Temporary Affair (slow update...

De KvngIvyy

Formerly titled "dear you" ______ 32, Tremaine Maverick needed help around his office. Especially after his... Mai multe

c a s t
one | dose of caffeine
two | shell shocked
three | lack of better words (filter)
four | takin' shots
five | stylish trickster
six | the who's who.. pt1
seven | the who's who.. pt 2
eight | certain circumstances
nine | friendly invitation pt 1
ten | friendly invitation pt 2
eleven | clashing
twelve | up in the air pt 1
thirteen | up in the air pt 2
fourteen | livin' it up [filter]
fifteen | a amorous proposition
sixteen | deal breaker pt 1 (filter)
seventeen| deal breaker pt 2
eighteen | checkmate
nineteen | know your worth
twenty | peace offerings
twenty one | pushing thee blame (filter)
twenty two | leftovers
twenty three | truth be told pt 1
twenty four | truth be told pt 2
twenty five | night cap
twenty six | all night long
twenty seven | risqué
twenty eight | hide & seek
twenty nine | back to square one
thirty | take notice
thirty one | private show pt 1
thirty two | private show pt 2
thirty three | shot caller (filter)
thirty four | getaway
thirty five | foolish tiff
thirty six | an us-ship
thirty seven | doing a good deed
thirty eight | date night pt1
thirty nine | date night pt2
forty| date night pt 3
forty one | opening up [short]
forty two | making it official
forty three | anticipation
forty four| taking chances pt 1
forty five | taking chances pt 2 (new)
forty six | uninvited guest (new)
forty seven| bringing out the best (new)
forty eight | rich $hit pt 1
forty nine | rich $hit pt 2
fifty | vacay mode
fifty two | in the moment (short)
fifty three - on the table
fifty four - setting the record straight
🖤
fifty five - not so alone (filter)
fifty six - in your arms (filter)
fifty seven - finding forgiveness
fifty eight - moments with you pt 1(filler)
fifty nine - moments with you pt 2
sixty - all about you
sixty one | lover's den pt 1

fifty one | airing it out

1.1K 104 86
De KvngIvyy

Dallas and Victor stood trying to break up their cousin's. Managing to separate the two  from one another, they drug the brothers to opposite sides of the room. "Chill the fuck out, what the fuck is going on?" Dallas asked staring between their torn clothing, and bruised, bloody faces.

"He fuckin' bugging! He swung on me first out of nowhere, I ain't did shit to him! Goofy ass, nigga!" Micheal cursed as he struggled to break free from Victor.

Tremaine's teeth clenched so tight, you'd think his jaws would shatter at the slightest movement. He didn't say anything. Seething with rage and wrath, he leered strongly at his brother, as he as well fought to break free from Dallas.

"Chill out, Tre," Dallas held him back.

Tremaine hearing Stevie's cries behind him. Took a moment to look around. When he saw Cassidy and Luna kneeled down by her. "Stev... Stevie? Baby, get off me, Dall, I'm cool, let me go!" Tremaine told him as he pried away from Dallas to rush over to check on Stevie.

"Baby, you okay, huh?" He bent helping her stand to her feet. Without hesitation he bent scooping her up in his arms.

Crying Stevie shook her head. "Tremaine," Saddened and upset by the mess that just unfolded. Stevie could only shed tears, she was disappointed. "You promised," She cried.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, baby," He repeatedly apologized to her. Knowing he'd allowed his temper to get the best of him. When he told Stevie he wouldn't. He was knowledgeable that he'd let her down. But, he didn't regret his actions by a long shot.

Cradling her tighter, he ignored everyone else's presences. As he walked away from them heading for the staircase. "Get yo' clown ass outta' here, and take that gold digging ass skank with you!" He yelled as he continued up the steps.

"What the fuck you do?" Victor asked.

"I ain't even do shit! He just spazzed the fuck out on me the moment I walked in, I came to have a good time like everybody else! If it's because of her? I didn't invite this bitch! Fuck off me, nigga!" He snatched away from Victor as he wiped at the blood at his nose.

"Whatever," Victor stepped back laughing. "Ain't my fault Tre whooped ya' ass,"

Micheal glared over at his cousin. "Suck my dick, how bout' that, fuck outta my face,"

Victor cracked up laughing. "Ah, you mad, bro? Huh, you can share with the class. How it feel to get your ass whooped? By your twin, so it's like watching yourself, whoop your own ass, yo, that's wild, bro," His taunting laughter poured through everyone standing around ears.

"Bro--" Micheal spun on his feet in Victors direction, immediately boasting towards him. "I'm really not in the fuckin' mood, I'll beat yA' ass--"

Dallas jogged over to step in between the two. "Nah, we not having that, Mikey, you know that," He laughed as pushed Michael back to give them some space.

"Don't fuckin' touch me, bro," Michael slapped Dallas's hand off his chest.

"Dallas," Beloved crossed her arms at her chest. Giving her boyfriend a look, one he understood almost instantly. He nodded allowing her to see he knew what she meant. But, he also has to state his peace, in order to be done with the situation.

