A dangerous game

By soulsloverlife

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 #𝟏 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ€ππ†π„π‘πŽπ”π’ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ Elena Russo ~ Elena is the most famous and popular a... More

π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘ ππŽπ“π„
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE οΏΌ
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
Epilogue
𝐏π₯𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

CHAPTER SIX

7.2K 114 23
By soulsloverlife

<MILAN, ITALY>
Tuesday, July 21 6:00pm

I just got off the plane with the four dogs and the first thing I wanted to do was go home and hug my mom but I can't do that because some stupid ass decided to fucking shoot her and put her in the hospital so first I have to go home for the dogs and then drive to the hospital to go visit her for her only to ask about my love life.

I mean what else are moms supposed to say?

I walk out of the airport and go where the driver is waiting for me.

I got lots of weird looks from people and all I did in response was flip them the fuck off, stay jealous.

I let the dogs get in the car before getting in myself and telling the driver to drive to the house which was only forty minutes away.

I never liked how the airport was forty minutes away because then I had to leave thirty minutes early because of traffic and how busy the airport always is. When the car was about fifteen minutes away from the house I texted my mother to let her know I'll be at the hospital in about an hour.

My dog came over sitting on my lap. "Hey buddy," I picked him up while he licked my face. "I still have no idea what I'm gonna name you, little one" I said, sitting him down on my lap.

I'll give him a name when I get back home and get settled in.

I looked over at the other three seeing them snuggled up all next to each other besides baby fever i have fucking puppy fever.

I'm gonna have to buy a house soon even a penthouse will even work but I am certainly not gonna be in a house while listening to my brother fuck people especially since his room is right fucking next to mine.

Viewing the city buildings, cars, street shops, people, and basically anything you could think of from the window, as the car passed by.

"About twenty minutes Miss. Russo" the driver said, stopping at a red light.

It's the first time I've seen this driver and I really hope I'm not being abducted by an alien because I would rather remain on earth than travel to space or wherever aliens go.

Being bored out of my life makes me pull out my phone from my pocket. Among the emails I see on my phone are a number of requests to kill people's enemies for grands of dollars.

Just because I'm an assassin doesn't mean I can't kill other people out there and especially since for each kill I can get just 500k.

I respond to a few of the emails saying that I'll do it and immediately they send me the money. More shopping.

I'm gonna have to go shopping since someone decided to blow up my house. I texted Alex and Avery while I was on the phone and Avery was mad about it because she couldn't get her purple nail polish out and Alex couldn't get his favorite kitten pj's, dudes literally a cat person.

"Are you new to my father's mafia?" I ask and watch his face turn red.

Nervous?

Weird.

"Y-Yeah, I started working two months ago after I saw him kill six people in an alleyway. I tried to flee, but he caught me and said I had a choice"

I'm kinda surprised my father only killed six people, usually it's around fifteen at the least.

W father.

"A choice? What kind of choice?" I asked.

"He pointed to me when I rolled my eyes. "I'd either die right there and then or join his gang and live" Well I guess we know what choice he chose.

"Now you're taking me to my parents house" I joke and he rolls his eyes.

The driver nodded before the car went entirely quiet.

I'm not really a people person. I hate talking and hate when people talk to me unless it's the people I like.

Like Alex, Avery and my family.

When the driver drove into the long ass driveway that's two minutes long to the house I felt myself getting a little excited. What can I say I haven't seen my family for about three years.

"There you get Miss. Russo" the driver said when I opened the door to the car.

"Thank you" I said.

I picked up my dog and whistled for the other three to follow me and they listened while walking inside the house. I heard lots of chatter. I shut the front door only to be brought in for a tight hug. Poor puppy.

I got pulled away from the hug seeing it was my mom.

"Shouldn't you be in the hospital still?" I asked.

"Yeah but your father talked them into letting me come home and that he'd make me be on bed rest" she said and I crossed my arms.

"Then why are you awake right now ma you have a arm that got shot and I stomach that has new stitches" I said and she rolled her eyes bringing me in for another hug.

"Mama I missed you so much" I said seeing her hugging me with one arm because she's in an arm cast.

"Not as much as me I havn't seen you for three fucking years we have guests over" She said, walked behind my mom when I got into the kitchen I freezed.

