IS IT TOO LATE ? | | JK FF...

By ishifictions

"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I... More

1| NEW BEGINNING
2| GENUINE FRIEND
3|GLASSES
4|THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HELL AND MY UNI
5|RUMOURS
6|DID YOU FALL FOR HIM ?
7|OBEDIENT GIRL
8|WANNA GO ON A DATE?
9|I SEE ! NERD CAN FIGHT
10|LOVE MAKES YOU DO UNEXPECTED THINGS !
11|FORTUNE TELLER
12|I DON'T RUN AFTER MONEY !
13|YOU CAN CALL ME OPPA !
14|IS HE A STALKER ?
15|PLEASE STAY WITH ME !
16|DO YOU LIKE YN ?
17|YOUR EYES TELL !
18| I HATE YOU!
19| ATTENTION SEEKER!
20| JIMIN IS IN HOSPITAL!
21 | LET'S BE FRIENDS?
22|EFFORTS!
23|BE TRUTHFUL ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL!
24|IN THE END!
25|EFFORTS REFLECT INTEREST!
27|TULIPS!!
28|I'M A GOOD LIER!
29|SARANGHAE! πŸ”ž
30|OUR MOMENTS!!
31|NEW FACES?
32|I REGRET LOVING YOU!
33|KIM SIBLINGS!
34|I MISS HER!
35|IT'S HER FATE!
36|MAKE A WISH!
37|SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT!
38|Memories, ouch!
39| CRESCENT!
40|SECOND CHANCE!
41| CARNIVAL!! πŸ”ž
42|FIRST LOVE!!
43|YOON JEONGHAN!!
44|CAN I BE HIM? πŸ”ž
45|HER SAFE PLACE!!
46|CITY OF LOVE!!
47|FIREFLIES!!
48|PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
49|LET'S DATE FOR REAL!
50|BUCKET LIST!!
TELL ME?
51|STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTES!
52|LOVE IS PAINFUL ISN'T IT?
53|ASTROPHILE!!
54|PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
55|I MISSED YOU!
NOTIFICATION!!
56| HOPELESSLY FALL!
57|JUST TRUST ME!
58|INNER FEELINGS!!
59|CAN I KISS YOU ?
60|YOU'RE MINE
61|IS IT TOO LATE?
62|IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
63|BONUS β‹‡β‹†βœ¦β‹†β‹‡γ€€
SEASON 2 OF IS IT TOO LATE?
NEW BOOK - BTS FF
JUNGKOOK FF - NEW BOOK
NOTICE!!
HEAR ME OUT!!
AUTHOR'S NOTE !!
πŸ—³οΈ

26|ARE WE DATING?

3.6K 188 96
By ishifictions

Jungkook : Do you want to know?

You nodded but in the next second you froze at your place, it felt like you're riding a rollar coaster of emotions. Not feeling you kissing him back, jungkook bit your lips, coming back to senses you closed your eyes and put your hands around his neck, kissed him back,he smiled between his kiss. Eating each other out, jungkook was about to put his hand on your chest but you hold his arm and looked at him.

YN : Umm!!

Jungkook : It's okay! I won't force you! *caressed you cheeks*

You smiled looking at his understanding nature.

Jungkook : So shall we order something or do you have some other plans? *smirks*

YN : Yahhh!!

He laughed and picked his phone to order something to eat.

Jungkook : * sat beside you * it'll take half an hour , umm what you wanna do while watching?

(YN in her mind : Are we not supposed to talk about us?)

YN : Let's watch something!

He nodded and picked up the TV remote and selected a drama.

Jungkook : Umm why do you have dramas saved only related to lee jong suk?

You jumped in excitement.

YN Well he's love of my life. I just love him so much!! His voice, his visual, ohh God his acting. Everything about him is so perfect .

Jungkook : HOW CAN YOU PRAISE OTHER MAN IN FRONT OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?

You froze at your place, you looked at him with widened eyes. He chuckled looking at you.

YN : Did you just called yourself as my boyfriend?

Jungkook : Well am I not?

YN : ARE WE DATING?

Jungkook : *scoffs* well I don't kiss random girls, we both fucking kissed right now yn!!

YN : It's too much for me to take in! So do you like me?

Jungkook : ab-

His words got cut off when the door bell of your apartment rang. Jungkook stood up and went to attend the door. He came back with a box of pizza and a coke. Looking at pizza your mouth watered and in excitement you forget about your toe and immediately stood up to run but hissing in pain you realized you're actually injured.

Jungkook : Pizza is not going anywhere yn! I was coming to you only then why the hell you jumped?

