ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

By rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 42

115 5 2
By rg4062

Narrator

The final attack on Min Yoongi was about to take place.

Y/n set off without Danielle, and she decided to go outside to kill some time.

Cheol wanders around in public for the first time in days after hiding in his old place, when two thugs decide to take advantage of a school student.

"We've got knives, idiot! Now give us your money!" The thug yelled.

"Let her go." Cheol warned.

"Who the hell are you? Why's a vegetable speaking to me?" The other thug laughed.

"Yo, let's just leave, don't you know who that is?" Thug 1 said. "That's Kim Cheol, the "little shit"."

"What did you call me?" Cheol said.

"N-no sir! That's your nickname! I heard it from a few friends!" The thug apologised. "Excuse us, we'll be going now!"

Danielle watches it all unfold. And texts the groupchat, "I found Cheol!"

Cheol's POV

"Cheol! Where've you been?" Danielle said.

Shit, now I've got to deal with an awkward interaction with Haerin later on.

"Needed some time away after Haerin dumped me." I told her.

"You still love her, right?" She asked.

Something's off with her. She seems scared and unconfident in herself, unlike before. Is she traumatised?

"Of course." I answered.

She smiled. "Thank god. You two were the cutest couple I'd ever seen."

"Where are the others?" I asked, switching the subject up.

"You didn't see the group chat? They're raiding that organisation." She elaborated.

"What? Where?" I asked.

"Just check the group chat, it's all there." She said.

I pulled out my phone and read the group messages.

"No.." I muttered.

"What? What's wrong?" She worried.

"That's the wrong place! It's a trap!!" I exclaimed. "Danielle, can you wheel me somewhere?"

Y/n's POV

We met up outside the location. Haerin had chosen not to come. I didn't push her into it either, she was really upset when we talked to her about Cheol.

"This is it, whatever happens, make sure we stick together. No matter what." I said. "Forget about all the times we fought, we're in this together."

"3, 2, 1, FIGHTING!" We chanted as we put our hands together.

We all walk through the big gates, and we're met by an absolute huge number of people.

They were all wielding weapons like pipes and crowbars, like they were ready.

"Hang on.. this doesn't seem right." Chaewon said.

Yeonjun emerges from the crowd.

"You really think I'd give you the real place?" Yeonjun laughed. "You've been tricked. Sorry!"

"Yeonjun, I don't believe this is what you really want." Bangchan reasoned.

"No, no. You guys embarrassed me! Now's the time for me to redeem myself to Boss." He said. "Doesn't this remind you guys of anything?"

"What are you talking about" I said.

"7 months ago, we fought Hyunjin together. Look at us now." Yeonjun chuckled. "Crush them."

"DON'T SPLIT APART!!" I roared as the soldiers ran towards us.

We gathered in a circle and began fighting them off.

Bangchan is really durable, I watched him get smacked many times but kept going as if nothing happened.

I figured I'd save some of my energy for the real thing, but Hyein and Hanni were already on the floor.

"Y/N! OVER HERE!" Hanni yelled.

I rushed over and helped them up as a crowbar struck me in the back.

I turn around and punch him in the face and he lands in the ground.

"WHAT THE FUUUCK!! THERE'S WAY TOO MANY!!" Chaewon screamed.

"DON'T GIVE UP YET!!" I screamed back.

"Y/N! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT US! JUST GET RID OF THEM!" Minji yelled.

If she insists.

I grab a crowbar and hit one in the shins and another in the head.

There's a slight pause between the sides as they stare at me for a second, unsure if they should attack me or not.

I rush through them all, back kicking and landing an uppercut on a few more.

After about 50 of them, I started getting tired and worn out.

I kneel down, panting as I look at the dozens of soldiers still in front of me.

Yeonjun appears, and laughs at me.

"Not so cocky anymore, are you?" He said.

I spit blood at him, saying "Can't beat me on your own?"

He then roundhouse kicks me and I slam down on the ground as he and his cronies stomp me.

Danielle's POV

I received a notification from the groupchat.

"CALL FOR HELP, WE'RE GOING TO DIE" Hyein texted. "IT WAS A TRAP"

"Y/n and the others are in trouble!!" I exclaimed.

"Quick, wheel me over to the hospital!" Cheol ordered, and I listened.

"Why are we going to the hospital?" I asked as I pushed him.

