Interstellar Female Dressed A...

By LiannQ

Title: 星际雌虫穿成乡村哥儿 Author: 日进斗金 Status: Complete Description: Bai Shu is the most powerful god of war among t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139: Extra Story 3 - The Parallel World of the Insect Planet
140
141

33

1.2K 41 0
By LiannQ

    "Master! Master!"

    Xie Huaiyu heard Xiaoshu's cry from afar, and put down the account book in his hand.

    "What's the rush?" Xie Huaiyu shook his head and smiled.

    This little tree really gets bigger and more unstable, so it started to run like this at home.

    "What else can I do!" Xiaoshu said angrily, "Master, do you know? That Baishu! He has already been proposed and is going to marry soon!" "Marry

    ? "Xie Huaiyu's face changed, and the smile on his face disappeared instantly.

    Xiaoshu shuddered, feeling that his young master's eyes were frighteningly cold.

    His young master has a good temper and is usually gentle and generous, but when he gets angry, it makes people shudder.

    And based on his understanding of his young master, when he was the most angry, he would not get angry.

    It's just that the person who made him angry will definitely not have good fruit.

    "Go and find out for me, who is Bai Shu going to marry?" Xie Huaiyu said.

    "Yes..." Xiaoshu walked out of the house immediately.

    Xie Huaiyu waited for him to leave before raising the account book in his hand again, but he couldn't read even a word.

    With a "snap", he threw the account book onto the table.

    Xie Huaiyu fell on a piece of paper on the table from the corner of his eye, and the three words Xie Huaiyu were written all over it.

    From the crooked at the beginning, to the end, it looks pretty good.

    The way Bai Shu looked at him yesterday seemed to be still in front of his eyes.

    Those eyes were round and bright, without any reservation, they were full of my own shadow.

    He has read countless people, and he knows that it is absolutely impossible for Bai Shu to lie to him knowing that he has a marriage contract.

    This matter may still fall on Bai Laosan's family. Bai Shu's parents passed away, so it seems that Bai Laosan is in charge of his affairs.

    But after a stick of incense, Xiaoshu came back in a hurry, leaned close to Xie Huaiyu's ear and whispered something.

    Xie Huaiyu nodded, tapped his fingers on the table a few times and said: "Xiaoshu, go and prepare ten catties of dried meat, ten taels of silver, and now go to the village to find that Mrs. Wang..." ·

    "

    I Don't divorce!" Wang Mumu bit his lower lip as if he had made up his mind. He glanced at Bai Shu, blushed and said, "The marriage certificate has been signed, so there is no reason to withdraw the engagement." In

    village marriages, it's not just that two people get together as a couple and live in a muddle-headed way.

    He has seen those little daughter-in-laws who cry when they go out, and when they marry into the man's house, after a year and a half, they will accept their fate. Who is not living an honest life.

    "That's right! This marriage certificate cannot be changed!" Bai Shu immediately straightened his back and said, "Bai Shu disobeyed his elders and intends to repent of the marriage. He should be sent to the county government office with a staff of sixty!" Bai Shu was thinking about Xie Huaiyu's words just now

    , After being patient for a long time, he didn't directly fight Bai Laosan.

    Now that I hear this, I can't bear it anymore! With a little tiptoe, he quickly swooped in front of Bai Laosan, snatching the marriage certificate from his hand.

    In the Xuan Dynasty, the marriage certificate between the two families was written in ink on red paper according to regulations. Write down the birthdays of both parties, the introducer, the officiant, the betrothed and the names of parents and elders.

    Baitang Village is just a small mountain village, and the rules in the village are not very strict. In addition, Bai Lao Sanwang Mumu came in a hurry, and Baibaoshan's family did not have the red paper for the marriage letter, so they simply wrote some records on white paper. .

    I saw that the marriage letter said: Today, the two surnames Wang and Bai are married. The fourth son of the Wang family and the eldest brother of the Bai family signed a contract together, and the marriage will last forever, and they are matched together.

