The Reunion (Part 1)

By Youlo182

Maya and Carina meet again after fifteen years without speaking to each other at their high school reunion wh... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70

chapter 65

1.5K 32 1
By Youlo182

It had been more than a week since Maya's accident and eight days since she was able to return home. For Carina this time of year was busy with work. However, she had been able to take a vacation since Christmas Eve when Maya came in, so she was able to take care of her companion.

-"It's like training for our future children."

-"I know what it's like to care of a child. And I know what it's like to care of a child in the hospital... Or in care, like you are."

- "sorry love, I didn't mean it... Like this"

- "I know you didn't mean any harm and I'm not saying this to make you feel bad. It's just that I could never forget Charlie"

- "and I would never ask you to"

- "I know, and that's one of the reasons I love you"

- "you really don't mind if we go to the firehouse tonight?"

- "I'm more upset about you going back to work on Monday than I am about us going to see in the New Year with your colleagues."

- "with our friends"

- "with our friends, you're right"

- "but maybe you wanted to be alone like... Dr. Field said I could..."

Carina had approached her companion as they spoke in the kitchen to block her against the center island.

- "that you could... Or that I could."

- "it will definitely be up to you to touch me, but I was talking more in the sense that I could resume an... Intimate activity"

- "let's say you already know that we shouldn't be too late coming home from this New Year's Eve party."

- "you think? We can wait until tomorrow, you might be tired".

- "strangely... When I think of our two naked, sweaty bodies, sleeping is the last thing on my mind"

- "and... Now? I mean the day is still young, and we don't have to go to the barracks for at least another three solid hours"

- "believe me my love, nothing would make me happier than to make love to you now... But if we don't want to poison your firefighter with undercooked food, it's better that I keep on cooking... But I wouldn't mind, my gorgeous girlfriend to help me out, or to get pretty to turn my head tonight.... Because, Maya... I've been through hell on earth thinking you were dead, twice, and even though I've seen you for the last eight days at our house, recovering, getting better and better... I need privacy to know that you are still... You entirely."

- "entirely... They shortened my uterus, so they took out a part of me... I'm ninety-eight percent me let's say"

- "the only good thing about your condition is that I'm going to have to... Learn your new body, learn to make love to you... And you know how much I love learning."

- "and you know how much I love your touching me"

Carina had put her hands on Maya's cheeks and had come to kiss her.

"That's not really what I had in mind for your hands when I said touching me."

- "I know bambina, I know."

One of the Italian's hands had slipped out and come to take the blonde's collar in her fist.

"How could I not make love to you for over two months... And not manage to think of anything else for eight days?" Whispered the brunette, looking at her lips.

-"All I could think about was making love to you for those two and a half months"

- "me too.... But let's just say that since then, we haven't gone many days without doing it and right now, the only thing that keeps me going is telling myself that you were hurt and that's why we couldn't do anything"

- "Carina..." Whispered the captain as she grabbed her girlfriend by the hips and pulled her close.

The Italian had closed her eyes and pulled the blonde's hands from her body.

- "get out of this kitchen please"

- "you wanted help"

- "no I want you. But if we want to eat tonight... I mustn't spread myself too thin and start thinking about the way you touch me or moan my name"

-"I... I'll go have a sho-"

- "sh, sh, sh, I don't want to know just, get out of my sight... Please."

Maya had come out of the kitchen and Carina had managed to keep her mind occupied. The blonde had started to get ready for the evening. She had spent more than two hours in the bathroom, her movements were in slow motion and there was also the fact that she wanted to be perfect in every way for her companion. Today she had had the stitches removed and did not like another woman, no matter how beautiful Dr. Lucy Field was, touching her.

When the Italian had finally come to the bathroom to get ready, her eyes fell on the blonde who was in a thong and bra, leaning over the sink to put make-up on her eyes.

- "how I did sixteen years ago not to enjoy this view"

- "you just wanted to frustrate me"

- "I just wanted you to have the best orgasm of your life"

- "but you know that was impossible?"

- "why?"

- "because none of my orgasms with you can compare to the previous one, they are all as incredible as each other"

- "and four months ago?"

- "it's not the same, it was the best night of my life. I don't count it in terms of orgasm but in terms of meaning." Maya had turned her eyes through the mirror to the brunette and could see her focused on her anatomy. "Are you even listening to me?.... Carina?"

- "huh?"

- "are you listening to me?"

- "yes yes, the meaning... All that, all that... I must say that your body and more specifically your ass in a thong... My lips want to go over every square millimeter of your entire body."

- "oh yeah?"

- "oh yes" she made as she came closer and stuck her pelvis to Maya's buttocks.
"My lips want to kiss you, and my teeth to nibble your beautiful buttocks, my tongue to caress your nipple... Maya ... Shall we go home early tonight?"