"What the fuck" I glared at him, "What the fuck is he doing here in the fucking house" I asked trying to stay as calm as I could.

"The Colombo family is helping us take down the Spanish mafia and they're staying here while that happens" My father said while one of the puppies bit at his ankles.

"Why can't we do it ourselves, we don't need help from some pussy sucking asshole" I said, earning a hard glare from him.

"Well they have attacked the Colombo's too" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"There is no fucking way in hell I'm helping this fottuto stronzo. I won't help him until I'm twenty feet into the ground and no longer exist" I said and he smirks at me.
Suck my dick you succhiacazzi.

"We're not the only ones having problems with the Spanish mafia, they are too" My father says and I roll my eyes.
"Maybe because he did something to upset them and they want payback" I said, getting irritated, "You know what I'm just gonna go upstairs before I say something I say something that I won't regret and you get mad about it.

"What's with all the puppies?" My brother asked.

"I wanted a dog because I felt lonely at the house without Alex and Avery but ended up getting his brothers and sister because I felt bad" I said, setting the puppy down, picking up one of his sisters and handing her to Angelo. "There now you have a friend" I said and he rolled his eyes at me before looking at the dog. "Now I have puppy fever" He said, making a puppy eye face towards the dog.

"It is impossible to cure puppy fever," I said before walking up the steps to my room with the puppy in my hands while the other two continued biting at my dads ankles.

Walking into my room I put the dog down on my bed and lay down thinking about how I have to be partnered with him but just because I'm teamed up with him doesn't mean I have to play nice.

But, god I still can't believe I have to be within five fucking feet with him.

Aleksander fucking Colombo.

This is something I have never imagined happening in my life, but I guess that's one thing I'm wrong about, but while he's here he's gonna regret everything he did to me until I take my last breath on this earth.

I might poison his food so that he will be dead and no more worries about working with my family or I might kill him straight up, but I'd rather make him suffer because that is what he deserves.

I look down at the puppy on my bed before sitting at the edge of the bed. Petting his fluffy golden fur.

"Since I plan on doing some shopping in a few days I'm gonna need to get a few things for you tomorrow while we're out" I told him, staring into his honey brown eyes. "But I also need to give you a name. I can't get you a name tag without you having a name" I said while he licks my face.

"What about...." I stared deep into his eyes "Lucky" I said. "You look like a lucky" I began petting his head.

He barks a couple times telling me his answer is 'yes'.

"Lucky it is," I said with a smile while petting his golden fluffy coat.

I got off the bed and went into my closet seeing quite too many outfits that won't fit so I snuck downstairs going into my parents bedroom finding a pair of gray sweatpants that are five times my size and then I stole a basic white t-shirt and sneaked back upstairs to my bedroom.

I put the clothes on my bed before I began putting on the clothes that are humongous on my body. They are my dad's and he's about 6'8 he had good genes, grandma being 5'9 and grandpa being 6'7 that's why he is such a giant.

"Well goodnight lucky" I said before laying in bed about to fall asleep but I got a phone call.

When I answered the phone I immediately heard the sound of crying and sobbing and my guess was it was Avery because she always sobbed like this.

"Avery?" I asked only for the crying and sobbing to get worse and louder through the phone.

"What's wrong Avery?" I questioned and it was quiet for a little while until she started sobbing again and said "Elena I-I'm sorry" she paused, controlling her breaths "I'm pregnant."

Oh shit!

I'm gonna be killing someone. Maybe I can train Lucky to kill him and of course other people too of course but only at my command I don't want my own dog trying to kill me.

• I'm not a big fan on pregnancy trope but this had to happen and at least it didn't happen with the MC's.

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 1789

Next update: May 24th

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 113 11
Elena Petrova she is known as the mafia princess her Father died when she was young since she's been the most feared
945 38 15
Her Faith has been decided long ago before she was born. The Valentino (Spanish mafia) Made a mutual decision to give away and sacrifice her to the m...
49.4K 1K 30
Anastasia Vince Walker is the best assassin in the world. Everyone knows her as "The Corpse Keeper". She came from an abusive foster parents which ga...
144K 3.7K 46
Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding behind a pillar She sworn that she will ta...