Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 59

1.6K 82 24
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

The following Days

After having their dinner, all four of them played games and had fun. When Taehyung came back to his room he picked up his phone and called his parents. After talking to them for few minutes he checked his message box. Jeongguk had seen the photos he had send him, but he didn't replied.

Taehyung thought about it and dialled Jeongguk's number. The phone ringed for few seconds but no one picked up the call.

'It's already 11'o clock. Is he still busy? Or is he sleeping?'

Taehyung thought.

Jeongguk had just come out of shower and was drying his hairs when he saw his phone flashing and vibrating through the mirror. He went towards his bed and picked up his phone. His lips formed a smile when he saw whose call was that.

"Hey Baby." He answered as soon as he picked the call.

"Hey bun. Were you busy?"

"I was just taking shower. How was the shoot?"

"I won the first task Ggukie- I mean my team won the task." And Taehyung went into deep detail about everything and Jeongguk just listened everything without interrupting him with a whipped smile.

"Ggukie are you listening?"

"Yes baby. I am listening."

"Did you saw the pictures I sent? It's quite beautiful here. I'll bring you to take a look next time when I have the chance!" Taehyung whispered.

Jeongguk listened as he spoke. Taehyung's voice made his heart flutter. He was silent for a minute and then he answered.

"Okay."

They chatted for a long time. Taehyung nagged and Jeongguk listened. Occasionally he would also respond back.

Jeongguk looked at time. It was past 12'o clock. He leaned against the headboard. The two of them have been chatting for almost an hour.

"Baby. Go to sleep now. You have to shoot tomorrow. If you don't get enough sleep your body will feel tired."

"Mhm.. Okay!"

"What happened Bub?" Jeongguk asked when he sensed Taehyung's hesitation.

"I miss you." came a muffled reply from other side.

Jeongguk stood up from his bed and replied back

"I miss you too Baby. Just four more days then you will be here, with me."

"Hmm I'll be there in your arms..... Umm....I am feeling sleepy. Good night. Take care." Initially Taehyung went with the flow and said the words which came to his mind but when he realised what he actually said he hurriedly cut the call without waiting for reply.

Listening to the beeping on the phone, Jeongguk chuckled. Taehyung was a little vixen who was born to tease him.

'Yes you will be back in my arms baby.' He thought while looking at moon.

On the other side, Taehyung, who was terrified after saying those words quickly ran towards his bed and collapsed on it. His face was red but there was a wide smile on his face. Joy was seeping out it.

The recording for next two days also went smoothly. Everyone was getting along very well. They had to do tasks everyday to earn themselves some benefits. Sometimes Taehyung won, sometimes he lost. But that's the part of game. Jimin, Seokjin, Ho-Seok and Taehyung's friendship developed more. Everything was going well, of course, with an exception of Park Jeha, who always found Taehyung an eyesore.

Her hostility was too obvious. She had been picking fights with Taehyung for whole two days and was also trying to rope people in. She was badmouthing everyone. Her every action made her look evil and stupid.

Taehyung was not even bothered by her. Right now, he only wanted to focus on the show. He has plan for her. But him being not bothered didn't stopped Jeha.

Today was the sixth day of the show. The filming was very hard because the weather was too hot and the sun was scorching. They were divided into two teams. Taehyung and Ho-Seok in one team and Jeha and Seokjin in another.

They have to pick the cue card and that will be the their task. Taehyung's team picked the card with simple task meanwhile Jeha picked the card with difficult task.

"What kind of task is this? Why does Taehyung not need to bask in sun?" Jeha argued with the director.

"Jeha, this mission you picked by yourself. How are you arguing with us?" The director suppressed his temper and replied.

"I don't care. Why does he always gets an easy mission, every time?" Jeha didn't back up and argued more.

"Jeha, you are always the one who pick the mission first, always. Its just Taehyung's luck! Can you stop throwing tantrums? You are wasting time." The director was frustrated. It was normal occurrence now. Jeha arguing with him.

"How am I wasting time?" It seems like Jeha was not quite satisfied with the arguments.

"By arguing. You yourself picked the card and now you are throwing tantrums. Can't you control yourself for two more days?" Taehyung who had been sitting calmly drinking his iced americano couldn't stand anymore and replied.

Jeha couldn't tolerate Taehyung talking to her in that tone. She flew into rage and lunged towards Taehyung, whose eyes widened as he didn't thought Jeha would actually do something like this, that too when camera's are on.

The staff didn't even have the time to hold her back. When she was running towards Taehyung, her right foot tripped with her left foot and she fell heavily in front of everyone. The fall was quite pitiful and ugly and it took everyone quite a while to react.

