SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

Da deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... Altro

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXVIII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. LXXXVII

1.1K 70 39
Da deathkidlvl

Narrator

Y/n-ssi was having a hard time all night.

Y/n was already feeling like shit but now they felt even worse because they had hooked up with Wonyoung.

In their whole confused and frustrated state, Y/n was being comforted by Karina. Something that was too familiar for them. Almost like a stress reliever.

- Karina POV -

Y/n-ah was in obvious distress over their break up with Haerin but it was a bit odd. Y/n kept saying that they messed up and that things weren't supposed to end like this.

I was honestly very concerned. I had never seen Y/n  behave this way.

"We should get you home," I suggested as I realized that the sun was starting to come up.

Y/n shook their head in disapproval.

I sighed in frustration.

I didn't know what to do at this point.

I continued to rub my hand up and down Y/n's back to comfort them when all of a sudden Y/n-ah kissed me.

I quickly pushed them off.

It's not I didn't want to. It's that I didn't want to become a mistake Y/n-ah would regret later.

"Okay, you need to go home!" I sternly told Y/n.

"Fine!" Y/n-ah grunted.

"I'll walk you," I told them as I grabbed a jacket and my keys.

Y/n-ah and I walked to their home in complete silence. It was really weird.

I started to realized that Y/n hadn't smile the entire time they were at my house.

"Are you depressed or something?" I finally spoke.

Unfortunately, we had finally arrived at Y/n's house and they used that as an excuse to ignore my question.

Suddenly, Haerin ran out of the house.

"Where the hell have you been?!" She began to scold Y/n.

It was clear that these two were suffering from the break up.

Haerin realized I was there too and simply said, "Oh," before walking back into the house.

"Nothing happened!" I yelled before Haerin went out of sight.

"Haerin-ssi, nothing happened between us if that's what you're worried about!" I reiterated.

Haerin turned back to look at me and simply responded, "Okay," before walking back into the house.

Y/n-ah didn't really seemed to walk back into the house.

Suddenly, another girl walked out of the house and yelled.... "You coming inside or what?"

It was the idol Jang Wonyoung.

I was so confused.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?!" I finally snapped.

"That's my childhood best friend. I hooked up with her last night and Haerin somehow found out about it and now I don't wanna walk in the house to the impending mess I caused," Y/n monotonely answered.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "But I thought you two were broken up?"

"We are!" Y/n-ah sighed out.

"So then what does she care?" I followed up all confused and frustrated.

"She probably doesn't. I'm just embarrassed that I stopped so low," Y/n answered.

"Because you love her so much?" I suddenly started to feel even more bad for Y/n-ah.

I had never seen Y/n act like this over a break up or just over a person in general.

"Yeah," Y/n's voice cracked.

I took a deep breath before walking over to hug Y/n.

"I think you need to walk in there and tell Haerin how you feel. I know you'll always be loyal to her but you need to let things out. I know it's hard because of who she is but if you at least tell her how you're feeling about the whole issue then maybe you two can figure this out," I tried to advice Y/n-ah.

Y/n just sniffled and nodded. "Okay," they whispered before giving me a bow and walking into their house.

I couldn't lie that giving advice to my ex to chase another girl hurt so much but Y/n was just one of the most wonderful people that I've ever met that they deserved to be happy more than anyone else.

- Haerin POV -

I didn't know how to feel about Y/n coming home with Karina-ssi.... but it was comforting to know that they hadn't done anything.

"Why would you just leave in the middle of the night and not come back until the morning?" Wonyoung unnie began to raise her voice at Y/n-ah.

"Sorry, I- last night was just too much for me," Y/n-ssi answered her.

"You made me think that I had done something wrong," Unnie suddenly started to get sad.

"I'm really sorry. I really do like you. I am just going through a lot right now. Can you just forgive me and let me think about us for a bit?" Y/n-ah became sad too.

It hurt so much to watch Y/n-ssi confess to another girl right in front of me.

"Okay, that's fine. Take all the time you need. Call me whenever you're ready okay?" Unnie softly spoke as she gave Y/n a kiss goodbye.

"Okay," Y/n lowly responded before walking Wonyoung unnie out of the house.

