Second Chance (Taekook)

By My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 57

1.6K 81 11
By My_IntrusiveThoughts

The Clues Pt.3

Taehyung and Seokjin both kept looking at her till she went inside and then turned towards each other with one shared thought in their mind.

'What a coincident!'

______________________________________________

"That was totally unexpected." Seokjin muttered as he saw the lady going inside her house and the little girl waving at them.

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed as he waved back at the girl.

"Forget it, let's see the clue." Seokjin said gaining Taehyung's attention who nodded and opened the envelope and took out the clue card.

Time may have changed,

Yet I am still going on strong.

Although despised by many

I am insanely craved by some,

Anxiety seems to be peek in my presence

For those vulnerable for stress.

But in the end of the day

I can safely say

I only want you to progress.

"Now what could be the answer of this?" Seokjin asked as he thought about it.

"Can give you anxiety but want progress? I can't think of anything." He continued rambling.

"Hyung which place gave you anxiety but also ensured your progress." Taehyung spoke for the first time since he saw the clue.

"The studio where my first photoshoot was held. But that can't be the answer, can it? Everyone has different careers so the place would be different too." Seokjin answered.

"Yeah studio is not the answer. The answer is the place which is common among that. The place where everyone start from." Taehyung replied with a huge smile.

"Huh? Be clear with your words Tae, my mind is a mess right now." Seokjin complained with a tired smile.

"School Hyung. The beginning of everyone's life."

"You are genius. My mind is not working at all. But there could be more than one school in this region and even if there is only one school, which is impossible, it is already evening now." Seokjin pointed out.

"Hyung remember what director told us. Both the team will meet at same point and that is only possible if we move forward. So the school mentioned in the clue must be ahead of us and about it being evening the director did said we have to find us a place for night stay by ourself."

"Yeah he did said that."

And they started walking and when they saw that it was about to get dark they knocked on the door of one house.

The door opened slightly after few minutes and a little head peeked out of it.

"Yes?" boy asked as he stared at them with his innocent eyes. He looked around the age of 10.

"Hey. Is there any elder in your house?" Taehyung sweetly asked.

"My Hyung."

"Can you please call him outside."

"Wait." The boy said and slammed the door while running inside.

Soon another boy came outside. He was not older either, almost around the age of 18-19.

"Yes how can I help you?" The boy asked trying to look strong while his younger brother peeked from behind his legs.

"We are new here. We are actually accompanying the camera team here. We needed a place to stay at night. So we wanted to ask can we stay here? We will not bother you at all." Taehyung carefully explained.

"You will have ask my parents. They would come back any time now. You have to wait." The boy replied with strained smile as his brother was digging his nail in his leg.

"Yeah we will wait. Thank you."

As the boy said his parents came back after few minutes and were surprised to see stranger sitting on their porch playing with their children.

Taehyung explained the situation to them and they agreed to let them stay there for night. The next morning they both woke up early, had their breakfast with the sweet family and was ready to left the place.

"Thank you for letting us stay here." Seokjin said as they both bowed towards them.

"It was our pleasure." The couple replied.

They were about to leave when they noticed the boys were also leaving, they couldn't help but ask them.

"Where are they going?"

"School." The lady replied as she smoothed down her younger son's shirt.

Of course they will go to school. Why didn't I thought of it earlier.

Taehyung thought as he looked towards Seokjin who nodded his head with same thought in his mind.

"If we are not bothering you can you please tell me where is their school?" Seokjin politely asked.

"It just few miles away. Why?"

Seokjin explained the couple about the game who nodded and replied

"Well they can take you to their schools."

Taehyung and Seokjin thanked them again and started following the boys. They soon reached the school and began to look for person who had the clue after seeing off the boys to their classes.

They both went to principal room to ask his help and were shocked when he welcomed them with a known smile.

"So you both finally reached here. But as you know it is not easy to get the clue. You have to do something for me in return."

"We are ready to do anything."