The scene was mess. The medical team quickly assisted her and announced that her cervical vertebra got twisted because of fall. It was quite serious. She was taken back to Seoul. The cameras were turned off and there wouldn't be any recording today.

It was night time when Taehyung was returning back to his hotel. He went to visit the old lady they met during the first task. Seokjin wanted to accompany him but he fell sick so Taehyung alone went there. It was chilly at night so Taehyung wrapped his coat tightly around himself and was walking through the long alley.

The streets and alleys were all quiet. Only the crisp sound of his shoes landing on the ground could be heard. Taehyung was forced to stop when he had just walked past a corner.

Scarlet specks of lights lit in front of him, then dimmed after a short while. It was someone leaning against the muddy wall and smoking. Hearing the movement, the man turned his head and looked over. Then, several specks of light appeared beside him, like pairs of blood red eyes lighting up in a dark cave.

Taehyung had a bad premonition. He wanted to retreat, but his path of retreat was unknowingly blocked by someone. These people were here for him.

"Mr. Kim." The man in front approached Taehyung with a cigarette in his mouth. He took a deep breath and spewed out the smoke from his mouth onto Taehyung's mouth.

The nicotine mixed with the man's tone was disgusting. Taehyung, whose mind was muddled came back to his senses. He cautiously asked,

"What are all of you planning to do?" These men are not from here. Here nobody knows his surname, they must be from Seoul.

"Mr. Kim you are too insensible. So, someone wants to teach you a lesson. I hope you will be more sensible in future." The man played with his lighter and suddenly lit up the flame with a click. The small flame lit up the man's face which was full of viciousness.

Taehyung eyes suddenly became sharp. He looked at man coldly through the small flame and replied,

"You don't know whom you are messing with."

"I don't care who you are. Just do what I say." The man laughed arrogantly.

Taehyung also chuckled and before the man could react, his expression darken. He suddenly raised his knees and propelled it upwards. He exclaimed

"Like I'll do what you say!" and with that his hard knee collided with the man's stomach. The man grunted, and the pain caused the cigarette in his mouth to fall to the ground. Taehyung seized the opportunity to attack. He lifted his leg and was about to kick the man's leg.

Unexpectedly, the man on the ground reacted quickly. The muscles on his arm tensed up and forcefully resisted Taehyung's attack.

"Dammit!" The man spat his sour-tasting saliva on the ground. He stood up while rubbing his stomach and sneered at Taehyung.

"This is the first time I have been tricked by a bitch."

"Is that so? Then congratulations, you will have second time soon." Taehyung raised his eyebrows and as he said that, he used his feet to propel forward and suddenly threw a punch.

However, this unexpected attack did not have any effect. The man raised his big palm and held Taehyung's fist in place. His face was full of disdain.

"Do you think I will suffer the same way twice?" He asked with a face full of disdain.

"Do you think you won't?" Taehyung smiled mysteriously and suddenly raised his leg and kneed him again. This time, his target was the weakest part of the man's body. No matter how ruthless the man was, when he was attacked in that spot, he would not be able to control himself and would let out a cry.

The man bent down in pain and swore non-stop.

"Stinky bitch. I will kill you today. Just you wait! Go all of you go, catch this bitch!"

The scarlet specks of lights were thrown on ground one by one and were trampled to death. The dark and strong figures were like ghosts in the darkness. Taehyung's heart tightened. He clenched his fists and his eyes were heavy. This was a narrow alley and there were people in front and behind him. He had no way to retreat.

Furthermore, his body was not well. He had cold and because of which his body was tired and was feeling like it have no energy at all. His body was exhausted. He had no way to fight against such a group of well prepared men.

However, Taehyung was not willing to accept his fate like this. He gritted his teeth and did not retreat. Instead he took a initiative to pounce on them.

"Don't hold back. This one's skills are not bad. Be careful and catch him. Don't let him escape." The man covered his lower body and warned his men fiercely.

"Boss don't worry!" the brawny man replied and swarmed forward.

__________________________________________________

What would Taehyung do now?

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know.

And I appreciate all the comments in the previous chapter. I hope everyone is satisfied with this chapter.

Thank you so much for reading.♥️♥️

Stay safe and healthy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 3.1K 40
Jungkook takes a day off work to go drink at a bar to relax from everything happening in his life. There, he runs into a prosecutor who might just be...
144K 4.3K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
85.3K 4.8K 46
Jungkook is in the middle of running away from his pack. Will he make it out alive or will he be caught and tortured until death does it's part? Top:...
218K 18.3K 60
A dedicated and passionate patissier could have never imagined his soft delicate hands would come across as the embodiment of rough and tough in the...