- "Five minutes to midnight?"

Carina's hand had passed between the blonde's breasts, then over her cheek. She had come to turn her face to whisper in her ear.

- "you know how I would like to spend my twelve strokes of midnight?"

- "like the ones at... two-thousand and ten?" She asked before swallowing

- "The same activity not the same position. If I could have your naked body under mine, sweating, my mouth on your neck and your knees up my sides, one of your calves on my buttocks, two fingers inside you and your nails on my back, bambina... But I guess I'll have to settle for after midnight"

The firefighter had turned her head a little more and came to embrace the brunette before Carina took half a step back and prompted the captain to face her.

Maya had turned around and the Italian had again moved forward a step to make her move back and tackle her to the sink. One of her hands had slipped in the back of the blonde and that previously on her cheek had come to find the breast of the captain.

The firefighter had gone up her hand and had come to pass it in the nape of the neck of the brunette to intensify their kiss, whereas a moan had escaped from her lips.

"If you knew for two months, all the moans that I could hold"
Whispered Carina against the lips of her companion.

The hand in Maya's back had gone up and undone her bra so that Carina's other hand went under the lace fabric as their kiss became more passionate.

The blonde's second hand held firmly to the edge of the double bowl cabinet as Carina's lips left hers to take her nipple into her mouth.

She had begun to come to kiss the belly of Maya while going down, and the second hand of the captain had in its turn rested on the edge of the piece of furniture.

The hands of Carina had rested on the thighs of the blonde as she went down on her body and they had gone up to come to take the sides of her thong, while her mouth had gone down lower than her navel.

Maya's head had leaned back as the Italian's fingers had gone under the elastic of the captain's bottom and the oven had sounded.

The blonde had immediately tilted her head forward as she opened her eyes to look at Carina kneeling in front of her, both of them in tachycardia.

The Italian had closed her eyes and had put her forehead against the lower abdomen of her companion by releasing the strings of her thong, while the right hand of Maya had slipped on the back of her head. As if to say that it was not serious.

-"An evil for a good ... I would have liked to return the favor, you should have gotten ready afterwards, and we would have been late..."

Carina's nose had moved to the underwear of her companion and she had taken a breath before moving up against her body.

-"I've never wanted anyone like I want you all the time," the brunette whispered against Maya's lips before stepping back and heading for the kitchen where the oven was still ringing. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" She said annoyed.

Maya was still with her buttocks against the sink catching her breath, both hands again clamped on the edge, caught between frustration and relief.

When Carina had returned to the bathroom the blonde had put her bra back on and was about to get out of there, to go and get an outfit.

The Italian had undressed to go in her turn in the shower and the captain had not been able to prevent herself from coming to throw a glance at her companion naked under the water.

"Are you looking for inspiration for your outfit?" Asked Carina while turning over under the water jet.

- "if I look at you I know exactly what I want to put"

- "oh yeah?"

- "your naked body under mine"

- "I'm sure Jack will appreciate this outfit."

- "you can avoid talking about my firefighters when I picture you or talk about you naked, or even when you are naked"

- "I can ..." She made before looking lost in a blur.

- "What is it?"

-"You look really sexy in a firefighter's outfit... I would like you to do a less dangerous job... But the physical side and the outfit, it's so hot... I wish you would make love to me with your kind of strappy pants there"

- "my turnout?"

- "turn-on would be a better name... Because I assure you that this outfit is making me hot".

- "you're funny" replied Maya with a smile on her face.

- "and you're warming me up by being in a thong on the other side of this glass and talking about you in your outfit".

- "you talked about clothes"

- "you said firefighter... A.k.a what you are"

- "you talked about Jack"

- "aaaand... I don't feel like sex anymore! Thank you."

Maya had laughed. "But bambina, get dressed, if I come out of this shower naked and you're still in your underwear, there's no guarantee that I'll be able to hold myself again. The oven is not going to ring again, you are the most desirable being in the world so just... Get dressed because I won't resist again. One because I have no willpower and two because I don't want to have that willpower to resist you.

- "do you realize that in 2025 we'll have stopped having sex like two weeks before 2026?!"

- "Maya, stop before I pull you into that shower, you know how much I love having sex in showers"

- "I would gladly get on my lap for you"

-"I swear that if I catch you, tonight you will not leave this house and your firefighters will have to be satisfied with peanut butter and raspberry jam".

- "this is a very good sandwich"

- "why did I offer to cook for your fire station? And to prepare everything on top of that".

- "because you are the best captain's wife there is" answered the blonde while going to the dressing room.

- "oh yeah?"

-"You cook, you are sexy, you are the most beautiful woman in the world, you put yourself in an indecent way and a little too easily on your knees for me..."

