Quirk Cultivation

By anonjack4

Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is... More

The Awakening
Afterglow and Discussions
Gadget Madness
A Smashing Duet (lemon)
Acceptance
Babymakers (lemon)
Rest and Regroup
Lizard Hunting (lemon)
Rest and Planning
Gone Hunting
Bunny Love (lemon)
A Different Perspective
Reflection
Clash Of The Titans
The Giant Slayer (lemon)
No Rest For The Wicked
Search Interrupted
Stress Relief (lemon)
Love And Guilt
A Quick Dip (lemon)
A Nice Soak
Ascending The Tower
Claiming The Princess (lemon)
Girl Time
Panic Before The Storm
Wild Cats (lemon)
Consequences
Vestiges
A/N - Impotant
Back In Action
Back On The Hunt
Alien Queen (Lemon)
Unforeseen Consequences
Predator and Prey
Unseen Beauty (Lemon)
Mad Dash
The Changeling (Lemon)
Lovely Anxiety
A Duel With The Devil
Loving The Lady (Lemon)
Washing Away Sins
Hot Foot
Burnin' Love (Lemon)
Cold Snap
Breaking the Bro Code(Lemon)
Melting Hearts
Of Bombs and Bombshells
Best Served Spicy (Lemon)

First Time Float (lemon)

16.9K 204 101
By anonjack4

Izuku was too shocked and tired to react fast enough, so even as he activated Full-Cowl, he didn't use it.

"You can't break free Deku~ You'd have to use too much of your quirk and I know you would never hurt me" Uraraka said with a combination of pride and that battle madness she had developed following her defeat in the Sports Festival and her internship with Gun Head.

Izuku gulped in fear as he realized she was right, as they floated there in the middle of the room with nothing for him to grab for leverage. He could have used his quirk to make a blast of air pressure but that might hurt his friend, who's toned muscles he could feel tensing under her smooth skin...

...

Izuku's mind went blank for a moment as he realized Uraraka wasn't wearing her suit. She might have still been wearing her bra and panties but other then that, she was all skin.

Izuku then heard Uraraka chuckling darkly.

"I finally got you" she said, mostly to herself as she capitalized on his moment of hesitation to contort around him and buried his face in her ample cleavage while still holding him in such a way that he couldn't brake free.

Uraraka moaned as she felt Izuku's surprised and panicked shrieks reverberate between her breasts and one of his hands broke free just enough to try and push her away, but instead ended up grabbing her left breast and he couldn't stop himself from squeezing it though her bra.

"Can you smell me Deku~ I know you have some kind of enhanced sense of smell from watching you avoiding everyone, and that it effects you" Uraraka moaned out as she continued to hold him close and was satisfied to feel him struggling less and less, but didn't dare let her guard down. She would much rather be kissing him right now but she couldn't risk letting him run away again.

"Oooh, this was definitely worth floating above the school for so long. Waiting for you to get tired and stop" she continued as she felt the valley between her breasts getting hot and wet from Izuku's panicked and aroused breathing. She then looking down at his red and steaming face and noticed his eyes getting cloudier the longer he was forced to breath in her sent.

And it was working terrifyingly well, as Izuku felt his resolve crumble as his arousal grew and he couldn't stop his hand from squeezing her breast, as impure thoughts and desires filled his head.

A small part of him couldn't help but wander what the deal was with his sense of smell and what purpose it even served. But such thoughts were left by the wayside as his lower brain took the wheel.

"Ohh" Uraraka moaned as she felt Izuku's erection finally win it's battle against his suit's pants and rub against her through the layers of clothes, and she began grinding against him.

Izuku moaned into her chest as his eyes rolled up in his head and became half lidded.

Seeing this and knowing she couldn't take much more waiting, Uraraka finally let go of Izuku's now limp body, sans the hand on her boob, and kissed him deeply.

Izuku's eyes shot wide and back into focus as his secret crush, smashed her lips into his and forced her tongue into his mouth.

Izuku made muffled sounds as he was stunned by his second kiss ever. Ochako having claimed the first earlier today when this all started. Eventually he realized his arms were free again and grabbed her shoulders to push her away but Uraraka clung it him tightly, rapping her arms and legs around him.

