SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. XCII

1.1K 83 31
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

Hanni had soon called Yoongi to informed him of what had happened, Meanwhile Minji grabbed as many of Y/n's things from the truck as she could... including the phone The trucker had used to let them know what happened.

During all this, Haerin didn't really have any idea what was going on.

- Minji POV -

Once I reached the truck to see what had happened, I could barely hold myself up. Y/n was completely unconscious and covered in blood.

"No, no, no...." I kept on thinking to myself.

I was about to open the car door to check for any sign of live or just wake Y/n up when the paramedics and fire fighters suddenly rushed over.

It took the fire fighters about 15 minutes to even Y/n-ah out of the car.

I had blacked out at this point. The sight was too unbearable to look at and when I finally came to it, Yoongi Oppa had arrived at the scene.

"Minji, Go! Go with Y/n-ah! I need to get this car towed out of here!" Oppa yelled as my ears muffled out.

I rushed into the ambulance truck and did my best to hold myself together. All I could think about was how much I didn't want Haerin to see Y/n like this.

"CLEAR!" One paramedic yelled as they realized Y/n-ah was going into cardiac arrest.

It didn't take long before we arrived at the hospital and Y/n was stabilized.

"Miss Kim, you can enter the victim's room now," A nurse told me.

I wasn't really sure how long I had been at the hospital for but it was a while.

Y/n was in deep sleep and I didn't want to leave until Yoongi Oppa came so I just watched Y/n sleep. Eventually, I started playing with their phone and realized Y/n didn't have a passcode on their phone.

"Silly," I thought to myself.

I went through Y/n's texts and call logs.

It wasn't as surprising as I thought.

There was a few calls from Wonyoung Sunbaenim, a few calls from Karina, a lot of calls from Haerin, and two from Kazuha-ssi.

The texts were no different. They were much more innocent than I expected.

I started going through Y/n's music and their YouTube history.

To be honest, I wasn't sure what I was looking for or why I was so invested in trying to figure out how Y/n had honestly been feeling lately.... but I soon got my answer.

Y/n's music history was very telling.

Y/n seemed to keep listening to a particular song more than the others in their playlists.

"Yeah, In the moment, it's hard to rest
Come out the blue like damn it's so predictable
And In the morning, I'm out of breath
Anxiety is a killer got me choking like.....

......

.....

....

How do you even try to sleep?

(Ooh)

When your sleeping with anxiety

---

Harder being with you
Part of being with you......"

We all knew Y/n was killing themselves just to be with Haerin... but no one dared to do anything about it... because the alternative- the alternative... was pulling away two people who would do anything for each other.

Everyone in Newjeans knew that Haerin had broken up with Y/n-ah to better herself for the person she loved....

But Y/n couldn't seem to understand that and it was killing them.

"WHERE ARE THEY?! WH-WHERE IS Y/N!?" Wonyoung sunbaenim suddenly ran into the hospital room.

I was caught off guard but quickly got up and bowed at her.

"Is Y/n okay? What did the doctors say?!" She asked in a panic.

"Y/n is okay. They're stabilized now, all we have to do is wait for Y/n-ah to wake up," I explained.

I wasn't sure why she was here or how she knew but my internal questions where soon answered.

"I came as soon as Oppa told me what happened!" She informed me.

After that we both just paced around Y/n's room, just waiting for Y/n-ah to wake up.

Suddenly, Yeji rushed into the room.

"What the hell?" I thought to myself.

"I saw the news. I was hoping it wasn't Oppa's truck... but I was wrong," She panted out.

It looked like Yeji had ran all the way to the hospital.

"It's Y/n," Sunbaenim informed her.

"WHAT?!?" Yeji yelled.

"SHSHHSHSH!!" We both shushed her.

Now there was 3 of us pacing around the room.

I was getting worried about what was taking Yoongi Oppa so long to get to the hospital.

Not long after....

Karina-ssi rushed in... with the last person I wanted at the fucking hospital right now...

Haerin.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Yeji asked Karina.

"I'm still Y/n-ah's emergency contact," Karina-ssi answered her.

You could see every girl in the room get jealous or uncomfortable by her answer... Including me.

I got a hold of myself after the initial jealousy and pulled Karina aside to ask... "why would you bring her here?"

Karina-ssi furrowed her brows at me and looked at me like if I was stupid. "She deserves to know," she answered me.

"Y/n hates it when Haerin gets treated like a child. She deserves to know just like the rest of us," She added in an offended tone.

I hated when Y/n would say that.

Haerin did need extra attention. She needed a special way of being talked to, a special way of being informed of things, just a special way of being handled.

"You might want to baby her because she's your friend but Y/n never wants to keep anything from her and this is no different. Y/n wants Haerin to feel as normal as possible. Haerin is the most important thing in Y/n's life and she should be the first one to know how Y/n is feeling or what state they're in," Karina continued... as if scolding me.

It was then that it hit me....

Y/n had a type.

The smart and sensitive type.

Even though Karina and Yeji had been known to judge Haerin at first, they were now her biggest defenders.

It was clear that I didn't have that trait.

Instead, I would get jealous of Haerin for meaning so much to Y/n. For being treated so differently by Y/n-ah.

"I'M- I'M HERE!" Yoongi Oppa finally rushed into the hospital room.

We had all been patiently waiting for him, so there was a sort of sigh of relief in the room when he finally appeared.

That's until we all heard him whisper to himself....

"All of Y/n's girls are here? That's awkward..."

We all sort of turned to look at each other when Oppa suddenly exclaimed.... "Oh, Haerin-ah! You're here!"

We all looked around the room to find Haerin caressing Y/n's cheek and giving them forehead kisses.

It was amazing to me the improvement Haerin had made in just a few months.

She was a lot more sensitive to her surroundings and a lot more caring.

"Oppa, Y/n is just sleeping right?" Haerin asked Yoongi.

All around the room... you could see every girl tear up... and look around the room as if not wanting to witness the interaction going on.

"Yes, Frog. Y/n-ah is just sleeping. Y/n will be okay, I promise," Oppa answered her.

"Ummm.... we'll give you two some space," Karina-ssi suddenly spoke up then signal everyone to leave the room....

Leaving Yoongi Oppa and Haerin-ah to have a private moment with Y/n.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Room full of exes.... Awkward moment or Wholesome moment? .-.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.8K 50
Minji finds herself trying to fulfill the dream of her favorite student. *TW: Self-Hard, Alcohol, Vulgar Language, Etc*
413K 16.4K 148
Newjeans oneshots. fluff and angst. *read at your own discretion cus some mature content will be present*
42.5K 1.8K 53
Just Newjeans stuff, I guess πŸ°πŸ‘– Read if you're interested~
2.3K 135 13
She, Pham hanni had a crush on her best friend kim Minji.. What if her crush confessed to her? What if is it real or... Is it? What if it's just a ga...