"Let me warn you before it is not difficult task but in a way it is."

"It doesn't matter. We will do it."

"Okay. Follow me then."

They both followed him and the principal stopped in front of a door, turned to look at them and asked again,

"Are you guys sure about this?"

"Yeah we are." And as soon as they answered, the door was opened by the principal and they both stopped in their tracks when their eyes met the innocent wide eyes of toddlers between age of 3-5.

"This is not just a school but a day care also. You guys have to take care of all of them for next five hours. Don't worry one of our staff would be there to help you guys." The principal assured them and left the room leaving them with the babies.

To say next five hours were most difficult hours of their lives, would be an understatement of century. They both were inexperienced with kids of these small age, it was difficult to keep up the babies tantrums. But they still somehow managed to do that.

After five hours they both were exhausted. But they relaxed when they were given their next clue which was

On the window in a pot.

The pouch of thorns has grown.

"This is probably the worst hint ever. This doesn't even make sense." Seokjin said.

"But there is answer to this riddle Hyung. We have to find the answer." Taehyung said as he also sat down on the chair beside him in the classroom.

They sat there for almost half hour trying to decode the clue when Seokjin suddenly stood up and pointed towards somewhere.

"Taehyung there is the answer."

"Where?"

"Look there." Seokjin replied and Taehyung looked where he was pointing and saw a small cactus plant kept near the botany room of the school.

"A cactus." They both said at same time and bolted out of the room and reached the botany room and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Hello ma'am."

"Yes how can I help you?"

"Ma'am we wanted to know if there is a place in this region where we can find cactus like that." Taehyung politely asked.

"Yes there is a nursery you can buy cactus from there."

"If you don't mind can you please give us directions of the nursery."

"Yeah sure. Walk straight from the school gate and then turn right. The nursery is right there."

They both thanked and hurriedly followed the directions. And the next thing they knew was standing in front of nursery's keeper who mischievously smiled at them and gave them clue card without asking for it.

They both looked towards each other and shrugged. Seokjin opened the clue card and the words written inside it made him freeze.

"What happened Hyung?" Taehyung asked and when the other didn't responded he took and card and read it by himself.

Congratulations you found one of the fake clue :)

"Wha-t?" He stuttered and looked towards the now smiling cameraman who said.

"Did you guys forgot there were fake clues too?"

"If last clue was fake it mean that we wasted our time by going to school because that's where we got the clue. But it also mean all the clues before were fake too. I don't understand a thing." Seokjin angrily rambled.

"Yes you did wasted your time but the clue regarding school was right. They were two clue cards in the school. You, yourself chose the wrong clue by going to principal." The cameraman replied.

"Then what were we supposed to do?" Taehyung quietly asked.

"When you visit a place, let's say a company, do you go to reception first or directly visit the CEO?" The cameraman questioned with a smile and it cleared everything.

"We were supposed to go to reception counter." Taehyung exclaimed to which the cameraman nodded.

"Do we have to go back to school to earn the right clue?" Seokjin questioned to which the cameraman shook his head.

"No. You completed the task in the school. But the difference is, for right clue you had to babysit the children for just two hours. When you left the school we took the right clue with us. The indication of choosing the wrong clue was time wastage which you did. Now here is the right clue." He replied as he gave them the right clue.

A warrior among the flowers, he wears a thrusting sword,

He uses it whenever he must, to defend his golden hoard.

"A warrior among flowers. What it could be?" Taehyung muttered under his breath as thought about the clue.

"Golden hoard. Hoard means secretly guarded." he kept muttering when he saw something.

"Hyung I got it." He suddenly yelled surprising Seokjin who flinched and put his hand above his heart.

"Woah calm down tiger. You almost gave me heart attack."

"Sorry hyung. I just got excited."

"Its okay, now tell me what is the answer?"

"Hyung bees."

"Bees? Where?" Seokjin alarmedly looked around.

"I mean the answer is bees. Warrior among the flower who defend the golden hoard."