YN : hehe! I just got excited.

He chuckled looking at your cute reaction.

Jungkook : Let's eat now!

Jungkook took out pizza slice and gave it you and took another one for him . You both started watching Big mouth!!

Jungkook : Number of times you watched this drama?

YN : I guess 3 times!!

Jungkook : Don't you wanna ask me anything?

YN : Actually yes!! Why did you kissed me?

Jungkook : My mouth hasn't shut up about you Since you kissed it. The idea that you may kiss it again is stuck in my brain, which hasn't stopped thinking about you Since, well, before any kiss. And now the prospect of those kisses seems to wind me like when you slip on the stairs and one of the steps hits you in the middle of the back. The notion of them continuing for what is traditionally terrifying forever excites me to an unfamiliar degree.

YN : I hate you so much jeon jungkook!!

Jungkook : *looks down* I know well yo--

You didn't let him speak as you spoke more

YN : I hate you so much!! I hate that you spoke to me for the first time. I hate that when you look at me with those eyes which looks deep like ocean and beautiful like galaxies.
I hate how now you're always on my mind, I never showed it neither shared with anyone but the moment you started care for me I just got drown in you.
I hate the way you call me sweetheart, the melodious voice that always make my heart crazy. I hate this feeling when my heart flutters with the words that get out from those rosy lips.
I hate how you make me feel good just to make me feel bad. But most importantly I hate the fact that I just realized how much I love you and I hate that.

He looked at you with a lot of emotions, totally forgetting about his act right now he actually felt loved and adored.

Jungkook: Why you kept all these thoughts to yourself?

YN : I have more conversation in my head than in real life. Umm why me jungkook?

Jungkook : it's you because no one else make sense.

YN : I'm bad with words I hope you're good at reading my eyes. I don't have any words to say this just seems so unreal.

Jungkook opened his arms and said

Jungkook : Come here! Let's cuddle and sleep, time passed so fastly.

Picking up you like koala you both went to your room.
He covered you and himself with blanket and hugged you tightly.

YN : If it's a dream I don't want to wake up.

Jungkook : *chuckles* It's reality babe!!

YN : Babe?

Jungkook : Hmm! As we're dating now so I guess I can call you babe.

YN : *smiles* Yes you can but honestly I like sweetheart more.

Jungkook : Oh I see! Okay then good night sweetheart!

He pecked your forehead and you closed your eyes feeling euphoric. Jungkook looked at your sleeping figure and sighed.

(Jungkook in his mind : What am I doing? Why I'm feeling bad suddenly? And those words how the hell they came out of my mouth? I'm so confused, one side of me wanna tell her about all of this but something is stopping me too and why am I scared of losing her by telling her truth? )

Shrugging off all the thoughts he drift into slumber.

NEXT MORNING

You were about to stretch your body but felt something heavy on yourself, opening your eyes you found jungkook sleeping with his arms encircled around you. You caressed his hair , then you brought finger to his closed eyes, then to his noses, finally to the mole under his lips. Jungkook spoke startling you but his eyes were still closed.

Jungkook : Staring someone asleep is not a good thing yn!

YN : Well the one I'm staring is not just someone but my boyfriend.

Hearing your reply he smiled with his eyes still closed and hugged you even more tight.

YN : It's time to wake up, I've work too!!

Jungkook : you got leave from work .

YN : But I wanna go!!

Jungkook : Yahhh!! How can you?

YN : What do you mean? What did I do?

Jungkook : Well it's our day one don't you wanna go on date?

YN : You want me to take on date!

Jungkook : No I was just wondering which fangirl should I take on date with me?

YN : *you threw pillow at him* why would you take someone else on date when I'm your girlfriend?

Jungkook : exactly! But wait are you jealous? *smirks*

YN : *scoffs* Jealous my foot!!

Jungkook : No no you're jealous.

YN : As if you don't get jealous.

Jungkook : Yes I don't.

YN : Ohh really!! Then why the hell you death glare heeseung when he's around me?

Jungkook : Abo-- his words got cut off when his phone rang looking at the caller id he smiled which you noticed, raising your feet little you found it's actually jimin.

(YN in her mind : I was never jealous type then what the hell is wrong with me ?)

Picking up the call jungkook went out in balcony.

[ ON THE CALL ]

Jungkook : Yo!! How can you forget me Jimin? It's been a week you guys left but you called now?

Jimin: I actually got busy these days, what about you how are you? You seem to be in good mood.

Jungkook : Well yes I am!

Lisa : Jungkook what about our plan? Are you working on it?