    At this time, the marriage certificate usually does not directly write the names of the two people.

    Baibaoshan culture is limited, so there is no extra rhetoric. It's just that Wang Mutou's birth date was written on the place where the signature was signed, and the birth date of Bai Shu was left blank because Bai Laosan didn't know it.

    But Bai Shu's parents had passed away long ago, so the elder's place signed the names of Bai Laosan and Bai Zou's to replace the vacancies of his parents.

    Bai Shu originally planned to tear up the marriage certificate, but after reading the marriage certificate, he sneered, pointed to the marriage certificate and said, "I was originally born to the eldest brother Bai, so I don't know when the third son Bai and the Zou family became Did you mention my parents? You said that this marriage letter belongs to me and Wang Mutou. But there is no date of birth on it, nor my parents. Wang and Bai's surnames are married, and Bai's third son is probably more likely to be related to this marriage letter. "

    You nonsense!" As soon as Bai Laosan heard this, he wanted to snatch the marriage certificate from Bai Shu's hand.

    Bai Shu's eyes were sharp, and he flew up with his feet, kicking Bai Laosan mercilessly, causing him to gnaw a mouthful of mud.

    Bai Baoshan watched from the side, trembling, afraid that the living Hades in front of him would be displeased and beat him too.

    Looking at Wang Mumu again, at this time Zao looked at Bai Shu in front of him with a face of fear, his whole body was stiff, and he didn't look like he had to do it just now.

    The few times he met Bai Shu before, which time did he not have a gentle face and a smiling face, He Cheng has seen him like this?

    He also remembered the rumor that Bai Shu had gone crazy, that he even dared to kill people.

    I can't help regretting deeply, I really misjudged this, if I knew that Bai Shu was such a king of Hades, how would he dare to marry him, I would have hid far away, and I wasted a lot of money on buying geese.

    At this time, the villagers who had been surrounding the courtyard of Bai Lao San's house had already heard the news and came to the gate of Baibaoshan's house. They saw Baishu found a wooden stick from the corner of the wall, pointed at Baibaoshan's forehead and asked, "How about you?" , but this marriage contract can't be changed?"

    "I...I..." Bai Baoshan's legs trembled nervously. If he insisted on saying that the marriage certificate is valid, he would definitely be beaten by Bai Shu. If he said that the marriage certificate was invalid, he would have to explain it to the Yamen himself when the certificate was handed in in the next month.

    Both sides were people he didn't want to offend. Thinking of this, he couldn't help but give Bai Laosan a resentful look. If it wasn't for this thing, how could he be in such a difficult situation! If he stays in Baitang Village for a day in the future, there will be no good fruit for Bai Laosan.

    Seeing that Bai Baoshan didn't speak for a long time, Bai Shu was about to continue to fight, beat him hard, and taught him to be a new man.

    Suddenly, a voice came from behind him. A woman dressed in gorgeous clothes rushed in, shouting loudly: "Misunderstanding, misunderstanding! All this is a big misunderstanding!"

    Misunderstanding? What misunderstanding? The surrounding villagers were suddenly very curious.

    Some villagers even asked directly: "Mrs. Wang, since you said it was a misunderstanding, could it be that you know something hidden?" It

    turned out that the beautifully dressed woman was Wang Mumu's cousin, Mrs. Wang, who kicked Bai Zou out of the house before. But the whole Baitang Village knew about it.

    "Brother Bai, you have misunderstood. How could it be you who Wang Mumu proposed marriage to? You have this marriage certificate in your hand. You can lend me a look." Hearing what Mrs. Wang said, Bai Shu raised an eyebrow

    , He handed over the marriage certificate in his hand. He doesn't know this Mrs. Wang, but since the other party is willing to be a peacemaker and resolve this matter peacefully, he is naturally willing to do so.

    As soon as Mrs. Wang got the marriage certificate, she read the content of the marriage certificate in front of the villagers.

    "Today, the two surnames of Wang and Bai are married. Let the fourth son of the Wang family and the elder brother of the Bai family sign a contract together, and the marriage will last forever..." Mrs. Wang covered her mouth as she read it, and laughed a few times: "Where is this marriage letter for Bai Shu?" Yes, it’s clearly for the little brother Baihe."

    "You fart!" Bai Laosan didn't expect Mrs. Wang to say such a thing, and immediately said in a rage: "The big brother of the Bai family is written on it in black and white. ? My Bai He has an older brother."

    "But Bai He's elder brother is a man, isn't Bai He the only elder brother in your family?" Mrs. Wang distinguished: "Besides, the Bai Zou family of your family has approached me several times before, and they kept saying that they would take care of him." Your family's Baihe married my younger brother, and you asked me to talk about Xiang, asking my younger brother to come to your house to propose marriage, everyone in the village knows about it!" "It's nonsense! It's nonsense!" Bai Laosan didn't expect that Mrs. Wang would actually marry her

    . Bite back, trembling with anger.

    But the surrounding villagers commented one after another: "What Mrs. Wang said is quite reasonable. I saw Mrs. Bai Zou running to her with my own eyes before, with something in his hand." "So

    , That Wang Mumu brought a wild goose as a dowry, so it's justified. After all, with Bai Laosan's family background, he can be regarded as high-ranking if he asks to marry Bai He.

    " !" At this time, Bai Zou and Bai He also rushed over, and happened to hear the discussion of the crowd, and they were so angry that they smoked.

    Especially Bai He, he has always had a high vision, and because of his friendship with Li Sanlang, he is very proud in the village. Now someone and Wang Mumu made a bunch of them, making him feel ashamed, wishing he could dive into the ground.

    "What you said makes sense." Bai Shu felt a lot happier when he heard that Mrs. Wang had picked him clean. So he said to Bai Baoshan: "Village Chief, the witnesses have already come, what else do you have to say? This marriage certificate was ordered by Wang Mutou and Bai He." "Bai He, what else do you have to say?

    " ?" Bai Baoshan rolled his eyes, then turned around and asked about Bai He.

    Baishu is a tough guy, and with the help of Mrs. Wang, he immediately fell to Baishu's side after eating persimmons to make them soft.

    "I didn't! I had an agreement with Li Sanlang long ago, so how could I have an engagement letter with Wang Mutou!" Bai He immediately distinguished, sweating profusely.

    "It's not proven. You said you had an agreement with Li Sanlang, but what written evidence do you have?" Bai Baoshan coughed and asked sharply.

    When Bai Baoshan asked, Bai He was confused.

    The matter between Li Sanlang and Bai He back then was nothing more than a meeting between the two families, a verbal agreement was made, and no written evidence was made. What evidence can he produce now?

    In Baitang Village, what the villagers love most is the excitement.

    Although the excitement of Baishu is attractive, it is nothing new after all. On the contrary, it was Bai Lao San's family, which used to have five people and six people in the village, but now they have stumbled. Many people followed suit, eager to see their jokes.

    Among them, because Li Sanlang is a scholar, but Bai He took a good marriage and was jealous of his brother and daughter.

    If Bai He married Wang Mutou, wouldn't Li Sanlang be free, and they would have a chance to be a talented woman.

    So many villagers around said: "Baihe, your family's marriage letter has been written with Wang Mumu. You repent now, but if you repent of the marriage, you will be punished for sixty years.

    " The wild geese are in your room now, so there is nothing to argue about."

    Bai He clenched his fists and looked at the boys and girls who screamed the loudest with a gloomy face.

    On weekdays, he often interacts with them and plays together, but now they all come to make trouble, not a single good thing!

    The Bai Zou family also paled anxiously, and said loudly: "My He'er's husband is a future scholar, what does it have to do with this Wang Mumu!

    " The hair scratched his face and tangles into a ball: "You have no conscience, and you still want to harm me, He'er. What is your brother, an old widower, and a toad who wants to eat swan meat. I said why is he so generous, buy It turned out that you, the old woman, came up with the idea of ​​asking Dayan to ask Bai Shu to marry her, and the two of you joined forces to coax us into marrying He'er!" The more Bai Zou said, the more she felt that this was true

    . Otherwise, based on Bai Shu's appearance, how could Wang Mutou specially mention the wild geese to his door!

    When she said this, Bai He also felt that this was the case. So he cried and said to Baibaoshan: "The village chief please decide, Wang Mutou and his cousin teamed up to deceive our family."

    "This marriage certificate is still standing here. If you say it's a lie, it's a lie?" Bai Shu sneered, looked at Bai Baoshan and said, "Village Chief, I remember you once said that according to the regulations of the Great Xuan Dynasty, this person who regrets the marriage People, if you want to hold the stick for sixty years, it depends on whether the man agrees or not."

    Bai Baoshan felt hairy all over his body when he saw it, and immediately nodded and said: "What you said is, what you said is, Bai Laosan, since your family signed a marriage letter with the Wang family, there is no reason to regret the marriage. Or you can hold the staff on the spot for sixty , and then ask Wang Mutou whether he agrees or not, you can do it yourself."

    Wang Mutou looked at the farce in front of him numbly, and then glanced at the crying Bai He, a feeling of boredom welled up in his heart.

    If he really married Bai He, he might not have peace in his house in the future, so he made up his mind and got up and said, "I... I don't want to marry Bai He, so let's let this marriage go.

    " Mrs. Wang stopped her movements and looked in his direction. Bai He stopped crying and let out a long sigh of relief.

    "Wang Mutou, you should think about it. If you regret the marriage, you won't be able to get your dowry back." Bai Baoshan said.

    "If you don't want it, then you don't want it. That's better than marrying this brother, and you won't have such bad luck." After Wang Mutou finished speaking, he broke through the crowd and left the place with a gloomy expression, regardless of the reactions of the people around him.

    Seeing this, Mrs. Wang also got up, spit on Bai He and said, "Since my cousin doesn't like you, then forget it. It means that he is honest, and it is cheaper for your family." Wang Mumu and Mrs. Wang left one after another,

    Baibaoshan At home, there are only Bai Zhu and Bai Laosan's family left.

    Bai Baoshan finally breathed a sigh of relief, and said to Bai Shu: "Brother Bai, since the matter has been settled, you can go back quickly." "

    No hurry." Bai Shu found a wicker chair, sat down and said leisurely : "By taking advantage of this matter today, all the folks from the village were there, just to sort things out between me and Bai Lao San's family. I want to separate!" "You want to separate?" Bai Baoshan was surprised

    .

    But then he thought, with Bai Shu's temper and Bai Baoshan's virtue, the family division is only a matter of time. Today's marriage letter is just the catalyst.

    So he asked, "Brother Bai, how do you want to divide your family?"

    "How to divide how to divide!" Bai Shu said bluntly, he knew that Bai Lao San seemed to have accepted part of Bai Boss's family property. But he didn't take this thing seriously before, and he didn't bother to care about it.

    But Bai Laosan's incident today has completely touched his bottom line, and now he doesn't want to take advantage of this family with every single stitch.

    Since they are always thinking of calculating themselves, he will calculate clearly with them every penny!

    So he said: "I remember the field in Bai Laosan's house, but it is shared by my parents. Since I want to share it out, give me the share I deserve!" "You can't divide the field! I do

    n't Agreed!" Hearing this, Bai Lao San was the first to jump out to object: "I don't care if he wants to share it. But this Bai family's field, don't even try to take a cent away! Baibaoshan, we made it clear at the beginning , my old lady is taken care of by us, and we will take care of her until the end of her life. Atractylodes is raised in our home, and we will send him to marry. The matter of getting married today has been messed up, so it is not our problem. We have raised Atractylodes for so many years. It's what we deserve."

    Bai Laosan felt resentful in his heart, and he was very rude to Bai Baoshan.

    Bai Baoshan gave him a cold look, feeling that Bai Laosan was too ungrateful, so he turned to Bai Shu from the corner of his eye.

    n bs Seeing Bai Shu, he didn't speak, just sat on the chair with a smile, looked at him for a moment, and played with the stick in his hand.

    Bai Baoshan's heart tightened, and when he opened his mouth, he said to Bai Laosan: "Today's marriage is about your family's Baihe and Wang Mutou's affairs. What does it have to do with Baishu? Since you promised to send Baishu to marry, now he If you are old, but you haven’t done it, you are dereliction of duty. Naturally, you can’t give all of Mr. Bai’s land to you.” After speaking, he took out a booklet

    of land registration from the house, and flipped through the book that recorded Pointing to the page of Mr. Bai's family, he read: "San Bai, on a certain day of a certain month and year, Mr. Bai's family got five acres of land beside the small mountain forest to support the elderly mother and the orphan of Mr. Bai's family."

    After reading, he looked at Bai Shu again and said: "Although the old mother of the Bai family died of illness in just two years, the third Bai Lao San took care of your grandmother, which is considered a filial piety. Of the five acres of land, one acre will be reserved for him. What do you think the old man deserves, and the remaining four acres will be returned to you, and you will inherit it, what do you think?" "Yes."

    Bai Shu nodded and said, "Besides, I don't have a house now. I will live in the house for the time being. At the beginning, Bai Lao San occupied my grandmother’s house, and I had a room there too. My lord has a lot, so I don’t care about it with him.” Hearing this, Bai Lao San almost vomited blood

    ! I can't wait to peel off Baibaoshan's skin!

    This Baibaoshan actually became a group with Baishu, and asked him to cut four acres of land.

    Mrs. Bai Zou even sat down on the ground, crying loudly: "Oh my god, is there any law in this world? We worked so hard to put an end to the old man and bring up the child, but he wants to plot against us in turn. I won’t be able to live with this wolf-hearted thing.”

    She cried so annoyingly, Bai Shu tapped the ground with a stick, raising a puff of dust and said, “What else do you have to say?”

    Bai Zou’s voice trembled. , I dare not say any more. She still remembers Bai Shu holding a sickle to kill her before.

    At this time, Bai Baoshan scribbled on the booklet, wrote a new title deed, and handed it to Bai Shu: "Brother Bai, this is your title deed, just take a look at it.

    " There is no room for turning back.

    Bai Laosan sighed for a long time, and left Baibaoshan's house in disgrace, while Bai Zoushi and Bai He supported each other and followed carefully behind.

    Only then did the crowd sigh, now, the vitality of the Bai and Lao San family has been severely injured, and they can no longer tremble.

    His family originally had 15 mu of land, and was considered a well-off household in the village, but now they lost 4 mu of land, leaving only 11 mu of land. It's not much more than other people, and I'm afraid that the days to come will not be so easy.

    Coupled with the fact that Wang Mutou would rather regret the marriage than marry Bai He, although they finally got a wild goose for nothing, which seemed to be an advantage, but Bai He's reputation in the village was already rotten.

    After all, there must be nothing good about a brother who even the old widower doesn't like.

    "Village Chief, I have one more thing to do." After confirming the exact location of the four acres of Shangtian, Bai Shu put the land deed into his arms and said again.

    "Brother Bai, what else do you need?" Bai Baoshan stiffly accompanied the smiling face, wishing to send this evil spirit away as soon as possible.

    "I still want to buy land." Bai Shu said, and took out a silver ingot from his bosom, which seemed to be worth about twelve taels: "I want all the three acres of land by the river that I mentioned last time." Bai Shu

    suddenly After taking out so much money, the eyes of Shan's villagers turned red.

    Half a month ago, this Baishu was just a humble poor guy, and he was divorced by Li Sanlang, and he was the laughing stock of the whole village.

    But it was only half a month before Baishu suddenly became rich. He not only bought a lot of furniture, but also took back four acres of farmland. Now he has to spend so much money to buy more land.

    "Baishu... where did you get so much money?" Bai Baoshan also couldn't believe it.

    Bai Shu is so powerful, maybe he did something bad outside, right?

    If the money was stolen goods, he took the other party's money, but he couldn't get rid of it.

    "Village chief, don't worry, this is all earned by doing business." Seeing this, Chen Dongqing immediately stepped forward and said, "Bai Shu is very good at doing business, and he earned all this money by himself. If you don't believe me, you can go to the east of the village. Ask the Xie family. When we went to the county today, it was delivered by the Xie family's carriage. If you don't trust us, don't you trust the Earl's family?"

    Bai Baoshan felt relieved after hearing this. He didn't believe that Bai Shu had the ability to do business, but if he hugged the Xie family's thigh, the few taels of silver would not be a little bit leaked from his fingers.

    In this way, Baibaoshan readily sold the three mu of land by the river to Baishu. In addition, Baishu also proposed that he wanted to cover the top of the back mountain.

    Regarding this point, Bai Baoshan did not agree immediately.

    Although the back mountain is unowned land, it is also the fiefdom of the earl. Whether it can be bought or sold depends on the words of the Xie family.

    He said to Bai Shu, "Instead of asking me about the land in the back mountain, you should go to the Xie family directly. If they agree, then the land can be sold to you." Bai Shu nodded and accepted the other land

    deed up.

    Since he has to go to Xie Huaiyu to buy the land, then he is not in a hurry. It's not too late to talk to him after I get things done with the house first.

    Anyway, as long as Xie Huaiyu is willing, he can give him all the money he earns.

    After buying the land, repairing the house was put on the agenda.

    The four mu of upper field he was allotted was in front of the back mountain, very close to the three mu of lower field by the river.

    It is definitely not possible to live there by the river, where he plans to dig a fish pond and introduce the river water to raise fish.

    The house can only be built on the upper field next to the mountain. Bai Zhu took a special look around and saw that the scenery there is beautiful. You can see the hills behind and the river in front, and you are quite satisfied with that field.

    Chen Dongqing took Atractylodes to find the bricklayer in the village. Most of the broken houses in the village were repaired by them.

    The tiles on the roof of Baishu's dilapidated house had long been broken, and Baishu gave him fifteen yuan a day's labor to help him repair the tiles.

    As for the tiles, he didn't go to the county to buy them himself, but directly bought them from the bricklayer's house. One penny and one piece, after the house is repaired for Baishu, we will calculate it. How many tiles are used, even if it is a penny, the work will officially start tomorrow during the day.

    After all this work, it's getting late.

    Chen Dongqing wanted to rush home to cook for Li'er, so Bai Shu bid him farewell and went back to his own room.

    Bai Laosan's family was honest, they closed the wooden door tightly, and there was no sound in the house.

    I think I have learned a lesson during the day, and now I dare not be a monster anymore.

    Bai Zhu boiled a pot of hot water, poured it into a wooden barrel, scrubbed it well, and spread out the newly bought quilt neatly.

    Lying down on the soft cotton, Bai Zhu was sluggish, sleeping on the straw for more than half a month, he finally had a decent bed.

    The only thing that gave him a headache was that Chen Dongqing told him that the houses in the village were usually built by themselves, and some villagers were hired to help them.

    But Baishu didn't want to repair a few earthen houses like in the village, but wanted to use the house concept of the insect star to repair the house better.

    He has been in Daxuan these days, but he has been very uncomfortable in fact.

    For example, in the Xuan Dynasty, the latrines of farmers were all built outside, and a deep pit was dug, and two wooden boards were placed on it. And there is no such thing as a bathroom, and everyone rarely takes a bath. It is already very particular about picking up water and scrubbing the whole body every day like Baizhu.

    Fortunately, I am not obsessed with cleanliness, Bai Shu thought, if other people are used to the technology of Zongxing, they may not be able to endure such a life.

    Now that he can build a house, Bai Zhu wants to build a house with a bathroom and a latrine. But such a complex house, I am afraid that no one in the village can repair it, and I am afraid that he will have to go to the county or prefecture to find someone to do it.

    Bai Shu thought about it for a while, before realizing that he hadn't cooked yet. He looked at the two hares in the house, they were caught in the morning, before they could be handled, they might as well roast them at night.

    He picked up one of them, watched it tremble, and kicked its hind legs violently a few times. Just as he was about to start, he suddenly heard someone knocking on the door...

    So he opened the door with the rabbit in his hand, and saw Xiaoshu standing at the door. Still put on that lady-like face, and said to him with a look of displeasure: "The young master has something to ask for you, come with me."

    "Oh..." Xie Huaiyu looked for him. Bai Shu immediately put down the rabbit in his hand, happily followed Xiao Shu into the carriage.

    The rabbit that escaped the catastrophe: "..."

    It jumped a few times, huddled with another rabbit, and hid under the bed.

    "Your young master, how are you doing today?" Bai Shu asked in the car.

    "Not good..." Xiao Shu gave Bai Shu a hard look: "Don't you like my young master? Why did you turn around and get engaged to someone else?" Bai Shu was stunned, and his heart was flustered

    . Unexpectedly, even Xiaoshu knew about Wang Mutou's marriage proposal with him.

    Then Xie Huaiyu...does he also know? I don't know what he thinks of himself!

    "Your young master, are you not angry?" Bai Shu asked with a guilty conscience.

    "Humph—" Xiaoshu snorted, then turned her head and ignored him.

    Fortunately, the distance from Bai's house to Xie's house is very short. In just a few words, the carriage has already entered the gate of Xie's house.

    Xiaoshu brought Atractylodes to the backyard, where a table had already been set up with some home-cooked dishes on it, while Xie Huaiyu was sitting at the table drinking with a wine glass.

    At this time, it was almost five o'clock, the sun was about to set, and the sky was slightly dark.

    By the pond, a few fireflies glowed slightly and danced in the air.

    Xie Huaiyu was wearing a fine linen gown, the cuffs were tied behind the back with a belt.

    He took a sip of the wine, pointed to the fireflies by the pool and said: "The fireflies you brought last time are like stars in the night, quite cute." After hearing this,

    Bai Shu immediately said: "If you like it, I'll go to the river to catch some more and bring them to you every day."

    "No need." Xie Huaiyu shook his head, took a look at Baishu and said, "Although fireflies are beautiful, they will die immediately after mating. No matter how many you send, they will all die within a few days."

    For some reason, Xie Huaiyu's words made Bai Shu a little flustered, and he subconsciously felt that Xie Huaiyu seemed a little angry.

    "Thanks... Xie Huaiyu..." Bai Shu sat down in front of Xie Huaiyu, and said falteringly, "You...don't be angry." "

    What's wrong with me?" Xie Huaiyu glanced at him , pursing his lips in a half-smile.

    "Someone came to ask me to propose marriage today." Bai Shu said with a pale face: "Believe me, I don't know about this, I... I only like you, and I haven't even spoken to him "

    Hearing Bai Shu's words, Xie Huaiyu was silent for a moment, then raised his eyebrows and said, "Oh? What if I'm really angry?" "

    Then...then you punish me!" Bai Shu thought for a while, and said resignedly : "You can hit me, you can scold me. I can do whatever you want me to do, as long as you can calm down, you can do anything."

    Bai Shu said, closing her eyes with a generous expression.

    His appearance made Xie Huaiyu's eyes darken a bit, and he laughed softly: "Little fool, why are you so stupid?"

    He put a wine glass in front of Baishu and said, "Since In this way, you can drink with me, this is the best plum wine in Beijing, specially brought, you come and taste it."

    He was in a bad mood at first, but he was not angry with Baishu.

    He has already heard Xiaoshu's detailed report on what happened at Baibaoshan's house today.

    Xiaoshu said that when Mrs. Wang passed by, Bai Shu was very powerful, and she was not one to be bullied, so she kicked Bai Laosan to the ground.

    But he still felt distressed, Bai Shu is such an obedient guy, he had to be forced into something, so that he could develop this kind of thorn.

    He felt that Bai Shu was a little fool, even though he had already got on his thigh, he didn't know how to complain, and didn't know how to ask him for some benefits.

    This kid knew how to give him something, and he was still trembling, afraid that he would get angry.

    Xie Huaiyu asked Baishu to drink, but Baishu would not refuse.

    Holding up the small porcelain cup, Bai Zhu drank it down in one gulp.

    The plum wine is sweet and very smooth. After drinking it in the stomach, you can feel a heat going down the throat to the stomach.

    "It's delicious." Bai Shu put down his wine glass and said with a hint of red at the end of his eyes.

    Is Xie Huaiyu punishing him? This punishment is too light.

    Plum wine is so delicious, let him drink as much as he wants!

    "I'm not angry." Xie Huaiyu said with a smile on his face.

    He refilled Baishu's wine and said, "Plum wine is delicious, but it's very easy to intoxicate, so you shouldn't drink it. If you drink another glass, you can't drink any more." "Okay." Baishu nodded and smiled at Xie Huaiyu

    .

    Now that Xie Huaiyu said not to be angry, the worry that was pressing on Bai Shu's heart was completely eliminated, and he relaxed.

    It's a pity that such a delicious plum wine can only be drunk one more time. This time, he treasured the fine wine in the small porcelain cup, stuck out his tongue, and licked it lightly.

    delicious! The plum wine was really sweet and fragrant, he was a little reluctant to drink such a small cup.

    After drinking this cup of plum wine, Bai Zhu's cheeks turned red.

    This body does not have a good capacity for alcohol, but after drinking twice, it is slightly smoked.

    Xie Huaiyu saw it, just smiled, and said to him: "Dinner, this imperial concubine chicken is made from the pheasant you brought this morning. How would you like it?

    " I saw it when I was in Fucheng!" Bai Shu said immediately.

    When he was in Lafulu, the princes at the next table ordered this imperial concubine chicken. He was still very curious at the time, not knowing what this chicken tasted like, but he didn't expect to eat it at Xie Huaiyu's house.

    Bai Shu stretched out his chopsticks to pick it up, but Xie Huaiyu was one step ahead of him, picked up a piece of chicken with chopsticks, and brought it to his mouth, saying: "Eat, the ones I cook here are better than those made in Laifulou. .”

    After Bai Zhu drank, his reaction was half a beat slower than usual. He opened his mouth obediently, swallowed the chicken, and stared at Xie Huaiyu with a pair of eyes.

    "Is it delicious?" Xie Huaiyu asked with a smile in his eyes.

    "Delicious." Bai Shu nodded guiltily. I didn't dare to tell Xie Huaiyu, I didn't even know what this imperial concubine chicken tasted like.

    But as long as it is fed by Xie Huaiyu himself, it is naturally the most delicious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.3K 9
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
74.4K 3.4K 78
❤️
292K 9.7K 71
A 16 year teen girl , who have little syndrome . The 7 mafia kings . What happens when they meet ? Will she be able to get their hearts bloomed for...
36.4K 974 82
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...