RWBY and JNPR Watch the Blood...

Av CeruleanLancer

What happens when a mysterious file called "Red vs Blue" is downloaded onto Jaune's scroll? Teams RWBY and JN... Mer

S1E1
S1E2
S1E3
S1E4
S1E5
S1E6
S1E8
S1E9
S1E10
S1E11
S1E12
S1E13
S1E14
S1E15
S1E16
S1E17
S1E18
S1E19
S2E20
S2E21
S2E22
S2E23
S2E24
S2E25
S2E26
S2E27
S2E28
S2E29
S2E30
S2E31
S2E32
S2E33
S2E34
S2E35
S2E36
S2E37
S2E38
S3E39
S3E40
S3E41
S3E42
S3E43
S3E44
S3E45
S3E46
S3E47
S3E48
S3E49
S3E50
S3E51
S3E52
S3E53
S3E54
S3E55
S3E56
S3E57
S4E58
S4E59
S4E60
S4E61
S4E62
S4E63
S4E64
S4E65
S4E66
S4E67
S4E68
S4E69
S4E70
S4E71
S4E72
S4E73
S4E74
S4E75
S4E76
S4E77
Mini-Series: Out of Mind
S5E78
S5E79
S5E80
S5E81
S5E82
S5E83
S5E84
S5E85
S5E86
S5E87
S5E88
S5E89
S5E90
S5E91
S5E92
S5E93
S5E94
S5E95
S5E96
S5E97
S5E98
S5E99
S5E100
S5E100: Alternate Endings

S1E7

2.4K 54 25
Av CeruleanLancer

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S1E7: Check out the treads on that Tank

"Weiss hurry up!" Yang yelled angrily from outside the bathroom.

"If we are going to stay the night in their room and binge watch a show, I need to take off MY makeup." Weiss shouted back.

"What? That's what's taking so long? If you're just taking off makeup then just share the bathroom!" Yang shouted while trying to open the door.

"No! Never again! Not after the Shower Incident!" Weiss yelled.

"Shower incident?" Jaune asked, looking towards Yang.

"It wasn't even a big deal!" Yang yelled, blushing.

After a few more minutes the door popped open and Weiss walked out, Yang sighed and rushed in.

"Weiss, what happened with the shower?" Nora asked.

"She has no concept of privacy!" Weiss said.

"Try being her sister for a day." Ruby muttered.

"I was showering as I do everyday, and before I continue let me just say this is why I hate sharing a dorm room with Yang. So I'm

Showering and I hear the door open because I had forgotten to lock the door, all of the sudden Yang is in the bathroom with me." Weiss starts, completely dropping her usually preppy heiress vocabulary.

"So she comes in and goes oh! Sorry Weiss I just need to use the bathroom and she does which, understandable I guess, I take long showers." Weiss says blushing. "But, then I hear rubbing on the glass door-"

"That's not what happened!" Yang shouted as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Yes it is! You made a circle to peep into the shower!" Weiss shouted, blushing even more.

"I was writing a message!" Yang shouted back "You are the one who made it weird! I was trying to be funny." Weiss groaned while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"This is why I'm happy all of my team's craziness is in Nora." Jaune gestured towards said girl. Nora looked up for a second but went back to annoying Ren, it was amazing the two weren't dating already.

"Is everyone ready to continue?" Pyrrha asked, sitting down next to Jaune.

Everyone muttered agreements and Jaune hit play.

" Check out the Treads on that Tank" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Jaune heard humming to his left and saw that Nora was humming along to the little guitar theme. It was catchy.

Church and Tucker behind a rock, bullets hitting the canyon wall behind them

Church: "My God, doesn't that thing ever run out of bullets?"

"Sure hope not." Ruby commented.

Tucker: "You know, in hindsight, we should have brought the tank."

Church: "Hey, Tucker, what good is a tank gonna do us if nobody here knows how to drive it?"

Tucker: "Yeah, I can see how hiding behind a rock is a much better strategy."

Church: "Well, yeah, but... oh man, I guess I gotta give that one to ya."

Cut to Caboose hopping in the tank.

Ruby leaned forward in excitement.

Tank canopy closes, tank turns on

Tank: "Hello, and thank you for activating the M808V Main Battle Tank. You may call me Sheila."

"Hey isn't that the tutorial program voice?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, Filiss wasn't it?" Pyrrha said. "Wonder why its name changed."