(Jungkook in his mind : should I tell them.? I guess I should I mean after all nothing is impossible for jeon jungkook)

Jimin : can I take your silence as a positive response?

Lisa : Shut up jimin!! Answer me jeon.

Jungkook : well we're dating, actually she kissed me.

Lisa : WHAT!! EWWW THAT UGLY BITCH KISSED YOU?

Jimin : YOU MUST HAVE KISSED HER BACK RIGHT ASSHOLE !!

Jungkook : Don't fucking yell at me park jimin!! Well as I'm dating her so would I tuck her in bed and kiss her forehead ? YES!If situation get out of hand will I fuck her and pepper her face with kisses? Yes I will but also yes neither of those option will meant anything in the end they're just useless tactics to make her fall for me!!

Jimin : You bastard! Just because of your ego you'll use her body!!

Jungkook : I didn't said it's in plan it's just I don't know what future holds and not gonna lie but nerd really a good kisser.

Jimin : Okay as you wish but keep one thing in mind jungkook and also you lisa the day I see yn crying, there will be no more park jimin in both of yours life.

Jungkook : well I guess I should make me habitual from now onwards cause jk nevers losses.

Jimin : *scoffs* You know what Jeon jungkook you'll regret every bit of your action. Because I don't want in the process of making yn's heart wound , you get your heart a scar cause even though people say that time heals all wounds but the scars are still fucking there ! !

Getting annoyed by life lessons of jimin jungkook immediately hung up the call.

[ CALL ENDED ]

He went inside with frustrating frown, you noticed sudden change in his mood. You stood up and went to him.

YN : what happened is everything alright?

Jungkook : yes! Everything is okay.

You sighed and took his hands and made him sit on the couch.

YN : tell me what is it? I may not be able to help you but I'll be by your side, I'll be here to talk to you. I care about you . I don't want you to go through anything alone.

(Jungkook in his mind : why I wanna hold her and never let her go? But she's not my type! Aish she's playing with my mind.)

Jungkook : Can you just hold me for little bit?

You smiled and hugged him burying your face into his chest.

YN : why a bit when I'm ready to hold you forever?

Jungkook again felt a pang in his chest .

Jungkook : Why do you love me?

His question caught you off guard but you smiled and pecked his lips before speaking.

YN : The reason why I love you? There is no reason,Well there should be no reason because if you love someone for a reason then when the reason is gone your feelings will also be gone.
I love you without any reason, I love you because it's you.

Jungkook : You know what I admire?The fact you could take me as I am. You learned to deal with my bullshit. I know I'm a difficult person to deal with at times but yet, you still stick around. The fact that you accept my flaws and insecurities makes me know that you truly care about me. I have my days where I'm moody, bitchy, grouchy, etc, but you never once let that get in the way of our conversations. You're one of the people that I admire for accepting me for who I am without judging me.

YN : JUST DON'T BREAK MY HEART THIS IS ALL I NEED IN RETURN.

(Jungkook in his mind : I guess I already started. The words that I'm speaking are true from my heart but i just can't make myself believe my true feelings. I don't know if I love her or it's just mere attachment because she comforted me?)

YN : Where did you get lost?

Jungkook : Just tired!!

YN : Breathe darling! This is a just a chapter not your whole life .

Jungkook : *pecks your forehead* why are you so good at comforting? Falling for you doesn't feel like falling but it's like walking in to home where I can cry out all my emotions.

YN : I'm glad I made you feel this way. So no--

Your words got cut off when suddenly your phone start ringing, jungkook looked at the caller id first as it was near him, you were about to pick up the call but he held your wrist before speaking

Jungkook : Don't tell noona about us.

YN : Why?

Jungkook : Umm *avoids eye contact* I want my friends to surprise after the break.

YN : *small smile* Okay!!

(YN in her mind : TRUSTING YOU IS MY DECISION BUT PROVING ME RIGHT IS YOUR CHOICE JUNGKOOK I HOPE YOU WON'T DISAPPOINT ME!!)

WELL HOW THINGS WILL TAKE TURNING POINTS IN THEIR LIFE TO KNOW ADD MY STORY TO YOUR READING LIST AND STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES !

A SINGLE VOTE OF YOURS WILL MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MORE AND FOLLOW ME TO STAY UPDATED!

THANKYOU <3

----------------------------

IS IT TOO LATE?

BY - ISHITA

-----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 347 20
"What?" He replied back quite harshly. "Who is she?" I asked calmly. He didn't reply and kept on walking. "What is she doing here?" I asked, this t...
1.9M 63.3K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...
36.3K 4K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...