Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 62

1.9K 94 12
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

The sweet Morning

Taehyung groggily opened his eyes when sunrays fell on his face. His scanned the room and his eyes got stuck on the figure who was standing near the window talking to someone on his phone.

He was not wearing any shirt, his muscular back left naked for Taehyung to admire. His biceps flexing when he ruffled his wet hairs. The way his tattooed arm was gripping the phone made Taehyung gulp.

'WTF! Am I seeing things now or am I still in my dreams?'

Feeling eyes on him, Jeongguk turned around and smiled when he saw Taehyung awake.

"I will talk to you later, Mr. Song."

"Good morning baby." Jeongguk greeted and kissed Taehyung's forehead bringing him back from his dreamland.

"G-Good morning Ggukie." Taehyung stuttered, feeling embarrassed by his own thought process.

'What is wrong with you Tae. Bad Tae.'

Taehyung shook his head as he scolded himself in his mind.

"What happened bub? Is it paining somewhere?" Jeongguk concernedly asked.

"No Ggukie, I'm fine. See...Ah!" Taehyung bounced a little to show that he is fine but hissed when his abdomen muscles twinged with pain.

"Careful Bub. Don't jump." Jeongguk chided as he held Taehyung and gently rubbed his waist to ease the pain. As he hugged Taehyung from side, Tae felt his shoulder getting wet. He looked there and saw some water dripping from Jeongguk's long hairs.

Taehyung careful got out of Jeongguk's embrace and took towel, which was laying on Jeongguk shoulders and started drying his hairs.

"You have to dry yourself before coming out of washroom Ggukie. The room is cold, you might catch cold."

Jeongguk felt the concern in his voice as he took the towel from Taehyung's hand started drying his hairs.

"I'll do it myself, don't move too much. Your muscles will start paining."

After drying his hairs, he stood up and walked towards the closet and wore a plain white shirt.

"Now let's get you ready too, then we will go and have our breakfast." Jeongguk said as he picked up Taehyung, who squeaked because of sudden movement and started going towards washroom.

"A little warning would do next time." Taehyung deadpanned as he tightly held Jeongguk's shoulder making him chuckle.

"Sure Bub." Jeongguk replied as he made Taehyung sit on the slab and gave him his toothbrush.

"Brush your teeth, till then I'll prepare your bath."

"Done? Good job baby." Jeongguk fondly said when he saw Taehyung washing his face after brushing his teeth.

"Ggukie, I am not a baby! Brushing teeth is not something which needs to be appreciated." Taehyung whined as he stomped a little.

"You need to be appreciated for everything. Now go, your bath is ready. Call me when you are done."

"I can walk Ggukie."

"But you shouldn't. Atleast for few days, till the bruises are gone. It will strain your stomach if you walk." And with that he left the washroom, leaving Taehyung gaping at his retreating figure.

"This man." He sighed and then shook his head.

Jeongguk was sitting on bed when he saw Taehyung coming out of washroom while drying his hairs.

"I told you to call me when you are done." He said as he made Taehyung sit on the couch and started drying his hairs.

"It doesn't hurt that much bun." Taehyung reply was ignored to which he sighed and decided to not say anything anymore.

So imagine everyone's surprise when they saw The Jeon Jeongguk, heir of Jeon Empire, CEO of Jeon Inc. coming to the dinning area with a whiny Taehyung in his arms.

"Ggukie everyone is watching." Taehyung whined as he hid his face in Jeongguk's neck juncture.

"Let them, baby. Your health and wellness is more important to me."

He nodded towards the staff and director and made Taehyung sit beside Jimin who was sitting with Seokjin and Ho-Seok. All of them staring at them with their mouth open.

"Good morning Hyungs. Good morning Chim." Taehyung greeted them. They closed their mouth and greeted back.

"Ggukie, this is Seokjin Hyung and this is Ho-Seok Hyung. Hyungs, he is Jeongguk, my fiancé." Taehyung introduced them.

Seokjin and Ho-Seok bowed towards Jeongguk.

"Hello Sir Jeon."

"Just call me by name, You both are Tae's friends and elder than me." Jeongguk replied with an small smile making both of them shock but still they nodded.

