SPECIAL - Haerin x Reader

By deathkidlvl

Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus... More

PT. I
PT. II
PT. III
PT. IV
PT. V
PT. VI
PT. VII
PT. VIII
PT. IX
PT. X
PT. XI
PT. XII
PT. XIII
PT. XV
PT. XVI
PT. XVII
PT. XVIII
PT. XIX
PT. XX
PT. XXI
PT. XXII
PT. XXIII
PT. XXIV
PT. XXV
PT. XXVI
PT. XXVII
PT. XXVIII
PT. XXIX
PT. XXX
PT. XXXI
PT. XXXII
PT. XXXIII
PT. XXXIV
PT. XXXV
PT. XXXVI
PT. XXXVII
PT. XXXVIII
PT. XXXIX
PT. XL
PT. XLI
PT. XLII
PT. XLIII
PT. XLIV
PT. XLV
PT. XLVI
PT. XLVII
PT. XLVIII
PT. XLIX
PT. L
PL. LI
PL. LII
PT. LIII
PT. LIV
PT. LV
PT. LVI
PT. LVII
PT. LVIII
PT. LIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXI
PT. LXII
PT. LXIII
PT. LXV
PT. LXVI
PT. LXVII
PT. LXVIII
PT. LXIX
PT. LXX
PT. LXXI
PT. LXXII
PT. LXXIII
PT. LXXIV
PT. LXXV
PT. LXXVI
PT. LXXVII
PT. LXXIX
PT. LXXX
PT. LXXXI
PT. LXXXII
PT. LXXXIII
PT. LXXXIV
PT. LXXXV
PT. LXXXVI
PT. LXXXVII
PT. LXXXVIII
PT. LXXXIX
PT. XC
PT. XCI
PT. XCII
PT. XCIII
PT. XCIV
PT. XCV
PT. XCVI
PT. XCVII
PT. XCVIII
PT. XCIX
PT. C
PT. CI
PT. CII
PT. CIII
PT. CIV
PT. CV
PT. CVI
PT. CVII
PT. CVIII
PT. CIX
PT. CX
PT. CXI
PT. CXII
PT. CXIII
PT. CIX
PT. CXIV
PT. CXV
PT. CXVI
PT. CXVII
PT. CXVII
PT. CXIX (END)

PT. LXXVIII

1.2K 90 27
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

Y/n-ssi was about to give into Minji's request, until they heard Haerin's voice in the back of their head.

"M-Minji, stop!" Y/n-ssi pushed Minji off.

"I thought we had agreed that this would never happen again?!" Y/n asked in anger.

Y/n was trying hard to not break down.

Aside from being in physical pain from their earlier fight with Haruto, Y/n was starting to lose grip on their emotional pain.

- Y/N POV -

Minji apologized for her actions but soon began to step closer again. She extended her hand to caress my cheek and softly said... "I'm sorry. I am just so worried about you. You've been acting out of character ever since the store incident. All I want right now is to take care of you and protect you."

Minji's words and actions felt like a stab to the chest.

It wasn't because she was doing anything wrong. It's because she was doing everything right.

"I'm alright," I tried to lie.

"Y/n, don't lie to me," Minji softly responded as she pulled me into a hug.

Suddenly, I became extremely vulnerable and began to sob.

Minji was doing everything I had hoped Haerin would. To just notice that I wasn't okay and would comfort me in her arms.

I knew Haerin didn't have the capacity to just tell that I wasn't okay... and I didn't want to worry her.... so, being in Minji's arms felt like I could breathe for once like... I couldn't for weeks.

"I'm sorry you don't feel well," Minji whispered as she gently caressed my back.

"Thank you," I whispered back as I pulled away from her embrace.

I sniffled a bit as I tried to get a hold of myself.

For a second, Minji's eyes and mine locked. We both slowly began to lean in...

When suddenly...

The doorbell rang.

Minji and I both pulled back and I sighed of relief.

"Oh thank god!" I whispered to myself as Minji walked out of her room to go see who was on the front door.

After a few seconds of getting myself together, I walked down stairs to check on Minji and found Haerin with Hanni standing at the front door.

"Unnie mentioned that Y/n-ssi didn't seem okay, so I wanted to come and see if baby needed anything," I heard Haerin say.

The sound of those words made my eyes fill up with tears again and I just want to breakdown.

"Ohh, Y/n-ssi!!" Haerin-ei exclaimed at the sight of me.

I couldn't help myself and immediately ran up to hug her and cry in her arms.

- Haerin POV -

Hanni unnie had walked me home, but the whole walk home I couldn't stop thinking about how Minji unnie said that Y/n-ssi didn't seem okay.

"Do you think Y/n-ssi is feeling any pain because of the fight?" I asked Unnie as we walked into the house.

"Maybe, but Y/n is a boxer so they're use it" Hanni unnie responded.

I sighed and figured that it made sense. Y/n-ssi was used to fighting people.

"But if you're talking about Minji saying that Y/n didn't seem okay, it's probably because Y/n has been acting kind of weird lately," Unnie explained.

"What? Really?!" I asked a bit worried.

"Yeah, Y/n's been like out of it and quiet and like kind of rude lately. Ever since the store incident," Hanni unnie answered.

I started to get so upset with myself. I was the worse girlfriend ever.

Y/n-ssi has been so sweet and attentive to me since the market incident and all I've done is act like a baby ever since. Not even worry about how Y/n felt. Y/n just acted as if everything was okay.

"You alright?" Unnie suddenly asked, taking me out of my thoughts.

I sniffled a bit and nodded.

I got up from my bed, grabbed my jacket and keys, then headed out of my room.

"Where are you going?!" I heard Unnie yell.

"To make sure Y/n-ssi is okay!" I responded as I walked out the front door of the house.

Hanni unnie ran after me and linked her arm with mine. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Accompanying you to Minji's house," Unnie replied with a sweet smile.

I nodded at her and we went on our way.

When we got to Minji unnie's house, Y/n-ssi greeted me with the saddest hug they've ever given me.

"I love you," Y/n whispered as I wrapped my arms around them.

This was probably the tightest and longest hug Y/n had ever given me. My feet were dangling in the air and I could hear Y/n-ssi crying.

"I'm so happy you came," Y/n whispered again as they gently set me back down on the floor and pulled away.

Y/n's eyes were all puffy and red. They had bruises all over their face and a bit of a swollen lip. Luckily, Hanni unnie and I had stopped by the pharmacy store to buy supplies for Y/n's wounds.

While staring at Y/n's face, I realized that all Y/n-ssi wanted to do was cry.

I stepped up to caress Y/n's cheek and a tear rolled down their cheek.

"I love you too. I know I'm not really good at body language and social queues but I'll always do my best and be here for you. Okay?" I softly spoke as Y/n-ssi sobbed.

"Thank you," Y/n softly whispered back as they cupped my face.

Y/n leaned in to kiss me and bit their bottom lip as gently as I could.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Do you think Y/n would have cheated on Haerin in their vulnerable state? >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.2K 39
Could you love someone who cant even love herself? Edit years afterwards: Istg this book is cringe and the definition of a typical ff but I promise t...
12.4K 643 19
(NewJeans' Minji x FemOC) Yang Hyuji was added to Le Sserafim after Garam left, but the fans don't know that she was born with superpowers from her p...
42.7K 1.8K 53
Just Newjeans stuff, I guess πŸ°πŸ‘– Read if you're interested~
58.4K 2.6K 32
haerin can "see" the future and tells danielle about her feelings for her, but its too late as she looses some of her memory to a basketball game and...