SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. LXXXVIII

1.1K 74 60
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

A week had gone by since Y/n-ssi shared their feelings with Haerin. By now, Y/n had calmed down from their intense emotions well being and started hanging out with Karina again.

Y/n felt safe with Karina and they started being friends again.

Karina felt bad that Y/n-ah hadn't gotten back together with Haerin but she was glad to have her best friend back.

- Y/N POV -

Karina had invited me over to her house after class. We had sorta gone back to how things were before we even dated.

When I got to Karina's house she wouldn't open the door so I just let myself in.

When I walked in my jaw completely dropped....

"Wooahh!" I exclaimed to myself

I got myself together and cleared my throat. "You can't open the fucking door?" I asked.

"I was doing my hair. Plus you know the passcode. Why are you complaining?" Karina sassed me back as she fixed up her hair.

I couldn't stop staring at her.

She looked dropped dead gorgeous.

"Like my new hair?" Karina suddenly asked in a flirty tone.

"It looks great," I blushed a little.

The rest of the day we spent it in her backyard. Drinking cocktails and talking about life.

"Did you make up your mind about Wonyoung?" Karina asked as we looked the at view from her backyard.

"I don't know," I answered her.

"A part of me wants to give it a try but the other part of me-"

"Is waiting for Haerin?" Karina suddenly interrupted.

"Yeah," I whispered in response.

"Welp, you keep waiting for your owner. It's not like anyone can take you away from her anyway," Karina began to tease me.

"So, did you guys ever. You know...?" Karina winked at me.

"NOOOOO!! No, no, no" I answered in a panic.

"We could barely even kiss properly, that would probably never happen," I explained a bit shyly.

"So, I was your last?" Karina kept being smug.

I rolled my eyes and teased her back, "that's until last week with Wonyoung."

Karina made a funny face towards me then rolled her eyes. "You're annoying," she chuckled.

The rest of the evening we spent it teasing each other and making fun of each other. It was actually kind of nice.

"Why you looking like a whole ass white girl?" I teased Karina as I got caught in a trance staring at her beauty.

"Oh shut up!" Karina turned to nag.

Suddenly, she walked up to me and sat on my lap.

It's worth saying that we were both borderline drunk at this point.

"So, what is about Haerin that has you all whipped like this? What makes her so special?" Karina asked as she pinched my cheeks.

"I've told you," I began to blush.

"She just makes my heart flutter. She's so funny and smart and she has like these cute cat eyes and she's like super blunt. She's just perfect," I gushed over Haerin... completely forgetting that Karina was sitting on my lap.

"Aww look at the big bad boxer gushing over the defenseless nerd," Karina kept on teasing as she shook my jaw back and forth.

"You turn into such a big baby just at the sound of her name. It's like your ears perk up like a dog being called by their owner," She kept on teasing.

"Oh shut up! You're just jealous," I teased back.

"So what if I am?" Karina leaned in an inch away from my face.

"Alright, back up" I finally told her.

"What if I don't want to?" She brushed her lips on mine.

"What if I want to be your new owner?" Karina pecked my lips.

"Rina," I nervously responded... trying to get her off me.

Karina then suddenly wrapped my tie around her hand pulled me into an aggressive kiss.

I couldn't pull away and ended up giving into the kiss. I gripped her hips and Karina fully straddled on me.

"Bark," Rina teased.

I couldn't help but smirk. "I only follow my owner's orders," I whispered against her lips.

"We'll see about that," Rina smugly replied before pulling me by my tie up to her room.

- Karina POV -

I couldn't lie, Y/n and I were too drunk for our own good.

I had wanted Y/n-ah so bad this whole entire time and I finally couldn't help myself.

Y/n kept trying to refuse my advances but I could tell they were too deprived to fully reject me.

"I missed this so much," I whispered against Y/n's lips before pushing them onto my bed.

I crawled on top of Y/n and began to desperately kiss their lips, undressing Y/n-ah in the process.

"You missed my tie," Y/n teased as they began to take off their tie.

"No, no. Keep your leash on," I teased back as I pulled Y/n back into a kiss by their tie.

As the sun went down things between us got more intense.

There was clothes everywhere, I was a moaning mess and Y/n was so gentle and sweet.

I felt so completely enamored at how more gentle and passionate Y/n had gotten.

That's until Y/n's phone started to ring.

I was about to reach my climax so I didn't let Y/n even reach over for their phone.

But the phone just kept on ring....

Suddenly, Y/n caught sight of the Caller ID.

"Haerin!" Y/n-ah exclaimed before completely stopping what they were doing.

"Hey, what's up?" Y/n answered, panting throughout the call.

"Okay, okay. Stay right there, I'm coming right now!" Y/n-ah answered before rushing over to put their clothes back on.

"Sorry, I gotta go!" Y/n told me before running out the door.

"There goes the dog running to its owner," I whispered to myself before getting up to put on my clothes.'

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: What do you think about the story so far? ૮ ˆﻌˆ ა

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 491 13
Hanni Pham, a typical teenager in high school who is delusional when it comes to her crush... Well more than a crush, she is madly in love with her e...
142K 4.2K 39
Could you love someone who cant even love herself? Edit years afterwards: Istg this book is cringe and the definition of a typical ff but I promise t...
23.9K 1.3K 26
ㅤWhen Yokoyama YN and Kim Minji graduated, they were unrivaled geniuses in Hamlin. After graduation, YN gets hired at ADOR. Not expecting anyth...
2.3K 135 13
She, Pham hanni had a crush on her best friend kim Minji.. What if her crush confessed to her? What if is it real or... Is it? What if it's just a ga...