"Are you okay now Tae?" Jimin questioned.

"Yeah I am completely fine." Taehyung assured him who looked at him suspiciously for few minutes and then went back to his breakfast.

Taehyung was about to pick Kimchi Egg skillet when he was stopped by Jeongguk. He looked at him questioningly.

"You have to eat light food for few days baby."

"But- but I like it."

"I know bub but we have to follow doctor's advise. I promise when you are completely fine I will cook them for you."

"Promise?"

"Yes I promise. Now here, have this." Jeongguk said as he forwarded Doenjang Jjigae, a soybean paste stew along with kimchi.

"Okay." Taehyung half heartedly agreed and finished his breakfast but not without sulking in between.

"Is it me or do you guys also think that Taehyung become carefree and a baby when he is with Jeongguk?" Ho-Seok asked when he saw Jeongguk wiping Taehyung's face and helping him stand up to go to washroom.

"Hmm. I also think so. The way Jeongguk also don't say anything about it instead just happily baby him more shows that Taehyung really is precious to him." Jimin said as looked at their retreating figure.

"And the way Jeongguk's personality changes when Taehyung is with him. They really have a good relationship. Enough to show their vulnerable and unknown sides to each other. Its not easy to find someone like that." Seokjin pointed out.

"I envy them." Jimin muttered.

"May I know whom do you envy and why, Peach?" a voice trailed as someone took seat beside him.

Jimin closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

'Control Jimin. You can do it.'

"None of your business, Grumpy Goblin."

"Grumpy and me? Impossible. I think you are mistaking me for yourself. Your reply indicates that." Yoongi replied as he took a sip from juice.

"My morning is ruined." Jimin cried as he ducked his head on table.

Seokjin and Ho-Seok looked at them curiously.

"I don't think so, Peach. Your morning can not get ruined now that you saw my great self. Its blessed." Yoongi replied.

Jimin didn't replied just turned his head towards him and glared at him.

"Hyung you are here too?" Taehyung asked when he saw Yoongi sitting there.

"Hey Tae. Yes I also accompanied Gguk. How are you now?"

"I am fine Hyung. And how do you know Jimin?" Taehyung questioned as he heard their conversation a little.

"Oh! How do I know him? Why don't you answer this question, Mr. Jimin." Yoongi replied as he turned towards Jimin whose glare intensified. If glares could kill then Yoongi must have died by now.

"Remember when I told you I bumped my car into someone's else?" Jimin asked to which Taehyung nodded and his eyes become wide as he realised what Jimin was implying.

"Yeah, it was his car." Jimin concluded as he pointed towards Yoongi.

"Oh!" Taehyung drawled.

They finished their breakfast while talking. Well everyone talked except Jeongguk and Yoongi. Jeongguk was fussing over Taehyung and Yoongi was staring at someone secretly.

"Hello Mr. Jeon and Mr. Min." The director greeted them when everyone gathered around for their net task. Both of them nodded towards him and he turned his attention towards the participants.

"You guys must be wondering what is today's task, Right? Well, there is no task today. Since it is our last day here, Enjoy and have fun." With that director left as everyone cheered.

So, that's what they did, Enjoy. And next morning, they all started their journey back to Seoul with many beautiful memories and new friendships to cherish.

__________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know.

Was it sweet or cringy?

The show arc is finished. If you guys are confused with the days of show or how it has been a week, then

1st day- They drove from Busan to Cheongsando.

2nd & 3rd day- First task.

4th & 5th day- Days Skip (last chapter)

6th day- When Jeha got injured (last chapter)

7th day- This chapter.

Thank you so much for reading.️♥️

Stay safe and healthy. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.6K 81
Taehyung need money Jungkook need a stress reliever . The sudden feelings definitely wasn't part of the deal Top kook Bottom tae Yoonmin Namjin Sta...
218K 18.4K 60
A dedicated and passionate patissier could have never imagined his soft delicate hands would come across as the embodiment of rough and tough in the...
53.4K 3.1K 40
Jungkook takes a day off work to go drink at a bar to relax from everything happening in his life. There, he runs into a prosecutor who might just be...
592K 22.2K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...