- "you know how many guys would dream of a girl who puts herself so much on her lap without asking anything in exchange?!"

- "all of them, especially if the girl has your physique my love"

- "you like my looks, right?"

- "I would be lying if I said that no, you are the most beautiful woman in the world, and the hottest and I say that in a really respectful way"

-"Maya, you are the sexiest, hottest and best human being in the world and every time you open your mouth I want to hear you moan my name. So I assure you that finding me hot in a respectful way... I think it's adorable... I love you with all my being believe me, but sometimes you're just a walking fantasy... Like in your firefifhter's outfit"

The Italian was out of the shower and the blonde was finishing dressing in the bedroom.

Carina had poked her head through the door and saw Maya in gray pants and an orange striped shirt tucked into her pants.

"I can't even be disappointed that you're dressed. You look breathtaking my love."

-"I can't even be disappointed that you are not naked, because even with this towel my mind can picture you naked."

Carina had untied the knot of her bath towel and dropped it.

- "Oops."

- "in real life... Peanut butter is very good. They can be satisfied with that".
Said the captain as she approached the brunette.

Carina had put her hand flat on the belly of her companion so that she did not approach closer, as she was still soaked.

The eyes of the brunette were dark, darker than their classic state.

- "are you going to put on heels?"

- "do you want me to wear heels?"

- "if our evening was just you and me, I'd want you in heels and a thong and no more"

- "so heels"

- "bambina... Please go to the living room, I can't get dressed with you next door, I really, really, really want you"

- "you drive me out of the kitchen-"

- "where I wanted to make love to you"

- "then from the bathroom-"

- "where I wanted to make love to you"

- "then our bedroom-"

- "where I still want to make love to you"

- "and then you're going to kick me out of the living room?"

- "hopefully it'll be time to leave because believe me, I'll want to make love to you too... And at the barracks too but at least I won't be able to because we'll have spectators".

Maya had approached she had kissed her companion before leaving for the living room so that she could get ready.

When they had arrived in the station's rest room they had been whistled by Maya's firefighters.
The brunette had opted for a pants also in the tone gray, but darker and a dark green top.

-"Thank you, thank you, but if you want to bother, the car is full of food" said Maya throwing her car keys to Kline.

He had gone downstairs with some other firefighters and Maya and Carina had gone to check on Dean.

- "so that leg?"

- "it'll be fine, it's just not practical to have a cast when you're single."

- "I guess" answered the Italian.

- "Carina, I, I wanted to say I was sorry, I, had a bad week, I was tired and I put out that fire without paying attention to what it was"

- "it's not your fault, I got a call and didn't have time to tell you it was batteries"

- "Thanks Dean, I appreciate it. I'm counting on you to keep the amore in my life safe in the future. I only have one"

- "I promise, I'll do my best"

- "the main thing is that we are both okay" replied Maya putting her hand on her friend's shoulder.

Maya's firefighters had carried the dishes from the blonde's car to the kitchen.

-"So what do we do, sweetie?" Andy asked Carina.

-"We need to turn on the oven and heat these three bottles in a pan."

- "So Carina, are you going to do the senior year's eve thing again?" Ryan asked as he came over to say hello to the girls.

- "don't tempt me !" Answered the brunette.

- "no!" Said Maya.

-"You didn't seem to be complaining sixteen years ago" replied Ryan.

-"Believe me, I'm not complaining. But do you know what really happened?"

-"Yes, you had sex in the guest room."

- "and on your father's pool table" laughed Carina.

- "what?!"

- "Carinaaaa!!!"

- "ché bambina?! You're the one who started talking about it!"

- "did you really do that on my dad's poor pool table?"

- "If I tell you no, will you believe me?" Maya asked embarrassed.

- "no"

- "so here goes..."

- "I can never look this pool table in the face again"

- "if you don't want to..." Carina began.

- "I could never say that to my father!"

- "peccato"

-"You go and prepare the food", said Maya, putting her hands on the Italian's hips and pushing her.

- "perché?" Asked the brunette leaning into her ear.

-"Because you're talking about billiards and we haven't done anything for two weeks... And that there is my captain's room down there"

- "Do you think that if we hurry up and eat... We can go home?"

- "didn't you want to stay at least until midnight?"

- "yes... Okay."

The brunette had kissed the blonde and bolted for the kitchen.

- "so are you okay?" Vic asked her captain.

-"I'm fine, I'll be able to come back on Monday."

-"And... There?" She asked, making a circular motion in front of her lower body.

- "It's okay, they didn't take it all off."

- "so we'll have babies Marina?"

- "in any case there is Carina so anything is possible. But yes"

- "you know you won't see the inside of a truck during the whole pregnancy and until you come back?"

Maya had turned to look at the Italian woman.

- "the day you meet someone who will give you that desire, I assure you it won't seem so horrible."

- "I don't think I want children."

- "That can happen too. But for me, Carina is the only person in the world I would want to have children with and she would like to see me pregnant, and after my accident last week, I don't think I would mind. I told her not too long ago that I didn't see myself being able to get pregnant, and I almost lost my uterus, and I think I realized that ultimately, I wanted to experience that... For her, for us."

- "I would love someone like you love Carina"

-"I wish it for everyone, but you and Ruiz..."

- "yes I love him but when I look at you and Carina, I tell myself that I do not love him as you two love each other... It's crazy how with only one person in your life you can be completely different. We loved you before, but this woman has made you a whole different person."

- "I think I was a little... bitter and I was just thinking about growing, moving up. Now that I have her back... I'm not saying I don't have ambition, but my God, it sounds cheesy, but I just want to make her happy. I want to think about my life with her before I think about work. But work and my role as captain is still a priority in my life, but let's just say, in second place, you're still my family but she's the love of my life it's her that has to come first."

- "I understand that, and I'm a little jealous."

- "don't be, you too will meet the one who will make you feel this way"

- "yes finally look Travis, he lost his husband and he knows he will never see him again, it's been five years and he is still in love with him"

- "I never stopped loving Carina"

- "even if you didn't know you were going to see her again, she was still alive... But Michael is not coming back... Can you imagine if anything happened to you? I don't think you even realize how Carina reacted when that doctor told her she was sorry at the hospital. She thought you were dead, we all thought you were dead. She broke my heart, Maya, that woman just fell to the floor, like her whole world was gone, like her life was over. I have never seen anyone suffer as much as Carina did at that moment. She loves you with a love that I have never witnessed before. And it was beautiful, and heartbreaking. I don't know her very well yet, but I think she is the person who should have the least amount of pain on this earth. She loves selflessly, she has a big heart, she's lovely, I don't think it's possible not to love her, except maybe jealousy, but you are loved by the most beautiful person in the world, inside and out."

- "I know I can't even measure how lucky I am. And I don't know what I've done to be so lucky, but..." She had turned again to look at the Italian woman who was bickering with Jack. "... I have to do everything I can to make her happy, like she makes me happy. She is no longer the seventeen year old girl I fell in love with, life has not been kind to her and yet... When I look at her, it's her, it was her sixteen years ago and it's still her today, it couldn't be otherwise. She is the love of my life".

The Italian had looked up at her companion and offered her the most beautiful smile.

- "okay, you two are the ultimate goal"

The brunette had retrieved a small oven from the center island and had gone around, lifting it into the air to come and place it in the blonde's mouth.

Maya had put her arm around her waist to hold her against hers and Carina had kissed her while she was still chewing.

- "Are you okay Victoria?" Asked the Italian as she ran her hand against the back of the blonde's neck but looked at the firefighter.

- "fine and you?"

- "much better since the supreme being that serves as your captain is able to walk and sit at ninety degrees without medication and without wincing"

- "you know we have a motto? we must always save our own before the civilians".

- "and I thank you for that. That pretty blonde..." She had turned her gaze to Maya to stare into her eyes, ".... Is the most precious thing I have in the world."

- "ti amo" had then mimed the captain.

- "per sempre"

- "well okay, now you're just making me jealous" said Vic

- "sorry" replied Carina embarrassed and withdrew her hand.

- "don't be, I think it's great that you found each other and that you have a second chance to be happy"

-"If someone had told me before my trip to the US that my happiness would depend on an American girl, I would have laughed... A girl and American... I liked boys with Italian charm-"

- "it's true that your brother is really good looking"

- "grazie! I wouldn't tell her in front of Jo. But I see that like my mother I got the passion of the USA... Except that she was for your country and I was for the American girl across the room."

- "and for my part, we'll say that pizza and pasta are not my favorite things in Italy"

- "the what?" Carina asked with a smirk.

- "the pizze"

- "I hope so."

- "Carina?" Travis asked from behind the gas stove. "You can come look."

- "Duty calls ladies" the brunette smiled at her companion and their friend.

A short time later they were at the table, for the aperitif at first.

The Italian was close to sit on her companion as soon as she got up, she did not like to be too far from her and even next to her it was far for her.

-"So Carina, what did Maya give you for Christmas?" Jack asked.

-"I think before I answer I should explain. I asked Maya not to get me anything because we're going to Europe soon and I'd rather have her get me a little souvenir there."

-"And then Carina is kind of rich," Tanner added, which had earned him the big eyes of Andy, who had obviously made this confidence on the pillow, after her best friend had confided in her.

- "for once a guy listens to something, it had to be that" replied his girlfriend.

- "Well, what... It's true isn't it ?!" Ryan asked.

- "I'm not... Rich, I'm thrifty... Anyway, I asked Maya not to get me anything."

- "and she listened to you?" Theo asked.

-"I see that you know your captain well... The answer is no."

- "and I did well!"

- "Maya offered me a day at the spa when we're in London."

- "and say what you offered me?!" Added the blonde in an accusatory tone.

- "I may have offered Maya a few days in Sicily, I exchanged the return tickets you took from us for open tickets and we're going to Sicily after the London Superbowl final."

- "someone has to be in on it here, for putting my leave in like that and arranging everything behind my back..." She said, turning to her best friend.

- "You said it yourself, Chief Ross had a crush on Carina, we had to take advantage of it!"

- "so I was right to offer... As ridiculous as it is compared to Carina's, a little gift."

- "it is not ridiculous and I remind you that it is just a trip to make you discover where I grew up and where my father lives"

- "houuu! So you're going to meet father in law?" Jack asked.

- "father in law who doesn't know I exist yet"

Carina had turned to her companion.

-"If that's all there is to it, Maya, I'll call him. But I'd rather tell her in person."

- "I know, I'm sorry. I don't know how you've kept this to yourself all this time."

The Italian had leaned towards her companion so that only she could hear her answer.

-"Because you are mine, I wanted to keep you only for me, I did not want bad comments that could come to tarnish the love that I had, that I have for you."

The blonde had passed her hand over the cheek of the brunette to kiss her in response.

- "So cap' what happened in that basement?" Travis asked.

-"I was reading the labels while Dean was looking for civilians to save and I got a call on my radio, the fire started again and before I had time to tell Dean that there were lithium batteries behind the cans, he sprayed everything with water. The lithium being hydroreactive, the fire intensified, and the problem is that there were flammable products..."

- "Flammable products, stored with lithium batteries. Products that don't have the same way of putting out their fire, people are really messing around!" Dean added

- "That's right, so the fire got to the cans that must have already been hot and the whole thing created pipe bombs for us."

-"The police should do more raids in this kind of neighborhood, there were traces of drugs everywhere" said Theo.

- "Yes, but you realize that we need a 'good reason' to go to people's houses. We are not allowed to search people's homes without a reason... Even if, as you say, we are aware that this kind of house exists. They live with fifteen people in a house of five, they kidnap young people, they force them to work and sometimes worse. They sell their shit in the back and we are powerless. From time to time we manage to get our hands on a cartel... And the next day, ten other houses like that open." Ryan replied.

-"You should leave these neighborhoods alone," said Emmett.

-"That's not the answer either, there are good people living in those neighborhoods. When I was younger, until my father passed away, we lived in one of those neighborhoods that has become so bad now. And I know a lot of good people who still live there. It's just that they can't afford to move to a place that sucks less," Theo replied.

- "It's just that City Hall needs to give these neighborhoods a facelift, not abandon them". Travis said.

-"You should run for mayor, you always have a more enlightened view and better ideas than the others" replied Vic to her best friend.

-"Emmett, no offense, but..." He had turned to Hughes, "Dixon, let me call him Dick for the joke, wants to be the future mayor of Seattle, and he's corrupted so many people that the keys to the city are almost in his pocket."

- "I take no offense to my dad being a jerk."

- "See his own son says he's a jerk! So you've got a good chance," said Dean.

-"but he's still got the big boys in his pocket. He's blowing off fines, he's squelching cases where rich people in the city have to go to trial. He's promoted I don't know how many of his friends, I'm sure he even has the support of the Union."

-"If you don't try, you won't know," said Jack.

-"I think I'm going to actively support the council member who ran against him. Bring my ideas to him and campaign for him. He seems like someone who cares about this city, not someone who wants power."

- "does something for our community," said Maya.

-"and ours" added Dean.

- "no one will be left out, no ethnicity, LGBTQIA rights will have to stay intact and move in the right direction, Dean's program too. I want our city to have fairness and equality for all of these residents."

- "you would make a really good mayor. If you ran and I could vote, I would vote for you," Carina replied.

-"How's your paperwork coming?" asked Jack.

-"I have a work visa, I have time before I apply for a green card for example. My visa is valid for three years."

-"I hope to be married by then" murmured the blonde to herself while making big eyes towards her still empty plate.

- "and you want to stay here?"

- "I spent years just trying to get to the States, Seattle was hopeless, so now that I'm here..." She had run her hand against the back of Maya's neck. "I'm hoping to stay here for life... I mean, wherever la mia moglie is, I'll be there."

The captain, who had been learning Italian quite well, had understood this phrase from 'my wife' and had turned her head towards Carina and a huge smile had appeared on her lips.

- "If I were president, I would make immigration less complicated. They ask you to learn all the states and the names of the presidents and so on. I'm sure they're asking you to learn things that even the people living in this country can't name. I'm not saying that we should open our borders. But for example someone like Carina, for me she should be able to stay without problems. Or doctors, I think there should be exceptions."

-"We can remake the world, buddy, with 'ifs'." Dean replied to Jack, placing his hand on his shoulder.

- "Well, let's go to the lobby because I heard that our wonderful Carina spent hours in the kitchen for us" said Andy.

- "my wonderful Carina"

- "you can share!"

- "I can share many things, but not the woman I love"

Several people around the table had gotten up to get the appetizers prepared by the Italian while she had leaned over to Maya to whisper in her ear.

-"You'll be married in three years, don't worry about it".

- "you heard me-"

- "" she replied, smiling against her cheek before placing her lips against her skin.

They had spent the evening talking and eating Carina's food.
Cutler and Kline were assigned to the Aid Car and so they were the ones who had left most of the time before the clock struck midnight.

Ryan, Emmett, and Carina were not working and had drunk a little Moscato as an aperitif, a little wine during the meal, and a glass of champagne at the end. So they were a little tipsy. Maya had settled for Moscato with Dean because Maya had to drive home and Dean still had medicine for his leg.
Ryan and Emmett had planned to spend the evening with their significant other here at the firehouse.

Carina had approached Maya who was talking with Vic and Andy. She had grabbed her by the waist and came to talk in her ear while she herself was talking with their friends.

-"Maya, voglio andare a casa... Voglio festeggiare questo nuovo anno con te, nudo nel nostro letto..."
[Maya, I want to go home... I want to celebrate this new year with you, naked in our bed...]
The Italian had spoken slowly to be sure that her companion understood every word of her sentence. She had finished speaking by passing her teeth on the edge of her ear. Making blush and her girlfriend, and making open the eyes wide of their friends, they who had bitten the inside of their cheeks to avoid saying anything, or laughing.

- "Someone's going to have a good time tonight," Emmett said as he approached, having seen the scene from afar.

-"I hope so" replied the Italian biting her lip.

Vic was about to answer when the alarm had sounded inviting all the firefighters in service to go on an intervention.

Maya had turned around a little quickly, by habit, for part, but the brunette had grabbed her collar, she had lowered her eyes on her lips.

"Where do you think you're going, Captain Bishop? You come to our bed" she said as she approached, sticking to the blonde.

- "andiamo via?"

- "sì"

- "Emmett, we'll leave all this to you... If you can put the rest in the fridge. We'll get the dishes later" Maya hurriedly told her friend.

- "Yes, of course."

They had hugged the remaining people. They took the elevator down and back to their car.

As soon as the doors closed, Carina had tackled the blonde to the wall of the elevator to kiss her. Unfortunately, the descent was only one floor and all too soon the doors had opened.

- "Maya, take me home," Carina whispered against the blonde's lips, still pressed against her body, her hand on her cheek.

They had returned to the car and the walk to their accommodation had been quite quick. It was an easy way to walk, but they had to take the car because of the meal to carry.

They had arrived at their home and once again they had taken the elevator.
The brunette had taken in her fist the shirt of the blonde, at the level of her belly, and she had drawn her towards her, by taking support, of her back, against the wall of the elevator.

-"I already dreamed to meet you in an elevator... And being stuck with you for hours..."

- "ah yes?" Maya asked as she brought her lips together.

- "you were in your gym clothes... Your gorgeous ass in tight shorts, your visible abs and your beautiful breasts, stuck in a-"
The elevator doors had rung and opened.
"If this wasn't our floor, I would have cursed those doors."

Maya had come and intertwined her fingers with Carina's and led her to their home.

Once the door was closed, the Italian had pulled on her companion's hand and she had laid against the wall again, more specifically against the front door, for the blonde to come and face her.

Her other hand had come to undo the huge knot that served as a belt to the blonde while her lips had fallen into her neck.

"I'm crazy about you bambina."

She had let go of her hand before coming to slide her in her neck, opposite her lips and then to go down her fingers so that they come to undo the first buttons of her shirt and slide her hand in the opening of her shirt to come to caress her skin, while her lips were still in her neck.

The two hands of the captain had come to take the face of the brunette, holding her at the level of her jaws and she had come to plaster her against the door to kiss her.

Carina's hands had come together to finish undoing the buttons on Maya's shirt and she had removed them, at least as much as possible, because the blonde's hands were still on her cheeks.

The Italian's hands had moved from her shoulders, to her collarbones, to her breasts, then to Maya's sides and she had pulled her back to the bedroom.

They had both withdrawn their shoes, then the firefighter had withdrawn the top of her companion before unloading herself of her shirt, which was not any more but on her arms, for some minutes already.

The hands of Carina had come to undo the buttons of the pants of the blonde and the fabric had left her body of herself.

She had withdrawn the bra of Maya and this one had sat on the bed, coming to kiss the belly of the Italian, her scar, to come to undo her pants and to withdraw it to her.

The brunette had leaned forward, she had taken the sides of the thong of the blonde to withdraw it to her whereas this one had put her heel on the bed to move back in the middle of the mattress.

Carina's lips had come to rest on the inside of the blonde's knee and she had come to kiss her, up to her sex, but just before she reached it, Maya had passed her hand over her cheek, she had sat up in bed and had incited the Italian to come and lie on top of her.

She had removed the bra of the manager and her two hands had come to take her breasts in her palms.

They had both smiled and one of the hands of Carina had left the nape of the neck of the blonde to come to caress her breast in exchange, then she had come to take her side, then her hip. Her hand had then slid down her buttock, then under her thigh and she had pulled the blonde's leg up against her body, while Maya's hands had come into her hair, her elbows against her trapezius.

The brunette's lips had left the blonde's and they had come to her neck, then they had gone down her body, but again Maya had brought her up to kiss her.

"what's wrong?" Carina asked frustrated against her lips, struggling to pull away from her to speak.

- "nothing."

- "that makes twice that you prevent me from licking you" she had not waited for the answer and had resumed her kisses before going down again on the body of Maya. She had arrived at her lower belly but once again it had been stronger than the captain, she had made it go up against her body.

"Ché?! Maya!" Moaned the frustrated Italian.

-"I read that the operation... Could... Change things in me, not the same amount of hormones and so on..."

- "and so you don't want me anymore? You don't want me to lick you anymore?"

- "no, my... My taste... Can... May have... Changed."

- "I'd still like your flavor..."

- "just let me... Time?"

- "okay" replied Carina as she came to kiss her.

It had been hard for the brunette to be denied what she wanted so badly. It was probably the first time that Maya wasn't ready, if she didn't count her impromptu coming out to her father, and it didn't taste as good as she had hoped, when she asked the captain to give her orders in bed. Because it wasn't an order to frustrate her or to excite her more, it was that Maya didn't feel good about herself at that moment, and that's the last thing in the world Carina wanted, in her eyes Maya was perfect and she wanted her to feel it.

They had kissed for a moment and then the Italian's hand had slid against the firefighter's body. She had slid two fingers against her vulval slit and could feel that the blonde was soaked. The drynesses were one of the side effects of her state and it was clear that Maya had escaped it.

They had released a moan of satisfaction at the same time and the blonde's teeth had sunk into the brunette's lip.

Carina's fingers had gone up against her clitoris before going down again. She had done this slowly several times, making the blonde moan. Then her fingers had gone down a little more and had begun to penetrate the blonde.

Maya had closed her eyes with all her strength and she had come to stop Carina's hand by holding her wrist.

"Did I hurt you?" Asked the worried brunette, knowing that the blonde had had her stitches removed earlier in the day.

- "I don't know ... I have ... I'm scared, I, I, I don't think I'm ready, I do, I do, I want to but, but, I, I'm scared"

Carina had withdrawn her hand, which was still held by her wrist by the blonde and her jaws had clenched.

"I'm sorry" Maya ran her hand over her cheek, a tear leaving her eye.

-"Don't be," Carina replied, coming over to caress her cheek before kissing her.

The captain had turned their bodies over on the mattress and had come to her knees to remove Carina's thong.

They were both frozen to look at the body of the other.
Then Maya had leaned forward and had come to deposit her mouth on the belly of Carina while going up towards her lips, at the moment when her hand she had gone down on her body.

She had slid her hand against her sex before penetrating her with two fingers.
The heavy and hoarse moan which had left her lips had set fire even more their two bodies, and the hands of Carina had come to sink their phalanges in the flesh of the blonde.

"Ancora bambina" had moaned the Italian, her head back in the cushion, as Maya had slowly penetrated her, curling her fingers into her.

- "ti amo, ti amo tantissimo amore mio" had whispered the blonde against the skin of her neck.

Carina had raised her face and had come to pass one of her hands on the cheek of Maya to come to kiss her again, while moving her hips against her hand in her.

-"Voglio fare l'amore con te, tutti i giorni della mia vita". [I want to make love with you, every day of my life].

They were going slowly but the Italian's body was boiling and clearly she was not hiding her moans, it had been more than ten days since they had made love and she had only dreamed of that.

With each moan that she pushed and that approached a little more of her orgasm she had wanted to caress the belly of Maya, to return her hand and to penetrate her in her turn.

However, she had been content to come and take her face in cup and to caress her tongue with hers in a kiss as languid as their way of making love, until her walls came to crush Maya's fingers in her and her orgasm released in every fiber of her being.

- "Happy New Year my love" made the captain once the orgasm of the brunette passed, against her lips.

-"Sì..." Carina replied as she turned Maya over on the mattress.

She had started to descend again on her body kissing her and Maya had stopped her.

"Do you trust me? I wouldn't do anything you weren't ready for."

- "yes, I trust you."

Carina's mouth had come around her nipple and she had licked, sucked and nibbled on it, while her other hand caressed her second breast. Maya's breathing had quickened and after a few minutes her body had begun to ripple under the Italian.  She had tightened her thighs in search of some kind of friction.

Then the mouth of the brunette had changed breast and her hand had done the same, passing her nipple between her fine fingers.

Her lips were, at the end of several minutes, descended on her belly and once again she had kissed her sensually, until her lower belly, she had gone up until the interstice of her breasts with her tongue, then until her neck.

Maya tried to control her pelvis but it was still undulating under Carina's body.

-"can I... Can I go inside you, bambina?" Carina asked in her most sensual voice. "And if you're in pain or can't stand it, I'll stop, but can I... Try?"

The blonde had nodded.

"I want to hear you say it please."

- "do, make love to me Carina, I want you, I want to feel you inside me"

Carina's hand had slid gently over Maya's body, she had inserted two fingers into the captain's vulvar slit to lubricate them before rising on her elbow so that they looked into each other's eyes. Then the two fingers of the Italian had gone down a little more and she had inserted little by little her phalanges in her.

Once again Maya had come, by reflex to catch her wrist.

- "Excuse me"

- "do you want me to stop?"

- "n-no. But go ahead... Slowly" she said, releasing her wrist.

They looked at each other's faces as Carina penetrated her. Maya's mouth had opened and on the contrary the Italian's teeth had sunk into her lip.

The eyebrows of the brunette had frowned, her eyes had ended up closing and her head had fallen in the neck of the blonde, as her fingers disappeared in her.

- "you're even tighter than before" had moaned Carina. "Maya you have no idea how much more I want you"

Her fingers had disappeared entirely inside her and the blonde had moaned the moment the fingers had fully penetrated her and curled. Her walls had contracted on Carina's fingers and they had both moaned again.

- "again... Slowly."

- "are you sure?"

- "yes, I want you; I feel like this is my first time... In a much better way, I could cum for you from one moment to the other".

- "That makes two of us" replied Carina as she squeezed her thighs and pulled her fingers slowly out of her sex. Before penetrating her again, making them moan again in unison.

They had continued thus long minutes until the Italian could accelerate a little bit. The action was still very slow.

And the more Maya's walls pulsed on her fingers, the more the Italian had to sink her teeth into her lips.

The captain had put one of her hands on Carina's cheek to pull her head out of her neck.

-"I... I'm going to... Cum..." Her second hand had come to rest on her cheek and the other had slid down her body as she looked into her eyes.
"I know your body... You're going to cum too" she made as she slid two fingers against her clit.

One of Carina's legs had moved to the other side of Maya's hip and she was now on top of her astride.

The Italian had come to kiss her girlfriend as she had come to move her pelvis over her fingers at the same pace as her phalanges penetrated the blonde.

At the moment when Maya's orgasm had sprung, her walls had contracted on the fingers of the brunette and she had had her orgasm in her turn, tightening her second hand on the fabric of the sheets.

Once both their orgasms had passed, Carina had brought her fingers to her mouth, while watching the blonde.
She had tried to squeeze her thighs so much the taste was exquisite, but it was without counting Maya's legs between hers.

She had leaned forward and had come to kiss the blonde again, making her taste herself on her lips.

- "bambina... Let me... Lick you" she had moaned as she grabbed her hips on either side to tackle her to the bed as she felt like rubbing against her.

Maya had raised her head to come and kiss her.

"Bambina... Per favore" Carina asked once more, desperate.

-"" whispered the blonde against her lips.

The Italian didn't wait a second more, she went down on Maya's body, kissing her as she went. She had brought her mouth to her lower lips as the blonde's eyes looked at her.

She had lowered her head and finally made contact, her tongue had slid into her vulvar slit and ended up against her clit. Maya had moaned with satisfaction and Carina had lifted her head slightly to watch her accompany.

- "really a very good new year to us my love"

-----

Ciao!

Is it hot in here?!

Happy new year... Apparently it still has the same effect on them...

See you on Tuesday!

xx

-¥-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
67.4K 1.3K 21
A mysterious blonde runs into Dr Carina Deluca and her girlfriend at their work place, catching her eyes. An overwhelming tension presents itself to...
180K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...