"Don't worry about it, just go!" He said.

We arrived at the hospital and waited impatiently for a checkup.

"Alright Cheol, it looks like your legs have healed nicely." The doctor said, "You don't need a wheelchair or crutches anymore, and you can continue runni-"

His sentence was cut off by Cheol blasting off and out of the hospital.

"Very sorry!! I'll be going now!" I apologised to the doctor.

I sprinted out of the hospital, but Cheol was no where in sight.

I figured he went to help Y/n, and I wanted to join too, but I was too afraid.

I pondered for a few minutes, then I knew just what to do.

Y/n's POV

For fuck's sake, why was I so gullible? I really thought he would tell us the real location.

Bangchan rushes through them and helps me, but he gets hit way too many times on his head and back, and collapses.

This was it. It's all over.

"STOP!!!!" Yeonjun screamed.

All the soldiers stopped and I took a look around me.

Eunchae and Chaewon were on the floor, Minji, Hanni and Hyein were real injured.

"Look at you all now." Yeonjun laughed. "If only you join our organisation, we'll let you go-"

**BANNGGG**

A knee came flying into Yeonjun's chest, and Cheol piled up on top, hitting him while he's down.

"Cheol!" I exclaimed. "No more wheelchair?"

The soldiers looked at each other and shared various conversations.

"What? Won't we die?"

"No, let's fight him, look at our number!"

Cheol didn't say anything and laughed to himself, before taking his time and wiping them out.

"N-no.. don't come here!" The last soldier said as Cheol slowly walked towards him.

"I said no!!" He begged.

Cheol slams him into the floor and snaps his neck.

"Holy- what the hell?" Bangchan exclaimed. "Why'd you kill him?!"

Cheol still didn't say anything.

He walked over to Yeonjun and slapped him awake.

Yeonjun looked around and realised what had happened.

"Aw you little shit." He chuckled.

Cheol snatched his pen from him and then stabbed him deep in the stomach.

"Do you have ANY idea how much shit you've fucked up?" Cheol said.

Cheol had been hurting for the time he was away, now was his chance to let his anger out.

Yeonjun let out a howl of pain as Cheol kept on stabbing him. Blood was going everywhere.

"CHEOL!! NO!!" Bangchan yelled, tackling him.

Cheol headbutts Bangchan and knocks him around.

"Don't interfere, asshole." He warned.

"You can't kill Yeonjun! I won't let it happen!" Bangchan resisted.

"I'll just kill you first then." Cheol said.

"Y/n, go stop him!" Minji yelled.

Cheol stabs Bangchan a few times, and I rush over to restrain him.

"THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!" I screamed.

"I.. have nothing to lose." He said.

"Think! Think about us! Is this about Haerin dumping you?" I asked.

"HEY!" A voice screamed.

Huening Kai.

Cheol let go of us.

"YOU."

Cheol rushed at Kai and stabbed him in the wrist, dropping his gun.

The pen goes directly through the wrist and stays there.

Kai starts howling in pain, holding his wrist.

Cheol walks over to his gun and picks it up.

"Try being in a wheelchair yourself, prick." He said.

Cheol proceeded to shoot him through his kneecaps and smashes the gun into his face.

"If we don't stop him, he's gonna kill everyone here!" Bangchan said.

"I can't, my body still stings," I told him.

"Sweet little Cheol.. your daddy's dead, your twin's gone, and mommy doesn't remember you! How sad.." A new voice said.

Min Yoongi, the boss entered.

"What did you say?" Cheol cracked.

"That's right. I read your records." Yoongi continued. "Your brother should've just stayed silent, and been a good boy, then he wouldn't have died."

"Shut your mouth!" Eunchae yelled.

Eunchae ran towards the boss, and the boss struck her across the head.

Cheol glared at the Boss. And lunged towards him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.2K 22
A story where a girl named Haerin meets Danielle , not under the best circumstances, as they were basically forced to get married suddenly and had to...
53.6K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢
50.4K 2K 28
What if Hanni Pham doesn't know that her bestfriend, Kim Minji doesn't think of her as just a normal friend? 🐢 This book contains violence, killings...
80.8K 3.9K 60
What Will happen when a troublemaker Heir of Big company was sent into the province for her to learn about life and be kind to people, but what if Ki...