ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

By rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 45

206 6 5
By rg4062

Narrator

Haruto's wild behaviour had been put a stop to, but he wasn't going to give up yet.

Haerin decided to get away from all the noise, when Haruto stops her.

"What are you doing?" She said, a little startled, "You're supposed to go to sleep."

"Are you single?" He asked.

"No. I'm with Cheolie." She dismissed angrily. "Don't try anything funny. I'm only for Cheolie and Cheolie only."

He grunted and went into the bedroom.

Cheol's POV

Haruto seems to be quite the guy. From what I've seen, he doesn't talk in groups, and he's very good at video games.

What he said to Danielle was not alright though. I decided to trust Y/n as they knew Haruto the best.

I was going to grab my earphones, when I saw Haruto hitting on Haerin.

I thought about stepping in, but stayed put and hid.

I won't lie, Haruto is a good-looking guy, and I was curious to find out.

I witnessed Haerin rejecting him, and my heart warmed up.

I walked over and hugged her from behind.

"Cheolie.. what's wrong?" She blushed and turned around.

"I love you too much." I said. "You tired?"

"How'd you know?" She smiled.

"I can see it," I answered. "Come on, we'll listen to the blended playlist."

We clean ourselves and pile up on top of each other in bed. Haerin looks like a cute cat when she sleeps.

Every time I try to toss and turn, Haerin always wakes up and clings back onto me, and pecks my face before going back to sleep.

Haruto's POV

I woke up feeling like shit, and took a quick scan around me.

Haerin and Cheol were asleep in the same bed, with earphones in. Haerin was like a little cat resting on Cheol's body.

Come to think of it, I've never seen Cheol fight. He's always been talked about between my taekwondo classmates, but I feel like he's not really all that.

I got out of bed and prepared an apology to everybody. I've always tried to stay away from alcohol, but somebody if someone as pretty as Minji offered me a drink, I wouldn't resist.

"Well? Got something to say to us?" Minji said.

I bowed deeply and apologised.

"It's alright, don't feel so bad." Y/n said. "Just try not to get out of hand next time,"

Danielle just looked me up and down. I knew I had no chance with her and gave it up. Our first conversation was way too weird.

"Who's stronger? You or Y/n?" Hyein asked.

"I am." We both said arrogantly at the same time.

"Money's on Y/n." Hanni instigated.

"I've heard about Haruto once, near my boxing gym." Minji added. "They said he was some sort of taekwondo prodigy."

"Wanna find out?" Y/n said. "A friendly match."

"Let's see how much you've changed since I last saw you." I replied.

We made our way outside.

"I'm sure you know the rules," Minji said.

Y/n's stance was different now. I remember trying to teach them to defend themselves back in middle school, and they couldn't grasp it at all.

I kept my composure though, and got into my stance.

"Woah, what is that?" Hanni commented, imitating me.

"AND GO!!!"

I waited for Y/n to rush, and they did.

I decided to prove everyone wrong to plot myself on the chart, and end it quickly. I dodge their hit and jump up for a 540 kick.

The kick lands across their face, and their head turns around. They just stand there for a few moments.

"Time out." Y/n said. "I lose."

Something was up, though. I could tell that was nothing to Y/n, and we could've continued for ages.

"That quickly?" Hanni awed.

"Pay up, Hanni." Danielle said.

Hanni groans and hands Danielle money.

"What's going on out here?" Cheol asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Y/n and Haruto were having a friendly fight." Hyein said.

"Who won?" He asked in curiosity.

"I did." I said proudly.

"How? What happened?" He said.

"Haruto's some sort of taekwondo virtuoso." Hanni grunted.

"I wanna try." Cheol said.

Everyone ooed.

"I know you're better than that, Y/n. How'd you lose?" Cheol said.

"I find fancy spinning kicks too annoying, I'm too lazy to deal with them." Y/n said.

Cheol nodded and proceeded to walk over to me.

"Why's everyone fighting?" Haerin appeared.

"Just practicing," Cheol assured.

This pissed me off for some reason. Looking at Cheol take care of Haerin and show affection was not it.

I felt the need to impress Haerin all of a sudden, and smirked to myself.

Cheol's stance gave off a scary and feeling of intensity. Whereas Y/n's gave off a very stoic aura.

How could Haerin be with someone like this? He's pure vigour.

I start shivering uncontrollably, and shake out of it, getting into my stance.