Izuku's mind was becoming more and more clouded but he worked up the resolve to push her head away from his, braking the lip lock and letting him breath.

"Wait, Uraraka! Stop! We can't-"

"Yes we can!" Uraraka cut him off with desperate tears falling from her eyes "Deku...I love you!" she exclaimed with her eye clenched shut.

Izuku froze up as the words left her mouth, and a part of him desperately wanted to believe the girl he'd been crushing on since enrolling in UA. But he knew she was currently under the influence of his quirk, which only made him feel guilty.

"No...Uraraka you're not in your right mind. You're under the influence of a quirk, so we can't-"

"I DON'T CARE!" Uraraka cut him off again with a desperate scream as more tears fell from her eyes.

"De-...Izuku...I've had a crush on you ever since you saved me in the entrance exam..." she began and Izuku gasped before going silent.

"I've had feelings for you for years but was too scared to do anything about it. But now I can say what I've always wanted to...Izuku, I'm in love with you!" she said with a seriousness that seamed to cut through the overwhelming lust she was feeling.

Izuku was silent as he just stared at Uraraka in shock and she looked away.

"Please Deku...it hurts...it hurts so badly that you won't take me...to not have you become one with me...you have no idea how much it hurts...physically and mentally" Uraraka cried. Her body actually shaking with the agony his rejection had caused. Her mind finally braking to the point that even her lust couldn't keep her moving forwards to her target.

Meanwhile, Izuku could do nothing but stare at Uraraka.

In spite of his quirk's influenced, he could tell her confusion was genuine, and he could see the actual pain she was in.

As someone who broke his bones on the regular, he knew what pain looked like.

"Is this what they're all going through? Is this what I'm doing to them?" he thought with guilt and his own tears began to spring forth at the pain he'd unintentionally inflicted upon his best friend.

Uraraka's grip on him was weak now. He could easily brake free and escape...

...

But he didn't...

He couldn't...

He couldn't leave his best friend like this. Suffering because of him.

He hesitated for a moment, before placing his hand on her cheek.

Uraraka froze upon feeling his calloused skin on her's and looked up into his emerald eyes with hope and desperation.

Izuku just gave her a soft smile, as he rubbed his thumb over her cheek. His skin gently gliding across her perpetual blush and wiping away the tears.

"Urara-...Ochako..." he started softly and with nervousness.

"I...I've had a crush on you for years too..." he admitted while averting his gaze but he clearly heard her gasp "I guess we were both too scared to say anything..." he said with a light chuckle to hide his trepidation.

He then looked her in the eyes and held her gaze for a moment. Then he finally surrendered to his emotions and instincts. Throwing cation and common sense to the wind as he leaned forward and kissed the girl of his dreams.

Uraraka froze for a moment before melting into the kiss. It was slow and gentle, unlike the messy thing she had initiated and they brake away much sooner to breath and smile softly at each other.

It was a perfect moment that Izuku would forever remember.

It was also a short lived moment, as that hunger and lust from before, reasserted it's self in Uraraka's mind and showed on her face.

She then shoved Izuku back harshly, causing him to yelp as he flew back and hit the wall. His attention was quickly captured by his crush though, as she shimmied out of her panties and then unclipped her bra, sending it flying and letting her B cup breasts float free.

Izuku found himself paralyzed as his eyes were glued to Uraraka's exposed form. From her toned abs that could rival his own, to her thick and toned thighs. She had thick hips to match her nice thick rear but it wasn't overly massive. And her breasts...

They were easily the star of the show. Literally defining gravity as they floated there and drifted around, capped with decently sized and erect, brown nipples.

Izuku was amazed his nose wasn't gushing blood, but he supposed that wouldn't be a problem now that he had surrendered to his instincts.

He didn't fight or run as she floated up to him and began frantically pulling off his shoes, forcing him to grab hold of the bookshelf next to him, as his body was pulled with her, until he was practically laying down in the air. Once his shoes and socks were off she stared on his pants, causing Izuku to become flustered as his face burned red.

He just couldn't fight it anymore though. Couldn't resist the sexy and cute girl begging to be bred by him. So instead of pinching his noses shut, he breathed deep the wonderful and arousing aroma Ochako put off and found himself nearly drooling by the time she got his pants and underwear off.

