Our Family ✅

By ivna_jung

Read to find out...... More

🎀Introduction🎀
🎀 Chapter-1🎀
🎀 Chapter-2🎀
🎀 Chapter-3🎀
🎀 Chapter-4🎀
🎀 Chapter-5🎀
🎀 Chapter-6🎀
🎀 Chapter-7🎀
🎀 Chapter-8🎀
🎀 Chapter-9🎀
🎀 Chapter-10🎀
🎀 Chapter-11🎀
🎀 Chapter-12🎀
🎀New House Tour🎀
🎀 Chapter-13🎀
🎀 Chapter-14🎀
🎀 Chapter-15🎀
🎀 Chapter-16🎀
🎀 Chapter-17🎀
🎀 Chapter-18🎀
🎀 Chapter-19🎀
🎀Chapter-20🎀
🎀 Chapter-21🎀
🎀 Chapter-22🎀
🎀 Chapter-23🎀
🎀Chapter-24🎀
🎀 Chapter-25🎀
🎀 Chapter-26 🎀
🎀 Chapter-27🎀
🎀 Chapter-28🎀
🎀 Chapter-30🎀
🎀 Chapter-31🎀
🎀 Chapter-32🎀
🎀Chapter-33🎀
🎀 Chapter-34🎀
🎀 Chapter-35🎀
🎀 Chapter-36🎀
🎀Chapter-37🎀
🎀 Chapter-38🎀
🎀 Chapter-39🎀
🎀 Chapter-40🎀
🎀 Chapter-41🎀
🎀 Chapter-42🎀
🎀 Chapter-43🎀
🎀 Chapter-44🎀
🎀 Chapter-45🎀
🎀 Chapter-46🎀
🎀 Chapter-47🎀
🎀The End🎀
Sequel

🎀 Chapter-29🎀

630 40 3
By ivna_jung

2 Days Later

As Jisso was still weak, Jin didn't allow her to go to school today. And from last two days also. He also wanted to stay home but he have some appointments so, he can't. Same with Yoongi. That is why Namjoon decided to stay at home.

Jisso denied saying she can take care of herself but Everyone agreed with Jin only.

So, Jisso was left with no choice. She was in her room sitting while using her phone.

Jin and Yoongi left for Hospital and Irene and Wendy also left for work.
(Irene also joined the same company as Wendy)

The kids were at school. That means it was only Jisso and Namjoon in the house.

Namjoon was in his room talking to someone on his phone.

Namjoon:
See, I don't care how you will do it. But I want to know who the hell did that. Find the person behind all this.

###-
We are trying Namjoon. But, it's hard. The boy Jisso Noona mentioned is not in school. I mean, he studies here only. But, his parents said that he went to America yesterday.

Namjoon:
America? What the hell!!
Don't we have any other way?

###:
As I said before. We are trying. And don't worry. We will find out who was behind all this.

Namjoon:
Ok. I am really counting on you, Chanyeol.
Don't lose my trust.

Chanyeol:
Ofcourse Namjoon. You can trust us.
Well, aren't you gonna go to school today?

Namjoon:
Actually No. Noona is still weak. And Jin Hyung had some work. So, I am staying at the house today.

Chanyeol:
Ok. And when are you gonna come and meet us? We all are missing you so much.

Namjoon:
Soon buddy.
Anyways, gotta go.
Bye.

Chanyeol:
Ok, Buddy. By

Call Ended

And with that, Namjoon hung up the phone. He sat on his bed and opened his phone.
He opened the gallery and clicked on one photo.

He looked more like stared at the photo. He don't know when, but a small tear left his eyes. He didn't bothered to wipe it off as soon it was replaced with another tear.

Namjoon- Love You.

He said. Just then he heard a knock on his door. He immediately closed the phone and wiped his tears.

He went near the door and opened the door and saw Jisso.

