ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... Еще

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 36

143 7 5
rg4062

Narrator

Minji treats Y/n with some ice packs back at home after the fight.

"Ow," Y/n grunted. "If that fight lasted any longer, I'm sure I would've lost."

"It's alright," Minji said. "Who knew the boss himself would attack us."

-

"Haerin, we have to wake up," Cheol said softly.

Minji's lecture kept echoing in his head.

"Sure, I liked you, but thinking I was better for you than Haerin is delusional."

Haerin and Cheol never fought or anything, but that might just be what they need...

Haerin was locked onto his body, refusing to let go. She tightened her grasp.

"Ah- OW!" Cheol groaned loudly. "You're pressing against my wound!"

"Huh? SORRY!" Haerin apologised, letting go and springing upwards.

"It's okay," Cheol replied calmly. "Go get ready."

Cheol had his hand on his wound, like he was waiting for it to stop hurting, and stayed in bed.

Haerin's POV

I walk to the bathroom and start getting ready. I look down and notice a tiny bit of blood on my knee. The spot where it was touching Cheolie's wound.

I swore I'd never hurt him again. But here I am.

I washed the blood off of my knee, and finish up and return to the bedroom.

I walk into Cheolie trying to crawl to his wheelchair.

"Cheolie!" I exclaimed, coming to his aid. "Why are you trying to do that on your own?"

"It's all good," he said. "Didn't wanna bother you, that's all."

I wheel him into the bathroom, and when he finished brushing his teeth, I helped him wash his face.

"I can do that by myself, y'know." He said, looking away.

The plan for today was that we were all going to go to an amusement park.

We all met up outside Minji's house, and we didn't need to take public transport this time now that we had personal drivers.

Eunchae shoots me an awkward look. I can't blame her though.

"How are we gonna do this? There's nine of us." Eunchae said. "Bangchan couldn't make it, he's gone to do his wrestling thing by the way."

Me and the girls just shared a smug look as a massive car pulled up.

"That's how we're going to do this." Minji smirked.

"Okayyy, I see you, NewJeans!" Chaewon said.

We all climbed into the car, with Y/n and Minji at the front, Chaewon, Eunchae, Danielle and Hyein in the middle, and Me, Cheolie and Hanni at the back.

"The park's quite far away, so get comfortable." The driver said, starting the car.

Things varied from quiet to chaotic during the trip. From Y/n and Minji making out, to Eunchae and Danielle starting a singing party.

It was quiet at the back, though. Me and Cheolie were sharing the earphones listening to music.

When suddenly, Hanni places her hand on Cheolie's leg.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Can you feel my hand on your leg? Or is it numb?" She asked, moving it around.

Cheolie started readjusting in his seat.

"I can." He answered. "Take your hand off my leg now please."

"Okay, then how about this?" Hanni said, pinching his cheeks with both of her hands. "Your cheeks are so soft,"

She was blatantly flirting right in front of me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said coldly. "Stop that."

"Okay, sorry." Hanni said in a slightly annoyed tone.

I leaned towards Cheolie, whispering, "Why don't you ever do anything about that?"

"Because I trust in you." He whispered.

I looked him in the eyes and we both draw close to each other, as if there was a rope pulling us together.

I put my arms around him and kiss him quickly. Our eyes relax and we stare at each other.

I must've fallen asleep not long after, as the sounds of Dani doing a phoning voice call and everyone making noise drown out.

Hanni's POV

I don't understand what Cheol sees in Haerin. She's clingy and annoying. And when she does talk every once in a blue moon, it makes me angry.

Haerin falls asleep, and Cheol puts his earphone in her other ear.

"♫ 'Cause I-I-I-I know what you like boy! ♫" Danielle sang, using a bottle of water as her microphone.

"There's no one looking," I said to Cheol, grinning.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'll just show you." I said, undoing my seatbelt.

I sat on Cheol, with my front facing him. I start to feel all tingly and I shuffle around on him.

"Uh.. what the hell are you doing?" He said. "Get off me."

"Come on," I said. "No one's gonna know."

I cup his face and lean into him, but he moves out the way.

"She's right next to us, so move." He warned.

I ignored him, saying, "I don't want to move, I want you."

I move and get our bodies closer.

"I don't like that-" He exclaimed.

I get even closer and I can feel his breath on my chest.

"I SAID GET OFF!!" He shouted.

Danielle stopped the music and turned towards us, as everyone else collectively did the same.

"What's going on back there!?" Y/n asked loudly.

"Nothing!" I yelled, quickly getting off of Cheol.

"Refrain from doing inappropriate things back there!!" Minji yelled.

There's a moment of silence in the car, before Chaewon said, "Yeah, what were you doing? That wasn't just nothing."