Ochako ripped the last article of clothing off and tossed it away before looking up, only to freeze in fear and desire at what she saw.

"Holy shit! He's massive!" she thought as her legs started to rub together with dread and excitement. She had nothing to compare Izuku's length and girth to, but even without a reference, she could tell he was big. She guessed about seven or eight inches long, give or take, and maybe about three inches wide.

Ochako gulped as she tried to figure out how it would fit inside her and Izuku was similarly surprised by his own endowment.

Ochako's lust quickly took over though, as she grabbed his length and began jerking it back and forth, eliciting a surprised yelp and moan from Izuku.

Ochako wanted to do so many things with his little Deku right now, but the effects of Izuku's quirk were too much for her to handle. She felt dreadfully empty inside to the point of pain. She had been denied for too long and needed him inside her this instant.

And so, quick as a flash, Ochako climbed up Izuku and locked eyes with him as she spread her legs and impaled herself on his length.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!"

They both yelled and screamed as their eyes bugged out and they threw their heads back. Even after they both stopped yelling, they still stared above themselves with mouths open in silent screams.

Then they looked to each other with wide eyes as Izuku throbbed inside Ochako and she clenched down on him tightly with her developed muscles.

Then they looked down to where they were joined together. A small trickle of blood leaking out but the pain had faded almost instantly. Then they locked eyes again as the reality of what they'd done sank in.

They had a moment of clarity, now that Ochako had filled that emptiness that tormented her and Izuku finally embraced his true feeling and instincts.

Then something clicked inside them both. Like a switch being flipped, and Izuku pushed off the wall and gripped Ochako's hips tightly as he began thrusting into her violently.

"OOOOHHHH!!! YESSSSS!!!" Ochako moaned with bliss as she felt Izuku empty and fill her over and over again in the span of a few seconds, Her lover grunted with satisfaction at her tightness as he rammed into her as fast and deep as he could. His tip smashing her cervix and forcing it to open slightly.

Their hearts were pounding in their chests and their lounges burned for more air as they panted between moans. Their minds consumed with the desire for each other. In that moment nothing else mattered. Nothing else existed, as they stared into each other's eyes and Ochako leaned in and kissed her lover passionately. Their tongues doing battle as Izuku pounded Ochako with his pelvis as hard as he could.

As they broke the kiss to breath, Izuku pushed her upper body back so he could look at her and her bouncing boobs, flying in every direction without gravity to pull them back. Momentum instead being the force that caused them to undulate as they were, with each thrust he gave her.

Her strong legs that had been spread wide, now locked around Izuku to keep from floating away from his thrusts, so he could send his hands elsewhere and so she could try to match his movements with her own.

And then Izuku suddenly felt urged forwards. Like an instinct he couldn't understand or deny, he felt compelled to reach forwards and grip her breasts and squeeze and fondle them, causing his lover to moan louder. Then he leaned forward and started sucking on them hard.

"Aahh!" Ochako yelled as she clenched around his erection and reached up to hold his head to her breasts as he moved from one to the other. He sucked so hard while leaving a thin coating of saliva on each nipple and a few bite marks. It was almost like he was trying to nurse on her. And the longer they went on, the more pleasure they seamed to derive from their lovemaking.

Unbeknownst to ether, Izuku's quirk was hard at work. His manhood was leaking pre-cum into her, which was actually doing more then just clearing the way for his climax. It acted as a stimulant, making it even more pleasurable for Ochako and causing her cervix to open up. At the same time, Izuku's erection was actually changing size in order to perfectly fill Ochako and hit all the right spots, and as soon as her womb was open, it grew in length, penetrating deep.

"AAAAHHHH!!!! YES!!! SMASH ME DEKU!!!" Ochako screamed in climax, as she felt him fully penetrate her deepest place. His pre-cum then continued to leak into her womb where it quickly made it's way into her ovaries, where it stimulated them.

Ochako's eyes then widened as she felt it. A sudden burst of heat on ether side of her uterus as she was forced to ovulate. It was already a dangerous day for her and yet Izuku's quirk took no chances.