"You hype we get it, you hype, but calm down a'ight? Relax, relax," Dallas suggested as he sensed the animosity building in the room. "Re-lax, you ain't even been here ten minutes and already fuckin' up, chill,'' Dallas drug the syllables of the words.

"Man fuck you! fuck all of yall! I started not to even come!" Micheal stomped away irately. Yanking up his luggage from the floor where he'd dropped it. He headed straight for the opened door to exit the villa.

"You do that, stupid," Dallas commented as he watched Micheal leave.

But he returned inside of the villa. "Keep talking, go head, keep talking and ima tell yo' shorty what's really good!"

"Fuck that mean?" Dallas asked laughing. "Tell her what's really good, Mikey, Mike, tell her we all wanna know?" He spoke as he started walking toward Micheal, but Beloved rushed over to push him back.

"Tell her where you was last week, Dallas, tell your lady! Who assumed you were in New York seeing our grandma? But instead you were sitting at a bar in Manhattan with some bitch, let's laugh about that!"

"-- And you? You so rough and tough, nigga? Kay, wanna tell ya' husband how you wanted to divorce him at your parents anniversary party? Cause he wasn't doing shit for himself? Living off his brother's business? Yeah, let's fuckin' talking about it!" Micheal aired everyone's dirty laundry out.

He pointed towards the staircase. "And him why he actin' all better than the next motherfucker? He ain't shit, but a chump in a fake ass suit! Who gets a kick outta' fuckin' his employees! Like he did her," He pointed to Kendra. "-- And Asia and Erica, he would've fucked Jada but she's gay. So tell her don't get too fuckin' comfortable, she's just the new pussy round' the office til he hires somebody new! Yeah, fuck yall! Enjoy your vacation!" Michael turned exiting the villa, this time for good.

Silence fell upon everyone. All standing around staring awkwardly at one another. Someone cleared their throat. "Let me go check on my sister," Cassidy announced as she headed for the stairs.

"Hol' on, bae, I'm coming to," Luna joined her fiance. As the two of them jogged up the steps.

"Beloved--" Dallas voiced quietly.

She didn't respond, instead she turned walking off somewhere. He waited for a moment, looking at everyone that was there. He then followed behind her to check on her.

"A divorce?" Victor asked resting his arms in front of him. "Wow,"

Kayaani approaching her husband. Attempted to touch him, but he stepped back. "Vic, can we talk in private?" She whispered.

He laughed calmly. "Seems like you been talkin' in private enough! We just celebrated my parents anniversary three weeks ago! You was actin' like we were good, Kayanna, so what's up, what's good?"

Sighing she looked around. "Victor, please, can we talk in private,"

He didn't say anything, instead, he walked away from her. Roughly raking his hand over his head and down his face. Exhaling heavily he made his way towards the stairs.

Kayanna wasted no time following behind him.

Ari, Myles and Kendra were left alone. Weirdly the three shared shift looks with one another. Blinking repeatedly, Ari opened his mouth to speak but couldn't. "Uh..."

"Whew, they said Miami was toxic for friendships, they didn't tell us shit bout' Jamaica. Well this will be crossed off my list, expeditiously," Myles laughed.

"Hi, are you Michael's girlfriend? Shouldn't you be leaving with him?" Ari asked noticing Kendra standing there.

She shook her head. "No, I'm Tremaine's fiancee, well, was his fiancee. Apparently we're broken up. All because of his dirty little fling with that bitch,"

"Not too much on my girl, she's not a bitch, and why are you here?" Ari rolled his eyes at her as he crossed his arms at his chest.

Kendra fluttered her lashes, giving him the same sass. "I'm here because I was invited, by Mrs. H, his mother? She said that Tremaine invited her to come, but, she couldn't make it due to her schedule, she didn't want to waste the ticket so she asked me to come in her place with Michael, she hoped it would give me the opportunity to fix things with Tremaine and I, she understands we're having trouble right now and I appreciate her for that, she's a woman who understands, that sometimes a man strays, but he always comes back to a good woman. Tremaine is simply getting his rocks off with her, and in a few weeks? He'll come crawling back like he always does," Kendra explained adjusting her bag on her shoulder.

Ari laughed. "Sweetie I don't think he will, from the looks of it? He picked who he wanted to be with, and you were told to leave, so, doesn't look like much crawling to me," He commented with a cocky grin.

Kendra crinkled her nose with a laugh. "You don't know my man like I do, sweetie. You think you friend is the first? She's not by a long shot, there's been plenty of women before her, all the Lisa's, Savannah's, Amber's, Kelly's and now her, we're separated yes, like we've done in the past and he needed something to take up his time. She got lucky, it's over now because I'm back," She smiled shrugged her shoulders.

Ari looked her up and down. His shoulders bouncing as he laughed dramatically. "Ha! Anyways c'mon bae let's go check on Stevie," With that he walked away. Myles, laughing along with him turned and followed behind his husband.

"Tell Tremaine I'll staying at the resort near the beach where we stayed when we were here a few years ago,"

"I won't, bye!" Ari yelled.

A few hours later ...

