THE ZODIAC CLASS (a zodiac st...

By BoOks_r_My_BeStiEs

the zodiacs are all in 8th grade with ophicious as their class teacher. they were busy dealing with their dra... More

Intro
8th grade
One by one
Blood
The waiting room
Half gone
The last one
Together again
Axon
Thuron
Geminous
Cranus
Axon Pt.2
Thuron Pt.2
Geminous Pt.2
Cranus Pt.2
Axon Pt.3
Tag
Thuron Pt.3
Geminous Pt.3
Cranus Pt.3
Back to the waiting room
Lexon
Scorpius
Scales
Vixen
Lexon Pt.2
Scorpius Pt.2
Scales Pt.2
Vixen Pt.2
Lexon Pt.3
Scorpius Pt.3
Scales Pt.3
Vixen Pt.3
Last visit to the waiting room
Sage
Captauris
Atlantis
The Land Of The Two Fish
Sage Pt.2
Captauris Pt.2
Atlantis Pt.2
The Land Of The Two Fish Pt.2
Sage Pt.3
Captauris Pt.3
The Land of the Two Fish Pt.3 and the reunion
THE MASTER DUN DUN DUUUUN
In da room
The battle Pt.1
The battle Pt.2
The Battle Pt.3
The Battle Pt.4
On the moon
The way out
Help
The base
The final battle Pt.1
The final battle Pt.2
The final battle Pt.3
The final battle pt.4
Fast forward
NEW STORY
ANOTHER NEW STORY

Atlantis pt.3

79 3 2
By BoOks_r_My_BeStiEs

Aries'POV

"HEY! LET US OUT! WE WANNA HELP!!" I shouted as I banged on the door. "Leave it Aries. It not gonna budge." Virgo shighed in the darkness. It was pitch black, I wasn't even sure if I was banging on the door or other wall.

I took a deep breath and sat down not being able to do anything else. We sat there quietly for about five minutes until we heard a huge bang sound followed my shooting and people screaming and shouting in fear.

"Aargh! I can't just sit around here anymore. We need to help them!" I gritted my teeth. Virgo sighed. "I'll try and use my powers to get us outz but don't blame me if we die." The ground suddenly started shaking, but I'm not sure what happened since it was too dark until the door was smashed open by a boulder revealing sunlight. Wait.

Sunlight inside a library? I looked up and realised there was a huge hole on the ceiling exposing the blue sky and the three suns.

The three of us immediately ran out and of the library and stood shocked at the scene. Buildings torn down, streets left with cracks and dust. Everyone was either running away or fighting back with the cost of their lives as some of the black space ships hovered above the ground shooting lazers or sat on the ground letting a whole mob of creatures escape.

We got ready to attack but paused when we saw a severely injured body fly across the sky. "GABE!" Virgo shouted as she ran towards his limp body that slammed to the ground. Aqua and I followed her as she bent down putting two fingers on his burnt neck. She listened to his heart beat and then widened her eyes in pure fear and sorrow.

"H-he's.. *sobs* he's gone." She said sobbing, tears falling down her cheeks. We just stared with wide eyes. He wasn't really a close friend but he seemed kinda cool. "Kuso" Is all Aquarius could say.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO BE SEEN!" A voice shouted from behind us. We snapped out heads towards Mirai as she glared at us angrily just six feet away from us.

The ship from above shot what seemed to be a deadly Lazer at us and it happened to be aming at me. I covered my face with my arms and closed my eyes shut for protection knowing it won't matter. I was too late for me to jump out of the way. I was expecting for the Lazer to hit me immediately but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked down to see the alien girl's limp and bruised Body lie infront of me as Aqua stared with terror. Did she just cover for me???

"Like taking Gabe away from us wasn't enough, now they take her!!" She shouted tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Aqua....." I looked at her in sorrow and put a hand on her shoulder, but she smacked my hand away. I get it she was angry, I was too I wanted to watch as all these ships break down under flames, but her angry was a different type. I didn't know any of these two that well, but she just lost a family member that seemed to be so close to her and a friend.

"This 'Zalga' person won't get away with this." She gritted her teeth. Then something wierd happened. Her eyes which were one grey and one blue turned black with a red hue to it. Her short blue hair turned pitch plack with stripes of red at the bottom.

"Wh-whaaa?" I backed away not knowing what will happen next. Virgo stood up and wiped away her tears backing away from her as well.

"What's going on??" Virgo whispered and I shrugged. Aquarius' raging eyes turned towards the ship as she mumbled a few word. "They're gonna regret messing with my Darkside."

Infront of her appeared hideous monsters that scared the shit out of me.

One of them were a women with no arms and a snakes body with black hair.

The other one was basically the copy of the devil with a red cape and a white mask that was hardly seen.

The one nexto it had her whole flippi'n face cut with a scissor from the edges ears down to her mouth with black hair.

The last one literally had no lower body and walked on her hands while holding a weapon as blood dripped from her body.

"Ohhh, shit they're creepy." Virgo mumbled taking a few more steps away from her as the one without legs stared at her intensely.

"Teke Teke, she's not your target." Aquarius went over and patted the monster's head. "They are." She pointed at the many ships and creatures that were destroying everything. The snake women growled before running to the ships that had landed and tearing them apart.

The devil spawn flew up to the other ships and completely destroyed them. The women with the slit mouth went around cutting the limbs off of the animal-like creatures and the thing Aqua called 'Teke Teke' ran around with her hands slaying the enemies on half with her weapon.

Virgo and I just stood there still traumatized of the rings that just happened as we watched the enemy fall.

The four demon thingies came back and stood in a line infront of Aquarius. She turned towards our terrified faces and gave a soft smile. "You don't have to be scared anymore. Here, let me introduce them to you."

"The girl without the lower body is Teke Teke." She said pointing at the bloody girl.

"The one with the slit mouth is Kuchisake-onna." She said pointing at the black haired women.

"The other one is Aka-manto." She said pointing at the devil spawn.

"Aand, the last one is called Nure-onna." She said pointing at the snake women.

"Uhh..... