ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

By rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 33

163 5 5
By rg4062

Narrator
"There's no way you lost to Kim Cheol. That isn't possible." The boss said. "And where've you been? You look so scruffy."

"I lost, but I left a bullet in his back, rendering him useless." Kai said. "He's a serious issue. I ran away and hid from the police to make sure I got back to you."

"Alright, you can go." The boss sighed.

Meanwhile, Minji and Cheol were walking back from the gym after her fifth day of training.

Minji's POV
I'm still not sure if it's a good idea for us to continue like this, but resisting is so difficult it's barely even a choice anymore.

We hold hands while walking again. His touch feels so secure and soft. It's like the opposite to the presence he used to give off. His old prescence was scary and menacing, but now it's cuddly and shielding.

"You're progressing a lot faster than I'd thought," He said.

"That so?" I said.

As we walk, I notice his legs are starting to give in and become tired despite the crutches.

"Your legs." I pointed out. "You can't overdo them, come on, I'll carry you on my back."

"No, it's fine. I'm fine." He assured.

"Don't be ridiculous," I insisted. "Hurry."

He mounted me and I continued walking.

"This feels strange." He mentioned.

"Put your arms around me, or you'll fall off." I said, struggling to look at him.

He did as I told. He embraced my body, hugging it tightly. It startled me in a good way.

We opened the front door and I put him down.

"Aren't you two getting along?" Danielle commented.

I stayed quiet and went upstairs to clean up.

Y/n's POV
"You okay?" Hanni asked me. "You have to take care of yourself."

I'd been laying in bed for days, thinking about my dad. Haerin was next to my bed, curled up like a ball. I guess she'd been waiting to get a chance to speak to me.

It was time for me to get back on my feet. I stand up, and go brush my teeth. Haerin follows behind me.

"Y/n," she began.

"Hm?" I groaned.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"Sure, just wait for me to finish up." I answered.

We sat down together.

"What's this about?" I asked.

"Have you got any idea why Cheolie's treating me like this?" She said.

"Like what? I missed a lot in mourning." I said.

"He doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Like he hates me. I don't understand, what did I do wrong?" She said.

"Haerin, have you forgotten?" Hanni appeared, she was listening the whole time. "You ditched him to be with Y/n,"

"I know, but-"

"What do you mean? Imagine you're Cheol, you get put in hospital and while you're out, the one you love leaves you for somebody else, how would you feel?" Hanni cut in.

"What do I do then, unnie?" Haerin asked.

"Wait hold on, so I was just a replacement the whole time?" I said.

Haerin was speechless.

"What the hell, Haerin?!" I yelled. "I actually liked you. And to think I did all that to Danielle for no reason!!"

"I'm sorry," she squeaked.

My sadness turned into anger.

"Cheol, I'm going to kill him." I said.

"What? Wait!" Hanni said, chasing me.

I stomped into the living room, Minji and Cheol were hanging out.

"Y/n! You feeling better?" Minji asked.

I pick up a glass and throw it at Cheol, he dodges it and it smashes on the wall.

"What are you doing?" He said, standing up.

"Haerin used me because of you. We are constantly being attacked because of you. Everything that happened is because of you!!" I shouted.

Hanni, Danielle, Haerin and Hyein run into the room.

"What's happening?!" Danielle screamed.

"Y/n, stop it!" Hanni demanded.

I walk over and I to go hit him, but Minji gets in my way.

"Attacking somebody while they're still in recovery, rather cowardly isn't it?" She said. "Come back in a month and try again."

"Move it." I ordered.

I slap her in the face, and she hits me in the stomach.

She swings and kicks me across the face, knocking me over.

The other members watch in shock.

I get up and punch her in the face, kicking her leg and then knocking her down. The top corner of her head starts bleeding.

"Time to stop!" Haerin yelled.

I ignore everyone and proceed to Cheol.

Minji gets up and sends a flying knee into my chest. We lay on the floor, and I get up and start hitting Minji while she's down.

"Y/n, please stop it!" Danielle yelled.

I grab Minji's shirt and slam her into the floor. The other members come to restrain me.

"That's enough!!! STOP!!" Hanni yelled.

I shook them all off in rage. I try laying my hands on Cheol, and I feel a hand on my ankle.

"I won't let you." Minji coughed and spluttered.

"You persistent ass," I say, kicking her in the face, but she doesn't let go.

"You aren't going to hurt him. Not one bit." She said.

"You asked for it," I said, stomping her.

She starts losing consciousness, and I get whacked across the face by some crutches.

"Have you lost your mind?" Cheol said.

"CHEOL! DON'T! YOUR LEGS MAY NEVER WORK AGAIN!" Minji screamed.

"Listen to your girlfriend." I said. "Take the beating."

I throw a punch and he blocks it, slapping me across the face.

"Last chance," he warned.

I try to kick him in the shins, but he moves out of the way and punches me in the head, knocking me senseless.

"I may be temporarily disabled, but you still can't beat me." He said.

This guy is too scary.. what even is he? A boxer? A taekwondo user? An MMA fighter?

I stumble and trip as I black out.

Danielle's POV
As much as I hate to say it, I kinda feel sorry for Y/n. Haerin just played around with their feelings and now, they get knocked out for it.

Cheol on the other hand, he's on a completely different level. Just thinking about him at 100% scares me.

I rush over to Y/n and Minji.

"Come on, get up." I said, helping the two up. "Wake up, Y/n!"

"You gonna be okay Minji? You need medical assistance?" I worried.

"I'll be okay," she said. "I'll recover and come back even stronger."

"There's way too much fighting going on." Hanni announced. "Let's sort this out once and for all."

"How?" Hyein asked.

"A simple vote." Hanni answered. "Everybody, sit around the table."

We sat around the table and let Hanni do her thing.

"Raise your hand if you think that Cheol should leave." She gulped.

"What? That's a ridiculous question!" Minji said.

"No." Haerin said. "It's not."

We all looked at her, gasping.

"If Cheolie leaves, we'll be safe. Those guys will stop coming here." She said.

"Yeah, and if Cheol also leaves, we won't be safe at all." Hanni argued.

"They're after Cheol, not us." Y/n said.

"You guys are being stupid." Minji said.

"Cheol needs to go. They literally bombed our door." Haerin said. The sudden switch up was weird.

"The voting may now begin," Hanni announced. "Hands up for him to leave."

Y/n, Hyein and Haerin put their hands up.

"Hands up for him to stay."

Hanni and Minji raised their hands.

"Dani, you haven't voted. Vote now." Hanni said.

I started losing my breath. I didn't know what to pick. If I let Cheol leave, we won't know whether they're after us or not, if he stays, the attacks won't stop. We'll keep getting into fights and start losing people. I started freaking out and putting my face in my palms.

"Dani? Please vote." Minji said.

"Give her time," Hanni said.

I took a deep breath.

"Cheol should leave." I said.

"Then it's decided. Cheol, go pack your things." Y/n said.

"Wait, Cheol. Don't you have anything to say?" Minji said.

"I'm not really bothered. The positives don't outscale the negatives and vice-versa." He said, going upstairs.

"I hope you all realise what you've done." Minji said, leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 636 24
Yn is currently running to her university because she's kinda late, she didn't took breakfast so she decided to take something from the café and eat...
88.2K 4.1K 60
What Will happen when a troublemaker Heir of Big company was sent into the province for her to learn about life and be kind to people, but what if Ki...
27.2K 981 21
Minji, Hanni, Danielle, Haerin and Hyein are all in a relationship but what happen if one day a new girl come into their lifes. Will they all like he...
8.1K 508 17
Minji and Hanni meets one day. They didn't know each other before that, but slowly, they started to know each other better and got together. Until on...