Namjoon- Noona. You here? Did you need something? Why didn't you called me? You didn't had to come here. You could have called me. I------

Jisso- Aish Namjoon. Chill. I was just getting bored in my room. So, I thought to come here and spend some time with you. Can't I do that?

Jisso asked with a raised eyebrow.

Namjoon- Oh. Ofcourse you can Noona. Come in.

He invited her in. She came in. She sat on the bed and Namjoon sat on the couch infront of her.

Jisso- Namjoon, what happened you your eyes? They are red...

Namjoon- N-noona... T-that....uh-- um... N-nothing Noona. M-Maybe something went in my e-eyes.

He said. Jisso looked a little unsure but nodded her head.

Jisso- If you say so.

🌺🌺🌺

Germany

Mr. Choi- Hoseok!! Can you come downstairs?

Mr. Choi said. Soon, he saw Hoseok coming downstairs in his pyjamas. As today was a holiday of his school, so he didn't change his Pyjamas.

Hoseok- What happened Uncle?

Mr. Choi- We have a new neighbour. They invited me and your Aunt for breakfast and lunch. We are going there. Wanna tag along?

He said. Hoseok thought for some seconds and eventually nodded his head.

Mr. Choi- Great. Go and get changed unless you wanna come like this only.

Mr. Choi said in a teasing tone. Hoseok also laughed and immediately ran Upstairs. He came back within 5 minutes, after changing.

He saw Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi standing there. He went near them and they all then went out.

They reached the house, which was one house away from their's.

Mr. Choi knocked on the door. Soon the door was opened and a man came in their view. He invited them inside.

As they came in, Hoseok found himself now in there house sitting on the couch.

Mr. Choi- Mr. Kwon. She is my wife. Choi Iseul. And he is Min Hoseok.

Mr. Choi introduced them. Hoseok have a small bow.

Mr. Kwon- Nice to meet you Hoseok. And you too Mrs. Choi. I am Kwon Hwan. And she is my wife Kwon Somi.

He said pointing at the lady sitting beside him. Hoseok and Mrs. Choi nodded their heads and bowed a little to Mrs. Kwon.

Mr. Kwon- Let's sit in the dinning room. My daughter's will be here soon.

He said. They nodded and moved to the dinning room. They all were seated and Mrs. Kwon started serving them the breakfast. Now, they were just waiting for their Daughters.

Soon, they heard the door opening and they can hear the voice of two females.
It wasn't long, since the one female came in the dinning room.

Mrs. Kwon- Here you are. Mr. Choi, Mrs. Choi meet them. She is our elder daughter.

~ Hello! I am Kwon Yujin. I am 14 years old Nice to meet you.

She said bowing and sat near her Dad.

Mrs. Kwon- Where is your sister?

Yujin- She is vo--

~ MUMMA!! DADA!!

They heard the voice and Hoseok swore he have heard this voice somewhere also.

Soon a girl came running and immediately hugged Mrs. Kwon. She did the same. And then said

Mrs. Kwon- Baby, see we have guest here. Introduce yourself.

She said. The girl left her Mom and turned towards Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi.

~ Hello. I am So--

Hoseok- Sook!!

Hoseok suddenly said. The said girl stopped and looked at his direction. Her eyes widened seeing Hoseok.

Sook-Ja- Seokie Oppa!!

Hoseok- Hey. What are you doing here?

Sook-Ja- Oppa this is my house. What are you doing here?

Mr. Kwon- Sook, you know Hoseok?

Sook-Ja nodded her head and told her Dad how she met Hoseok.

After all this, she went and sat right beside Hoseok as they started their breakfast.

🌺🌺🌺

Note- Sook-Ja has an important role in the story for upcoming parts. And there will be a few new characters also.

***

Hey Moonlights
How was it?
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1122

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 2.4K 43
Read to find it...........
72.5K 1.5K 30
Read and find out. Coming soon.
4.9K 62 10
Hope u enjoy the story!
5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe