Interstellar Female Dressed A...

By LiannQ

Title: 星际雌虫穿成乡村哥儿 Author: 日进斗金 Status: Complete Description: Bai Shu is the most powerful god of war among t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139: Extra Story 3 - The Parallel World of the Insect Planet
140
141

13

1.3K 39 0
By LiannQ

    Restaurants like them have many customers. Among them, those who come to stay in the store will inevitably have a meal with them on the spot.

    When those rich people come to eat, they like to order big fish and meat. They are not afraid of expensive things, but they are afraid that the food will not suit them.

    Now that the weather is hot, many fish in restaurants are not fresh. The live fish brought by Bai Zhu is of course exactly what they need.

    "I see." Bai Shu nodded and said, "I don't know how many live fish shopkeeper Yan needs every day? If the price is right, I can reach a long-term supply agreement with the restaurant." "This little brother." Shopkeeper Yan

    chuckled : "My family wants a lot of fish. Small fish like this can sell me twenty tubes every other day. As for big fish, I can sell at least five a day. You, a brother, are sure to provide me with so much Is the goods here?"

    Hearing what shopkeeper Yan said, Bai Shu said honestly, "Twenty tubes of small fish is not a problem now. It's just that I can't get this big fish for the time being. But as long as you give me a few months Time, after a few months, I will definitely get you a big fish."

    Hearing Bai Shu's words, shopkeeper Yan was a little bit happy and a little bit disappointed.

    I am delighted that the brother in front of me said that he can provide him with 20 tubes of small fish every day, but I am disappointed that the other party cannot provide suitable large fish.

    But he had no hope for such a young brother.

    He didn't even expect the other party to deliver the twenty tubes of small fish every other day, so he didn't take Bai Shu's words too seriously.

    Bai Zhu and shopkeeper Yan bargained for a while, and finally decided to sell all the fish at the price of four yuan a tube. But the bamboo tube that holds the fish will not be kept, Bai Zhu can be used again when he brings it back, and it saves him from having to chop a bamboo every time he catches fish.

    The two also agreed to bring fresh fish over the next day, twenty tubes of fresh fish, seven cash per tube, but if more fish died, the price would be even cheaper.

    In this way, although Bai Shu didn't earn much today, the harvest was really not small.

    He took the money from shopkeeper Yan, poured the fish into the water basin, counted forty cash and stuffed it into the sole of his shoe, and put the rest on his body.

    Knowing that Bai Shu would not go back tonight, shopkeeper Yan kindly left him an unoccupied servant's room.

    Bai Shu no longer needs to sleep on the street, but can lie in the room and sleep well.

    The lower room of the Laifu Restaurant has a bed made of ordinary wooden planks with a layer of straw mats on it, which is better than the dilapidated room where Bai Zhu lives. Bai Zhu sleeps until dawn.

    The next day, he got up early and went out. First, he bought a biscuit on the side of the road for a penny, and then went to the back kitchen of Laifu Restaurant to ask for a bowl of water. After eating and drinking enough, I wandered around the county.

    Yesterday was the first time for Bai Zhu to go out. He was new here, and he was not familiar with prices, so he took many detours.

    When he was in Zongxing, he spent most of his life in the military academy and the fleet. He knew how to fight and command, and he was good at driving mechs, but he never did business.

    If it wasn't for the coincidence that he met Shopkeeper Yan, he might have run back to Baitang Village in despair today.

    However, after all, Bai Shu is a person who has experienced in the interstellar society, and his learning ability and thinking ability are much better than most of the common people today.

    The science and technology of the interstellar society is advanced, even if you have never eaten pork, you have seen pigs running.

    After one night, Bai Shu figured it out by himself. In order to do something well, he must understand the prices and customs of this society, so today he is not in a hurry to go back, but decided to take a good stroll in this county.

    There are no particularly large shops in the county town, except for the grain store and a few restaurants, there are only a few shops selling dry goods that do better business.

    Bai Zhu grabbed a handful of green cabbage, thinking that such a good dish would cost three Wen a catty.

    He asked, but he didn't expect the aunt who sold the vegetables to say that he could buy a bunch of them for half a penny.

    Bai Shu was a little surprised, but he felt relieved after thinking about it. After all, every household can grow their own vegetables, and even the best vegetables are not rare.

    After investigating all the way, he found that the prices in the entire county were lower than he had imagined.

    Vegetables are the cheapest, and more people sell them than buy them.

    The next cheapest thing is food, a catty of beans or millet is only one penny, and a catty of round-grained rice is two pennies. High-quality glutinous rice is a bit more expensive, only three pennies per catty.

    Meat is much more expensive than food, but a catty of pork costs only twelve yuan, and beef and mutton are more expensive, and most of the shops sell jerky.

    After all, in this world, there is no such thing as pig feed to fatten up. It is not easy for farmers to raise a pig, and there is no such thing as a refrigerator to store fresh pork. Therefore, most of the slaughtered pigs are smeared with salt and made into jerky, and then sold piece by piece. go.

    Bai Shu felt a little ashamed when he thought about his eight-cent-a-tube fish.

    No wonder he couldn't sell it yesterday. After all, fish is not a rare commodity in this era. If you go fishing in the river by yourself, you can catch a few in a day. With a few extra pennies, people can buy pork.

    Bai Shu visited almost all the shops, then spent ten renminbi to order new clothes, and five renminbi to buy a pair of shoes.

    The clothes on his body were too torn, and there was nothing to replace them, and they all smelled bad. His shoes were also wet and uncomfortable. Even if Bai Shu didn't have a cleanliness habit, he really couldn't bear it.

    After making an appointment with the shopkeeper, Bai Zhu wrapped up the new shoes, made an appointment to pick up the clothes the day after tomorrow, and left the shop.

    He turned around and walked into a stationery shop, and began to pick out brushes.

    The first time I made money, I had to bring Xie Huaiyu a gift home anyway.

    He saw Xie Huaiyu practicing calligraphy yesterday, so he gave him a writing brush himself, there was nothing wrong with it.

    While Bai Shu was looking at the brushes in the store, there were several other customers in the store who were also choosing stationery.

    Bai Shu looked at it for a while, but didn't know what kind of brush was good, so he secretly observed what brushes the people next to him picked.

    Those few people were wearing gray cloth clothes and holding textbooks in their hands. They looked like young students entering school from a farm family.

    They are all in their twenties, not much older than Bai Zhu.

    "Brother Ziwen, have you bought it yet?" After buying some rice paper alone, he urged a square-faced young man who was nearby to buy a pen.

    The young man called Ziwen hurriedly responded, and hastily selected one of the two pens and handed it to the waiter in the shop, "Just this one, how much is it?

    " He said, "My lord, why don't you buy another pen? Although that pen is a bit more expensive, it feels good in the hand. Many regular customers who come to our place often buy that one." The young man frowned impatiently, and dropped ten

    cents Said: "No need, I want this one." As he spoke, he put the writing brush into his bosom.

    "How much is the other pen? I want it." Bai Shu said immediately.

    "It's only fifteen Wen." The shopkeeper replied with a smile: "Little brother, do you want to choose again? Are you using this for yourself or as a gift? I can introduce it to you." Bai Shu's words made the person who bought the pen just

    now The young man turned his head to look at him, and after seeing his face clearly, he was taken aback for a moment.

    "Bai Shu? Why are you here?" The young man took two steps back with disgust, his eyes full of disgust for Bai Shu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
14.9K 554 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
34.5K 2.3K 56
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
160K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"