"That must hurt," Yoongi Oppa suddenly spoke up.

At this point all the girls had gone home. Wonyoung unnie had only stayed behind to make sure Y/n-ssi got home. I had stayed behind to make sure that Y/n was okay but now that they were home it was time for me to go back to mine.

I grabbed all my things and bowed to Oppa before walking out of the house.

On my way out, Y/n-ah was walking back into the house.

"Can we talk?" Y/n suddenly asked.

"Ummm.... I'm going home," I responded a bit shyly.

"Please, I just want to talk" Y/n-ssi grabbed my wrist to prevent me from leaving.

"Okay," I shortly responded before walking back into the house with Y/n-ssi.

Y/n and I walked into the room we used to share and sat on the edge of my old bed.

"I love you," Y/n began to speak.

I felt a sharp pain to my chest when I heard those words.

"I am very confused as to why you broke up with me but I am doing my best to respect your decision. I genuinely am not taking this break up well. I really don't understand what I did or why you wanted to leave so bad. I'm trying understand but I can. Can you please give me a peace of mind and explain to me how you can to this decision?" Y/n-ssi started to sob as they squeezed my hands.

I felt really bad.

I had never seen Y/n act this way. It was very concerning and it made me uncomfortable.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I asked very worried.

"No, no. I am not okay. I loved you so much. The most I ever loved a person. I didn't care if you didn't understand or if you couldn't comfort me throughout our relationship, I just wanted to be with you. You left like if my feelings didn't matter. As if you just didn't love me as much as I did," Y/n spoke out in frustration.

"But I did," I unconsciously responded.

"But you just left. You left me telling me that you weren't enough for me. What the hell does that even mean?" Y/n-ssi cried out.

"You're more than enough for me. You make me laugh and you're so funny. You're smart, you're beautiful, you're so loving in your own way. All I ever did in my life was to show you that I loved you and I would do anything for you. I knew going in to this was not going to be easy. Loving you is hard but I didn't mind. I never minded. It didn't bother me, I just loved you so much." Y/n-ssi explained how they were feeling.

I started to feel really bad.

"I did it again, didn't I?" I whispered to myself.

In doing what I thought was best for Y/n.... I ended up doing what I always did.... being completely clueless of the way Y/n-ssi might have been feeling.

"Did what?" Y/n-ah asked.

"I left because I can't be there for you the way you are for me. I gave up on our relationship so you could date someone more competent than me. Someone who could hug you and hold you when you're feeling unwell. Someone you can openly share your feelings with. I wanted you to be happy... but instead I made you cry," I answered feeling really embarrassed.

Y/n-ssi suddenly took a deep breath and stepped up to cup my face.

"You're so silly, you can do all those things," Y/n whispered.

I couldn't help but start to cry.

"I hurt you and you're trying to be nice," I sniffled.

"Of course I am. You're the love of my life," Y/n-ssi whispered as they wiped away my tears.

"Can i kiss you?" I suddenly asked.

Y/n-ssi furrowed their brows a bit and let go of my face.

"No, I don't really want any mixed signals anymore. I just want you to know I love you. You do what you need to do and what you think is best for you. Once you feel sure about what you want then we can talk things out about us," Y/n said with a sort of sad smile on their face.

"Okay," I sniffled a bit relieved.

I felt a bit sad that I couldn't kiss Y/n-ah but I was really glad that Y/n was willing to give me time to think things over and get myself together.

"Let's get some breakfast?" Y/n-ssi asked.

"Mhm," I hummed.

-

-

-

-

-

Authors Note: Is Y/n-ssi gonna chose Wonyoung or get back together with Haerin? >////<

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

142K 4.2K 39
Could you love someone who cant even love herself? Edit years afterwards: Istg this book is cringe and the definition of a typical ff but I promise t...
12.2K 631 19
(NewJeans' Minji x FemOC) Yang Hyuji was added to Le Sserafim after Garam left, but the fans don't know that she was born with superpowers from her p...
42.4K 1.8K 53
Just Newjeans stuff, I guess ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‘– Read if you're interested~
30.4K 1.8K 50
Minji finds herself trying to fulfill the dream of her favorite student. *TW: Self-Hard, Alcohol, Vulgar Language, Etc*