ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

By rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 39

149 7 4
By rg4062

Narrator

There's a knock at Eunchae's door, and she answers.

"Cheol? I thought I got you home," Eunchae cluelessly said.

"Can I stay here?" Cheol asked. "Haerin kicked me out."

"Sure, come on." She said, letting him in.

"Thanks." He said.

Y/n lay in bed with Danielle, comforting her.

"It was all my fault, I ruined everything." Danielle said.

"No, it wasn't your fault at all." Y/n assured. "Rest easy, alright?"

Y/n got up to leave, but Danielle stopped them.

"Stay here, I'll feel safer." She said.

"Alright." Y/n accepted.

She held Y/n tightly, and fell asleep not long after.

Haerin's POV

I kept crying in bed. Why would Cheolie cheat on me?

Was I not good enough? Am I too useless?

My phone vibrated as a message on the group chat came up.

"I'm sorry, everyone. I acted irrationally. I shouldn't have said what I said." Minji texted.

"Thank you for apologising," Chaewon texted.

I immediately started typing.

"Minji unnie," I texted.

She texted back with, "?"

"Is what you said about Hanni and Cheolie true?" I texted.

"No. It's not true at all!!" Hanni texted.

"It was a lie, Haerin. Hanni tried to move in on Cheol and he pushed her off." Minji texted.

There was no time to be mad at Minji. I switched to private messages with Cheolie.

"Cheolie, please come back. I was wrong." I texted, but he didn't reply or open the message.

I remembered that Chaewon was the one to go to for dating advice, and I messaged her, seeking advice.

"You know I'm still new to dating, and I messed up with Cheolie, how do I get him back?" I texted.

"I'm not sure if I should help you, Cheolie was in the right, and I want what's best for him." She texted back. "If you can't trust what he says, I'm beginning to reconsider you."

"Please, I'm not good with this dating stuff!" I begged. "Cheolie was and is still my first boyfriend!"

"Okay, but you owe me one after this" she texted.

"You have to show him you're genuinely sorry and that you still like him. He's probably thinking you don't like him anymore." She continued texting. "Want me to let you in on a little something?"

"??" I texted.

"If you're really struggling to make it up to him.. he doesn't tell anybody, but.. he's really into peach flavoured things, and cats." Chaewon texted. "Don't tell anyone though, only Y/n, Me and Eunchae know about it, it makes him embarrassed."

"Okay, thank you!" I texted as I sprinted out to the local convenience store.

Eunchae's POV

Cheol decided to crash at my place for the time being.

And for the first time, I saw him visibly hurting.

He just laid down the whole time, thinking to the ceiling.

It was up to me to cheer him up.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said. "Can I stay until Haerin stops being mad at me?"

"Of course," I answered. "I know what'll cheer you up."

I left and went to look in the kitchen. I found a packet of peach flavoured gummies. I figured it'd been a while since he's had these.

I walk over to him and hand it to him.

"Woah," Cheol said, staring at the pack. "Haven't seen these in a long time, almost forgot about them."

"I knew you couldn't resist!" I playfully nudged.

I've always been attracted to Cheol. There was just something about him. But I would only feel comfortable dating him if my feelings were requited.

"Enjoy those," I said, getting up to return to my room.

"Wait, come back." He said.

I sat next to him.

"What's up?" I asked.

He put a gummy to my mouth.

"Have some," he offered. "They aren't apple flavoured, but they're good."

I accepted his offer, eating the gummy and letting my lips touch his finger discretely.

We sat there, sharing the packet. And before we knew it, we finished all of them.

"I'm bored," I said. "I can't fall asleep tonight, wanna go out and buy stuff?"

"Isn't it late already?" He said.

"The convenience store is still open." I insisted. "Come on."

I helped him with his wheelchair and we left the house.

Minji's POV

Hanni and I hung around my house, drinking. I'm still trying to find myself in all this mess I created.

"And what's so stupid is that Y/n actually sided with her," I said.

"You ever get that impulsive feeling where you want to do something really badly? I feel like shit!" Hanni exclaimed. "But then again, if only that Kang Haerin.. she had the audacity to attack me as well. She's lucky it caught me off guard."

The doorbell rings, and I go up to answer it.

Chaewon stood in front of my door.

"Hiya," she greeted, before skipping past me and helping herself to a drink.

"What's your issue?" I asked, trying not to sound rude.

"Needed someone to speak with," she answered.

"Well, you can talk to us all you want!" Hanni slurred. "Tell us, how're you feeling?"

"Honestly? Scared." She said.

I sat down next to the two, asking "Scared? How so? What are you scared for?"

"Everything. I'm terrified." She continued, sipping from her drink. "I'm scared for all of us. Especially little Cheolie."

"Why? What's going on?" I asked, starting to worry.

"I'm the only mother figure he's got left.. and he's so young, it's way too early for him to be experiencing things like this." Chaewon said in a distressed tone.

"He's already hurt his legs, and things like being hit so often and relationship stuff could hurt his head.. he's too young for all that." She said.

"Don't worry, he's exceptionally strong, in more ways than one." I comforted.

She started shaking. Hanni and I patted her on the back and tried our best to make her feel better.

"Promise me we'll never part on bad terms." Chaewon said.

"We promise." I answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7.8K 35
Finally Hanni Graduated in college, now she has a chance to work in an office offered by her friend Yunjin. When they arrive she immediately spots th...
68.5K 4.8K 24
Kim Minji loves the idea of not being committed to anyone, and no consequences, which is why she feels it necessary to have sex with any attractive p...
6.4K 632 20
Nothing is worse than seeing your loved one die in your own arms. Minji watched with a heavy heart as Hanni took her last breath and her soul left he...
35.3K 537 24
Yn is currently running to her university because she's kinda late, she didn't took breakfast so she decided to take something from the café and eat...