodding in acknowledgment before redirecting the conversation back to Ellie.

"So, do you have a picture?" Ruby inquired, turning to Aqua, who shook his head. "I want to see a picture too, but I don't know how to search in an English format."

"How about I search for you guys? I'm fluent in English," I offered. My eagerness to see the photo and confirm my suspicions was far greater than they could comprehend. Ellie had been the closest thing to family I had ever known since losing my parents at the orphanage, and I deeply regretted leaving her alone.

Back then, all I yearned for was parental love, so even though I cared for Ellie as a sibling, I had to let her go for the sake of my own desires. But as I grew older, I came to realize that it wasn't familial love I craved; it was simply someone to love me, and that someone was Ellie.

If she truly had entered the idol industry, I didn't know how to process it. I was aware of the harsh realities that awaited aspiring idols, and I questioned whether Ellie possessed the strength to endure them.

Lost in my contemplation, I was abruptly brought back to the present as Aqua handed me his phone. Without hesitation, I typed 'Ellie Idol' into the search bar and clicked on the images tab.

As I gazed at the photo, my heart sank.

Blue twin tails, blue eyes, a cute delicate face, and a petite figure. Though the person in the image appeared to be sixteen years old, I harbored no doubts that it was Ellie. The resemblance was uncanny, and I would be a fool to continue deluding myself.

"So, you're an idol now, Ellie?" I whispered, my conflicting emotions swirling within me. While I couldn't fully support her choice to become an idol, if this was truly her dream, I had no choice but to accept it.

Does this mean I'll finally be able to see her soon? Knowing she was joining B-Komachi, I held onto the hope that our paths would cross once again.

The only question that lingered was when.

______________

(Unkown POV)

[All passengers, we have arrived. Thank you for choosing Japanese Airlines. We hope you had a pleasant flight and we appreciate your continued patronage.]

As the announcement reverberated through the speaker system, I swiftly retrieved my luggage from the overhead compartment and made my way off the plane. The routine security checks, baggage claim, and various formalities followed until I eventually emerged from the airport's entrance.

Gazing up at the radiant sun beaming overhead, I instinctively removed my sunglasses and inhaled a deep breath of fresh air.

Ah, the sense of nostalgia is overwhelming. But-

I wasn't able to finish my thoughts as I got interrupted "Over here." A familiar voice jolted my attention, drawing my gaze in its direction. President Saitou stood proudly, holding a placard adorned with my name.

I approached him with a nod of acknowledgment. "Nice to finally meet you in person, President Saitou."

A grin spread across his face. "The pleasure is mine, Ellie. How does it feel to be back in Japan?" the President inquired, and I couldn't help but let a small smile grace my lips.

"It's truly wonderful to be back."

_______________________

Author's note:

That's it for Baby Arc, now we go to childhood arc. 

What will Aikara influence in the movie?

I have nothing much else to say, so goodbye!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

48K 3K 52
... '' sincerity is the openness of the heart, not many can embody ࿐ྂ ➵ In which ; Kiyoshi Fuji, the main model of Fuji Productions, goes to Yotou...
29 5 5
Aiko and Aqua were not different from each other. They are both liars. They never say the truth. They are life is built into the lies but Aiko is the...
3.5K 109 29
* 𝒴ᴼᵁ 𝒜ᴿᴱ ℬᴿᴬᵛᴱᴿ 𝒯ᵀᴴᴬᴺ 𝒴ᴼᵁ ℬᴱᴸᴵᴱᵛᴱ , 𝒮ᴹᴬᴿᵀᴱᴿ 𝒯ᴴᴬᴺ 𝒴ᴼᵁ 𝒮ᴱᴱᴹ , 𝒜ᴺᴰ 𝒮ᵀᴿᴼᴺᴳᴱᴿ 𝒯ᴴᴬᴺ 𝒴ᴼᵁ 𝒯ᴴᴵᴺᴷ * ✎ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ Ruby Hoshino will stop at nothing...
77.3K 3.9K 33
━━━ 輝く " When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. " L/n Y/n, an 3 in 1 actress who has a nice life. She has everything but the length of her li...