"Taekwondo, right?" He said. "I'll only use my legs, if that's alright."

"Set yourself up if you like." I said. "Haerin shouldn't be with a monster like you."

I shouldn't have said that, because it struck him personally, and he rushed forwards.

I push him away with my foot, and twist kick him.

He kicks me right in the hip, and follows up with a jump-spin back kick.

"Okay, I lost!" I groaned in pain, holding my hip.

I limped inside, and plopped down on the sofa.

Haerin's POV

I looked at Haruto walk back inside, and couldn't help but feel bad for him.

I decided to get an ice pack and help him.

"Where does it hurt?" I asked.

"My stomach." He replied.

I lifted up his shirt and put the ice pack on his abs.

"Not there, here." He corrected, putting his hand over mine.

His touch was a little like Cheolie's. Except it was less pressuring.

"O-oh.." I murmured.

"You're cute." He flirted. "How come you go out with Cheol?"

"Cheolie is the one. I don't know how to explain it." I told him simply

"Really? I'm sure I can treat you better." He reasoned. "Does he ever call you pretty? Or even compliment you at all?"

I stopped for a second.

"N-no." I said. "But he doesn't need to. We both know how much we love each other and that's enough."

"Is it though? How do you know if you two don't communicate and share it with each other? How do you know if he loves you at all?" He kept going. "Give me a chance, Haerin. You don't need him."

I thought about it, and got up, throwing the ice pack at him and leaving.

I felt like there was something burning down inside me.

"What's wrong?" Cheolie asked. "Did he say something to you?"

"Follow me." I said, dragging him by the shirt.

I aggressively pushed him onto the bed and straddled him.

I began making out with Cheolie nonstop.

"Wait," he said. "Are you okay? What happened?"

I didn't say anything and kept making out with him, but it didn't work. I undressed and started taking Cheolie's shirt off.

I was at his pants when he shoved me off.

"STOP!!" He screamed. "WHAT'S GOING ON?"

He'd never shouted at me before. It hurt badly.

"I'm sorry, Cheolie!" I cried. "It's just that.."

He waited patiently. "I won't judge, just say it."

"It's just that Haruto made me rethink about me.. about us!" I said.

"What do you mean?" He said.

I shut my eyes tightly.

"He said that you don't really love me, and now that I think about it, we've been on and off!" I spat out.

"Ah- I see." Cheolie said.

"You're okay with it, right?" I said.

"As long as you're happy." He fake smiled. "Stay here, I'll be back."

"Don't come back." I told him coldly.

"I don't need you anymore." I recalled Haruto's words.

He clearly heard me but ignored me.

Y/n's POV

"He's pretty good, hm?" I teased Haruto.

"Yeah, whatever." He groaned.

Cheol walks into the room.

"Hey, Cheol. What's up with you?" I said.

"You. Come outside." He said, pointing at Haruto.

"Aw god not this again." Hyein groaned.

"Again? What do you mean?" Haruto asked.

"Something's happened between him and Haerin." I explained. "Haerin's like his only weak spot."

Haruto's eyes widened and he sat there.

"What? Oh my god, don't tell me you caused something." I groaned at Haruto.

"Cheol, relax, what's happened?" I said.

"Ask Haruto." He said in a monotone. "What have you done to Haerin?"

"Cheol, I didn't mean anything by it, really!" Haruto said. I could tell he was still trying to piss him off.

"Haruto, stop it." I warned.

"Come outside, now." Cheol commanded.

"I'm staying right where I am." Haruto said.

Cheol launched himself off of a chair, flying towards Haruto's direction.

I grabbed him mid air and stopped him. Danielle yelped and I knew what I had to do.

"What are you doing? Move." He said.

"Not in front of Danielle." I said.

"Get out of the way. I'm not after you." He repeated.

He shoved me back and I grabbed him again.

"Not happening." I said.

"I gave you two chances." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 476 17
Minji and Hanni meets one day. They didn't know each other before that, but slowly, they started to know each other better and got together. Until on...
43.7K 2.5K 25
Pham Hanni's father needs to pay his debts to his ex boss and he will have to use his daughter in order to live since his money isn't enough. Pham Ha...
145K 4.4K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
26.7K 1.2K 22
A story where a girl named Haerin meets Danielle , not under the best circumstances, as they were basically forced to get married suddenly and had to...