Arguing could be heard throughout the villa from numerous rooms that night. But, the loudest came from inside of the room where Stevie and Tremaine had locked them inside to talk. "I fuckin' told you, I told you, you shouldn't have invited him!" Tremaine paced the floor still fuming from the altercation.

Stevie sat in the bed crying as she watched him track the carpet back and forth. "So now it's my fault you lost your fuckin' temper?!? It's my fault you punched your brother? Me!?"

"Yes!"

She scuffed loudly. "Bullshit!I call bullshit, Tremaine and you fuckin' know it. You've had animosity towards him way before this trip. I watched your face ball up when I mentioned his name earlier, you've been holding some sorta grudge against Micheal, and tonight was the last straw, you snapped just admit it, Tremaine! And that's okay because I get it, but don't pin that shit on me. You clearly could've walked away!" She screamed rubbing the soreness in her arm, from falling when she attempted to break up the brothers earlier.

Tremaine stopped pacing to stare at her. Studying her teary face. He gritted his teeth, motioning his hands out. His cheeks expanded, as if he was bound to release everything boiling up inside of him. But, he didn't, he couldn't. Instead he turned away from her. "Fuck!" He yelled casting the stress ball he was holding against the wall.

"He shouldn't have showed up, he shouldn't have showed up with her, of all people on this earth. He comes when a bi... Broad I used to be involved with? C'mon that's foul as fuck, Stevie, he's my brother, my blood fuckin' brother. And he did it to be deceitful, and petty. Because he likes drama, he likes to find ways to put distance between us, man. He's the one who's caused all this strife and conflict between with us all these years. And yet I've tried over and over and over! To love this man, Stevie, I swear to God, if tried my damn best with him. But he's selfish, arrogant, and he's unbalanced in the fuckin' head. And tonight was the last straw, so yes, I lost it, I fuckin' lost it. Not just for myself, for my dad, for Dallas, for you! He's been disrespectful to, too many people and has gotten away with. I wasn't going for it tonight, fuck that!" He slumped down on the side of the bed.

His shoulders dropped. "I know you mad at me, Stevie, and I'm sorry a'ight? I broke my promise, and I hate you had to see me like that. I just couldn't hold it in, I'm sorry, baby," He wiped at his nose. "You shouldn't have had to see that,"

Stevie climbed out of the bed. Walking around to the other side where Tremaine sat, she lowered herself on her knees in front of him. Resting her arms on his legs. "Look at me, Tremaine,"

He lifted his head to look at her, as she stared into his tear filled eyes. "I'm not mad at you, okay? I get it, siblings sometimes push buttons we didn't know we had. Because Cassidy has put dents in some of mine, and yes we've fought like strangers. Therefore at the end of the day. Life goes on, you move passed it, baby, it happened and it's over with, okay? I don't look at you any different, Tre, you're human like the rest of us, we have emotions and we have breaking points okay?"

Sniffling away the warm tears. He shook his head. "Yeah..." Standing up Stevie relaxed back on her legs as she watched him walk over towards the bathroom.

Knock

Knock

"Hey sorry to bother you guys, just going around telling everybody that the chef has prepared dinner, so, if you guys are coming," He announced from the other side of the door.

Stevie recognized the voice to belong to Ari.  Wiping away her own tears. She stood to her feet sad, and, made her way over to the door to unlock it. Peeking out into the hallway, she saw Ari moving to knock on the next door. "Ari?" Stevie whispered..

Looking down at her. He smiled as she jogged back down to her door. "What's up doll face, you doing okay?"

Stevie shrugged as she rested in the crack of the door. "I don't know, Ari, it's just crazy ya'know? But I don't think we're making it to dinner tonight. You guys go and enjoy yourselves, save me a pla..."

The bathroom door opened and Tremaine walked out drying his face with a towel. He interrupted her. "-- We'll be there just give us a few minutes," He walked over to where Stevie stood. Outlining her body with his own. 

"Okay," Ari arched his brow, smiling, between Stevie and Tremaine. With that he walked away and down the hallway to continue informing everyone dinner was ready.

Tremaine shut the door. Turning Stevie around he pressed her back against the door. "Tremaine--"

Cupping her face in the palm of his left hand, he kissed her lips intensely. Dropping his hand from her face.

Still engaged in the heated kiss, Tremaine bent grabbing the back of her thighs, lifting her up against the door. While the couple swapped spit inside their room. Everyone else finished preparing to attend dinner that night.

_______________________________

Update 😁.... messy, messy, messy! 😂

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

68.5K 4.6K 25
Sabine Harlow and Shayne Carrington ************ [Can Oil and Water ever mix?] Carrington Enterprises, the most successful Oil Company in Dallas, Te...
3.9K 100 16
"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑" You went to kindergarten with none other than Maverick and Cash baker who are now famous. All three of you wer...
25.8K 1.2K 16
Beyond The Stars! A Story by AAA! A New story that'll be rolled out from 15th of April, a day quite special cause my Mum would have celebrated her 69...
11.9K 358 29
Wanna hang out this Saturday? Sure what could go wrong Started: 12-23-18 Finished: 10-14-19