𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎 ✦ 𝗭𝗕𝟭 𝗙𝗙

laviuzi

Y/N's dreams of becoming an idol were shattered after an injury forced her to leave the industry. But fate ha... Еще

╰┈➤ 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
╰┈➤ 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚
╰┈➤ 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚
╰┈➤ 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩
╰┈➤ 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨
╰┈➤ 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤
╰┈➤ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚
╰┈➤ 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨
╰┈➤ 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
╰┈➤ 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚
╰┈➤ 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣
╰┈➤ 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩
╰┈➤ 𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚
╰┈➤ 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚
╰┈➤ 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨
╰┈➤ 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩
╰┈➤ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬
╰┈➤ 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
╰┈➤ 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩
╰┈➤ 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩
╰┈➤ 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨
╰┈➤ 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙨
╰┈➤ 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧
╰┈➤ 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙨
╰┈➤ 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧
╰┈➤ 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙨
╰┈➤ 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙
╰┈➤ 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
╰┈➤ 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

╰┈➤ 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣

1.2K 61 13
laviuzi

As Y/N got out of her room the next morning to go to work, she found another brown package sitting in front of her with a romantic message and a box of perfume as a present. I still don't know who's giving me all of these things! she thought, frustrated. She set the box on her countertop before rushing off to the filming location of the day where the newest challenge would be revealed; the Dual Position Battle.

With the rest of the production team, she started putting up all the signs with the songs on them based on their group. As she put up the sign for Tomboy, she thought to herself, Zhang Hao would really suit this concept well, and a small smile spread across her face. The Star Master that would announce the newest challenge appeared - Minhyuk! She quickly bowed to him.

"Hello sunbaenim!" she said, excited since she looked up to him a lot when she was a trainee, and still admired him now.

"Hi Y/N! It's been so long since we last talked! How're you doing?"

"Alright I-"
The trainees started to file into the room and they all wowed and gasped at the new layout, interrupting their conversation. Their astonishment increased after seeing BtoB's Minhyuk as the Star Master.

"Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a great day so far. I'm your newest Star Master Minhyuk, also known as Huta!" The trainees all cheered and clapped. "Your next challenge will be... the Dual Position Battle!"

As Minhyuk continued to explain what the challenge entailed, she glanced over at the row of Top 9 trainees. She saw that Jiwoong and Matthew were fixated on Love Killa, while Hanbin and Zhang Hao looked hellbent on going to Tomboy. Suddenly, from the corner of her eye, she saw someone flapping their arms, and Haruto was frantically waving to her, mouthing "ZOOM," making her giggle.

After Minhyuk finished explaining, the trainees began to choose their songs one by one. As the lower trainees were beginning to get bumped out by upper level trainees, she saw the anxiety on many faces. She saw Ricky walking towards Love Killa, looking especially happy, but it didn't last long. Jiwoong approached the group, and Ricky tried appealing to him with one last wink but it didn't work; he eventually ended up in Rush Hour. Damn, she thought. This is intense.

After around an hour, the teams were finalized and everyone sat down to divide up parts and begin to practice. She went over to the Tomboy team to film them, and backed off a little after she saw the intimidating Jellyfish trainee. But as the practice progressed, she noticed that he was actually kind of cute, like a dongsaeng that the older hyungs would dote on. She then visited the Man in Love group, and Taerae seemed to be hard-carrying. She sent him a thumbs up for encouragement, and he winked back at her. Immediately, she felt a pair of eyes boring into her, and she turned around to see Zhang Hao glaring in Taerae's direction. Huh? she thought, confused. She quickly moved on to Zoom, which looked especially energetic while practicing.

After a few hours, she could see the exhaustion on the trainee's faces. "Alright everyone, I think it's time for lunch and a long break! Please come back in two hours!" The trainees all rushed out of the room, famished from practicing the entire morning. The only person who stayed behind was Yujin who shyly approached her when it was just the two of them.

"Hi noona... I was wondering if you could help me."
"Of course Yujin, anything!"

"Well..." he started hesitantly, "Not a lot of people in the Law team can write rap except for Kamden, and since he couldn't do all of it by himself, I had some previous experience so I volunteered to write some bars, and I've been struggling with it a little. If you have any experience, could you give me some tips?"

"Actually, I did produce music for some time," she said with a smile, and his eyes sparkled.