"Seems to me Hanni wants what Haerin's having." Danielle said.

Everyone gasped.

"Are you trying to swoon my Little Cheolie?" Chaewon asked. "Trying to ruin what Cheolie and his little girlfriend have got going, huh?"

"N-no! Why would I?" I chuckled nervously.

I look at Haerin, and she's still fast asleep. The earphones were certainly useful.

The whole car shoots looks of disappointment at me and I awkwardly look down.

Y/n's POV

We finally arrived at the amusement park. Shares of relief and cheering could be heard from the group as we climbed out.

"I'll be waiting in my car for when you all return," the driver said, "I've been told to give each of you personal cameras."

He handed us the cameras and waved us goodbye.

"Aaah, what're we doing first?" Danielle asked, stretching.

"I say we go straight for the big rides," Minji said.

"Whaaaat? Noooo, the slow rides come first," Eunchae replied.

"Just make sure we stick together," Cheol said.

"I'm with Cheolie," Haerin said.

"My goddd, just shut up," Hanni said. It didn't sound like she was joking either.

Throughout the car ride, I'd been taking looks behind my seat to see what was going on with the other members.

And I saw Cheol and Hanni interacting once or twice, but didn't think much of it until now.

"Hanni? What's the issue?" Dani asked. "Let's just have fun."

We show the staff our wristbands and enter, there were loads of people like normal.

Some were screaming on rollercoasters, some were sitting down and resting, enjoying food on the benches and tables.

Danielle starts recording on her camera.

"Hey tokkis!" She started. "We are at the amusement park!!!!"

We all cheer and wave at the camera.

"Over there! Let's go on that one." Hyein suggested, pointing towards a huge ride that went so high you could probably touch the clouds.

"No, no chance." Chaewon said. "What about that one instead?"

She pointed at a rollercoaster, not too scary looking, not too boring.

"I'm going on the smaller one, no questions asked." I said. "Let's go."

The rest of us agreed, and we got on one by one, strapping our seatbelts.

There were 2 seats per cart, Minji and I sat next to each other.

The staff checked our seatbelts were in properly, and we zoomed off.

I screamed out loud. I didn't realise it would be this fast.

Out of instinct, I grabbed Minji by the arm and held onto her.

Every single one of us were screaming and shouting as we recorded ourselves.

Minji turned to me and realised I was clinging to her, and half-laughed half-screamed.

When it was finally over, I caught my breath as the ride slowed down.

"Phew," I said, relieved. "That was so unexpected!"

"I think I'm gonna throw up!!" Hanni said to her camera.

"Hahaha! Y/n, I saw the way you were holding on to me for your dear life," Minji teased.

"Yeah yeah, we'll see how you are on the bigger ride." I said, smirking at her.

"I won't make a sound." She said.

"Oh yeah? Let's test that out right now," I said. "Guys, we're going on the big ride Hyein wanted to go on!"

"Hooray!" Hyein cheered.

"Whattt? But I don't think I can," Haerin said in a condemned tone.

"I kinda wanna try it," Cheol betted, "First person to scream pays for all our food."

"You got it!" Eunchae said in excitement.

We walked over to the ride and waited in queue. I looked at the people screaming and began reconsidering.

When it was our turn, the staff looked like they were inspecting the seatbelts, and after we all climbed on, I was shaking.

I looked over at Minji and she winked at me, smirking.

"You're going to lose," she mouthed playfully.

"I am not paying for a thing!" Chaewon competitively yelled.

I quickly climb on and strap in, determined to prove Minji wrong.

"ARE YOU ALL READY?!!" The staff yelled, getting us pumped up.

"W-wait! Not yet! My seatbelt isn't in properly!" Hanni said, panicking, thinking they couldn't hear her.

"Same here!! Is this jammed?" Cheol said, trying to help Haerin with her strap.

The ride started going up the ramp slowly.

"NO NO NO WAIT!! MINE'S STILL NOT FULLY DONE!" Hanni began to freak out.

"HEY!! HAERIN AND HANNI'S BELTS ARE BROKEN!! STOP THE RIDE!!" I screamed, but they didn't listen.

They just waved at us, smiling.

It took me a second to realise that this was planned.

That boss guy from before, Min Yoongi, got his workers to mess with our rides and kill us.

It's like looking death right in the eye.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

54.3K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢
7K 476 17
Minji and Hanni meets one day. They didn't know each other before that, but slowly, they started to know each other better and got together. Until on...
68.5K 4.8K 24
Kim Minji loves the idea of not being committed to anyone, and no consequences, which is why she feels it necessary to have sex with any attractive p...
13.3K 884 16
You hate Kang Haerin. Is she hates you back? Or something that you can't even imagine. (Kang Haerin x Gn reader) Hope you enjoy reading~