"Honey."

"Yes Hyung, Honey."

"But how can they give us clue." Seokjin asked with a doubt in his mind.

"Hyung do this village has any apiary or bee yard." Taehyung asked the nursey keeper who smiled and nodded his head and said,

"Yes there is. From the way you came here, you just had to turn left instead of right. You could have reached the right destination."

"Wastage of time."

"Wastage of time." The cameraman repeated with a smile earning a scowl from Seokjin.

Later they were standing in middle of bee yard, cautiously looking around the beehives with a wary smile on their faces. They were literally standing glued to each other.

"Don't be afraid they won't attack until provoked." A voice came from behind them making them jump in fear.

The old man chuckled and said,

"Follow me. I have work for you."

They silently followed him and waited for his instructions.

"There are clothes inside, go and change first." he instructed and left for somewhere. When they came back after changing, the man was waiting for them.

"As you know here bees breeding and honey extraction is done. Your task is to extract the honey from just one beehive."

"We have to do what?" They collectively shrieked.

"Extract the honey." The man repeated without being bothered and lead them towards the place where they had to do the task.

"When I signed for this show I never thought I would have to do this." Seokjin complained as they were extracting honey.

"Me too. I thought it was kind of those adventure shows." Taehyung added and soon they finished their task with much difficulty.

"I must say you both have talents." old man said as he gave them their last clue.

"Huh?"

"The task which must have taken just two hours for any immature you both took four hours for it."

They both turned red and mumbled their thank you and left the apiary. They both stood outside and looked towards their last clue.

i) Bones of the earth, dirt is its brother.

To dust you will return and is remain like no other.

ii) What has roots as nobody sees,

is taller than trees

up, up it goes

and yet it never grows.

"There are two clues." Taehyung exclaimed.

"What?"

"Yes Hyung. See." He forwarded the clue in front of Seokjin who took a deep breath and said

"Well it is the last clue. It has to be difficult."

"Has roots that nobody sees. We can not see any roots of anything. But its not tree and is taller than trees." Taehyung repeated the riddle in his mind and soon answer came automatically and he mumbled

"Mountain."

"You really are a genius Tae. Now we just have to solve the first clue. Bones to earth and dirt is its brother."

"Earth's bones. Tae, the answer is rocks or pebbles."

"Wait hyung, Rock mountain."

"The main tourist attraction of Cheongsando." Seokjin said in surprise.

"Hyung we did it." Taehyung jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"You did the most work Tae."

"No hyung. We both did it together."

"Lets reach there first."

They reached the infamous rock mountain in just one hour.

"Team A won the first part of first task." The director happily announced.

"We won Tae." A happy Jimin came jumping and hugged Taehyung who chuckled and hugged back.

"Yes we won!"

"We are second." came a sharp voice from behind which made them turn and they saw an annoyed Jeha coming with an equally annoyed Ho-Seok.

"Well if you were not bitching about the sun they maybe we would have come first." Ho-Seok angrily huffed.

"Hyung water." Jimin offered him water as soon as he sat beside them.

"Thanks Chim. This lady is the most annoying person I have ever met in my whole life." Ho-Seok said as he gulped down the water and Jimin thought.

Wow She managed to irk the loving Ho-Seokie Hyung too. She is just talented in that matter.

"The second part of first task will began after one hour during night time. Take rest till then."

_______________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know your thoughts.

Instead of making it two chapters I submerged them into this one chapter and finished the first part.

Hope you liked it.

Thank you so much for reading it.♥️

Stay safe and healthy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6.9K 33
Jeon Jungkook, taking revenge on Kim Taehyung,in a very sweet way, because Kim Taehyung runied Yugyeom's life, someone very near to Jungkook A boy wh...
192K 9.5K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
138K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
300K 12.8K 34
Taehyung is gorgeous, everyone knows that. Everyone including Jungkook who finds himself quickly intrigued by the beauty he's never laid eyes on befo...