"That's really cool!"

"Since we have a long break, we can sneak out to this cute restaurant nearby and eat lunch while writing some lines. Is that okay?"

"Thank you so much noona!" he said beaming. His smile is so innocent, I think I'm going to melt Y/N thought, seeing Yujin so happy and earnest.

𓆩⟡𓆪

"Alright, what do you want to order?" asked Y/N as they sat down in an Italian restaurant. "Everything's on me!"

"Hey-" Yujin started to protest, but Y/N put up a finger.

"Nope, I don't force kids to pay, that's in my moral rulebook."
"Do I look like just a kid to you?" Yujin asked with a slight frown.

"Of course," she said with a laugh, but quickly noticed the upset look on his face. "If it makes you that unhappy, treat me for a meal after Boy's Planet," she said with a bright smile.

For the entirety of the next hour, Y/N and Yujin poured over the lyrics of Law while eating spaghetti and pizza and worked together to come up with new rap lyrics to replace the old ones. Yujin was actually much more talented than she expected for someone his age, and she watched him in admiration and he rapped some of the lines he just wrote down. As they finished eating, one of the servers came to pick up their check, and he suddenly noticed Y/N.

"Uhm, hey there..." the waiter said, giving a slight wave.

"Oh... uh huh..." Y/N said, looking confused.

"I think I saw you before... maybe on TV..." he said, squinting at her.

"Oh, you definitely must have mistaken me for someone else," she said quickly. Yujin raised his eyebrows at her, and she quickly made a shushing motion before turning her attention back to Beomgyu.

"Oh I see. Anyway, I wanted to give you this," he said, handing her a heart shaped cookie, and ran away shyly. Yujin's mouth dropped, looking stunned at the entire interaction.

"What- Wait!" It was too late, he had already moved on to the next customer. She sighed and split the cookie, giving the other half to Yujin to eat, but then noticed there was a piece of paper that was folded inside the cookie, and she opened it.

I'm Beomgyu, and you're really my type. Want to go out on a date sometime? Text me at this number: XXX-XXX-XXXX

"What the fu-" Yujin spat out his water. "Ew... gross... I don't want this half of the cookie," he said, shoving it back towards her.

"Well, he was kind of good looking, and he's definitely my type too," she said with a laugh and folded the paper back before putting it in her purse.

"Wait, so does that mean you'll actually meet up with him...?" Yujin asked, looking suspicious.

"I mean, maybe, who knows?" she said with a shrug. "Come on, we have half an hour left to go back before practice," she said with a smile.

As Y/N turned her back to walk out the exit, Yujin's eyes narrowed. "If the hyungs hear about this..." he muttered to himself. "Hey wait up noona!" he yelled at Y/N and quickly skipped after her.

"Do things like this happen often?" he asked, prodding further after he caught up.

"What do you mean 'things like this?'"

"Like, guys hitting on you," he said impatiently.

"Why're you so curious? It's not that big of a deal, I'm sure it's completely normal. Kiddos like you still have a whole lot to learn," she said with a wave of her hand, leaving Yujin with a bunch of unanswered questions. He looked up at the sky, and noticed it was getting darker, and as he put out his hand, a raindrop fell into it.

"I think it will rain today," said Y/N. "We should hurry back if we don't want to get wet."

𓆩⟡𓆪

That night, Yujin ran into Hanbin's room. "HANBIN HYUNG, YOU NEED TO HEAR ABOUT THIS," he said while flapping his arms. His words were accentuated with a rumble of thunder from the storm outside, then the sound of rain continued. Hanbin's eyes widened at the energetic maknae, who was usually shy and awkward. Yujin looked around and saw that the entirety of the Tomboy team, plus the Love Killa team were also in Hanbin's room.

"Alright Yujin, what's the fuss?" he said, tousling Yujin's hair.

"So you see, Y/N took me to a restaurant during lunch today-"

"-She did what now?" said Zhang Hao, looking up from his Tomboy lyrics.

"She was helping me write rap," he explained, and Zhang Hao's expression darkened the slightest bit. "Anyway," he said, quickly changing the topic, "this guy came up to her and started hitting on her and stuff and he gave her his number and she told me that she might go on a date with him for something," he let everything out super quickly and the room stared at him in amazement, never having seen Yujin talk this much at once. There was a flash of lightning, and suddenly, they realized exactly what he was talking about and the room broke into chaos.