"Hmm." Ren hummed looking back in his notes. "Should I keep taking notes? Nothing important has happened, and we still know nothing of this other universe."

"Because, its not another universe." Weiss sighed.

"Well, have you been able to find anything?" Ruby asked.

Weiss sighed again, "no, there's nothing on Chupacabra, Mexican, Red vs blue, or anything else referenced. I did find that there is something

called Machinima, which is creating a show in a video game but it's not very popular."

"That's good to know though, maybe the show is simply very obscure." Blake complimented.

Weiss nodded, "It is also called Render Vision but it's more commonly referred to as Machinima." She lectured.

Caboose: "Hello. Sheila. Big tank lady."

Sheila: "Would you like me to run the tutorial program?"

"Well it's definitely the same person, or program or whatever." Jaune pointed out.

Caboose: "Oh, that'd be very nice. Thank you."

Sheila: "Tutorial program activated. This program is intended to instruct non-certified personnel in the use of the Scorpion class tank. Let's begin with some driving."

Caboose: "Okay."

Cut to Simmons firing the jeep's gun, and Grif on the ground behind him

Grif: "Simmons. SIMMONS!"

Simmons stops firing, steps down

Grif: "Man, that thing is loud ."

Ruby grinned, "I can just picture Coco with one of those."

Simmons: "WHAT?"

Tank rolls by in the background

Grif: "Come on, let's sneak around the back of the rock and get 'em out."

Simmons: "OKAY."

Grif: "Keep it down! Jesus. Let's go, before they figure out what's going on."

"Simmons would be an awful teammate to take on a stealth mission." Blake chuckled.

Cut to the Rookie having Sheila stranded on a tall rock, turning, trying to get off of it

Sheila: "Now that you've mastered driving the M808V, let's move on to some of the safety features."

"Her training program is awful." Weiss commented.

Caboose: "No, no, wait, go back! (unstrands the tank) Why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?"

Yang frowned, "That's weird, it would be cool to learn how to drive a tank."

Cut to Church peeking out from the side of the rock, Tucker standing behind it

Church: "(whispering) Psst, hey, they stopped firing."

Tucker: "Why are you whispering?"

Church: "(whispering) Uhm... I don't know."

"It's prudent to whisper. Especially when the others are an enemy team of soldiers trying to kill you." Blake chuckled.

Cut to Simmons and Grif standing at the foot of a cliff

Grif: "Aw, crap, I don't think we're gonna be able to get around this way."

Simmons: "Tell me again, uh, why did we get out of the jeep?"

Tank rolls up right behind them

Grif: "Well, I guess it was this or sit there and watch you shoot rocks all day long."

"Could have just driven it with them, or gotten an angle." Weiss mumbled.

Tank's turret looks at Grif, then at Simmons

Simmons: "Well at least that was fun."

"That reminds me, Ruby. What did Coco say about her turret?" Jaune asked.

"She said she wants to check it out." Ruby explained.

"Is she going to watch the show with us?" Jaune asked.

"Maybe, but she said they were really busy training so I don't know." Ruby shrugged.

Grif and Simmons both turn at once to see the tank

Grif: "Hoolyy crap. What in God's name is that thing?"

"It is a strange tank, the Atlas tanks are very different, more advanced too." Weiss commented.

Cut to Church and Tucker, looking at the vacant jeep

Church: "Tucker, don't be stupid. They're just trying to draw us out."

Tucker: "No they're not, look: they left the jeep. They're gone."

Church: "Well, I don't know about this. It seems pretty fishy, but... alright screw it, let's go get it."

Cut to the view from inside the tank, turret slowly homing in on Grif's head

Grif: "Dude hold still. I don't think it sees us."

Tank gets zoned in on Grif's head. The scene faded to black.

"With how short the episodes are, we can probably finish it by tonight depending on the amount of episodes." Blake stretched.

"Ok sounds good." Jaune said.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

359K 331 3
RWBY does not belong to me, all rights belong to it's creator Monty Oum and is distributed by Rooster Teeth. Record of Ragnarok does not belong to me...
145K 1.9K 66
The teams have kept up with Red vs Blue for a while, and now it all comes to an end. What will the crew think of this new and final arc? Realistic in...
1.7K 40 6
What happens when you merge two universes together to face a large threat? The Justice League finds themselves in a new world, unfamiliar with their...
37.1K 500 7
Do you ever believe in the multiverse theory? The theory that are multiple dimensions where any and every single possibilities are endless? Sounds c...