"Deku!~ I think I just ovulated!" Ochako warned her lover, even if she had no intention of letting him pull out and he paused in his thrusting and suckling for a moment.

Only for green electricity to then envelope him as he thrust into her with even more speed and force.

"AAAAHHHH!!! HOOOOLLLYYY SHIIIITTT!!!!" Ochako screamed with uncharacteristically crass language, at the pleasure she received from the inhuman speed and strength he hit her with and she climaxed again, but still Izuku didn't slow down. Even as they bounced off one of the walls.

Izuku didn't know what came over him, but her admittance that she was fertile and would definitely get pregnant if he climaxed now just seamed to turn him on even more.

He just HAD to ravished her and claim her as his own. He had to breed her and plant his seed deep inside her.

And yet he couldn't cum yet...

It would have been frustrating if not for the overwhelming pleasure. He could tell he was ready to explode at any moment, and yet his own quirk prevented it, even as Ochako screamed her way through another orgasm, and he didn't know why. He knew it would come soon though, right now he just needed to focus on Ochako and sucking on her wonderful breast.

He wasn't quite sure why that last part was so important yet, but he kept at it, even as he realized they had grown ever so slightly in the short time since he started sucking them. Her hips had also widened slightly as he ran his free hand down and gripped her firm butt. It was almost like his quirk was preparing her body the bare his children.

Then his eyes widened as a whole new pleasure hit him, and it tasted amazing.

Izuku moaned in pleasure and Ochako cried out as milk shot out of her breasts. Both into Izuku's mouth where he greedily drank it, and out between his fingers, from her other breast as he squeezed it, where it then floated, still under the effect of Ochako's quirk.

Izuku felt a sense of accomplishment for some reason as he drank and drank and felt pleasure and desire fully overwhelm him as he continued smashing Ochako's womb, even as she orgasmed again and moved her hands to claw at his back.

Something else happens in that moment though.

Time seamed to slow down for Izuku, as information suddenly filled his head and his analysis of Ochako's quirk joined it, and suddenly Izuku understood everything about it. Genetic history, what chromosomes matched with which and what new genes could be safely added to get a new result. And he need to choose now.

He needed to make three quirks. He didn't know how he knew that but he did.

Or he could let it be random but there was no need for that. In that moment he had an unbelievable sense of clarity. Free of lust and desire and fear. And he already knew what genes to give. He had spent his whole life analyzing quirks and he knew his friends quirks as well as they did. Better in fact if he counted now, so he already had the perfect combinations figured out.

All of this happened in the span of a few seconds and Izuku finally released Ochako's breast to lock eyes with her.

"O-Ochako! I'm cumming!" he warned her and he could have sworn he saw hearts appear in her eyes briefly.

"Do it! Knock me up Deku!" she begged and Izuku kissed her before grunting and crying out.

"OCHAKO!"

"IZUKU!"

"SMASH!"

They both screamed as Izuku thrust as deep as he could and Ochako could feel his erection bulge as his seed run up his length, before exploding inside her, directly into her unprotected and fertile womb. Her insides clenching tightly as the biggest orgasm yet hit her, sending her body into spasms as her belly actually bloated slightly from the amount released.

Izuku's body then relaxed and One For All deactivated as he hugged his lover close. Both sweaty and breathing heavily as they recovered. Ochako seamed to get herself under control though, in spite of the how sore and abused her pelvis and womanhood felt, and pressed the pads of her fingers together, releasing her quirk and letting them fall to the bed below. Izuku collapsing on top of Ochako, who's jelly legs fell from their leg lock and trembled.

After a moment, Izuku propped himself up and smiled at Ochako before kissing her.

"I love you" he whispered to her. Still high on the afterglow.

The Ochako's eyes widened at the confusion and she she smiled back.

"I love you too" she replied and kissed him while caressing his freckled cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 34 19
Y/n L/n was born to an ordinary family, one of the few families with no quirks known in their bloodline. Only she does have a quirk. Despite her pare...
26.8K 336 13
In this story Izuku was born 2 years earlier and one day he meets his favorite hero and gains his quirk for showing his determination on becoming a h...
185K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
10.3K 116 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...