"Okay wait did they say when-" Gyuvin began.
"Was the guy good looking?" Jiwoong butted in.

"Do you think she liked him?" Seowon asked, clapping his hands.
Hanbin's expression stayed neutral, but deep inside he was also burning with curiosity.

Suddenly, Hoe Taek spoke up. "Yeah, I remember! I was Y/N's sunbae at Cube when she was a trainee there, and her locker always had notes and flowers left by the male trainees who had a crush on her and she used to complain to me about how she was allergic to pollen and they were really annoying. She probably got asked out by a lot of guys, but she really balanced her dating life and trainee life well.
"Wait, so she dated trainees before?" asked Zhang Hao, looking surprised.

"Only a few, but she stopped since she had to focus on her career," answered Hoe Taek.

"Hm... alright," said Zhang Hao, looking a bit happier.

"So," Hanbin said while clearing his throat, "ah, Yujin, thanks for the info I guess," he said awkwardly as lightning cracked outside.

"Don't you like her though hyung?" asked Yujin, and Hanbin's eyes widened.

"Wait w-what are you even talking about-?"

Suddenly, the lights went out and there was a sudden power outage, and everyone started to panic, forgetting about the conversation.

"NO WHERE IS MY BOO BOO TEDDY BEAR STUFFIE?!?" yelled Jiwoong.

"AHHH SOMEONE STEPPED ON MY FOOT-" screamed Gunwook.

"I'M SCARED OF THE DARK," wailed Yujin.

"Someone call the staff," Hoe Taek said in a commanding voice, but nobody could hear him over the commotion and he sighed. "It's going to be a longgg night."

𓆩⟡𓆪

Y/N was lying in her bed while reading a book when the lights suddenly flickered off. She sighed and got up, slowly feeling her way to a cabinet where she kept flashlights in case something like this happened.

"I should go check on the dorms downstairs, they are probably in a lot of shock right now."

She went downstairs, and it was dead silent. As she shined her flashlight through the empty hallway, she made her way door across door. She finally stopped in front of Hanbin's room and knocked. "Is everything alright?" Her flashlight started to flicker, and it slowly turned off. "Shit, it ran out of battery!"

"Y/N IS THAT YOU OUT THERE?!?" Suddenly, everyone started yelling and causing a commotion. The door burst open, and Y/N fell backwards, being knocked down by someone.

𓆩⟡𓆪

"EVERYONE, BE QUIET!" Hoe Taek commanded, and the younger trainees fell silent. "We need to wait calmly until a staff member comes and tells us what's happening!

"Is everything all right- shit, it ran out of battery!"
"Y/N IS THAT YOU OUT THERE?!?" Matthew yelled, and everyone shifted. Zhang Hao felt himself being pushed towards the door as the trainees tried to make their way out. His hand brushed against the doorknob and he gripped it in the darkness, but suddenly someone big crashed into him, knocking the door open. His eyes widened as he saw Y/N's figure in the hallway, and he crashed into her, falling on top of her as he knocked her backwards.

𓆩⟡𓆪

Y/N's eyes widened as the lights flickered back on, and she realized that someone had fallen on top of her. Her eyes met with Zhang Hao's, which were less than an inch from her face, and both shared a moment of confusion, then panic when they realized that their lips were touching. Hanbin and the 7 other trainees tumbled out of their room, and gasped when they saw Zhang Hao and Y/N on the floor, seemingly kissing.

Matthew's jaw dropped. "What the hell-"

"- is this happening?" Hanbin said, completing the sentence.

𓆩⟡𓆪

⌦ .。.:*♡ 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.6K 108 11
"Tell me, is it real?" "I'll give my all to you." "We're going straight to the top." "Pouring likes and I, one of them is mine." "My heart flutters w...
5.7K 303 16
Yujin's older brother Gyuvin has a new friend named Ricky. Ricky is a new student in his school from China who moved to Korea. Ever since he met Ric...
The 1 Rule - haobin lyra

Любовные романы

71K 2.9K 61
Can a promise that one forms young be kept? Hanbin thought it could; "I will never betray the one that I love... I will not be like my father" And so...
27.3K 511 32
follow along as I write about zerobaseone friendships, mattwoong, haobin, and maybe some things from boys planet era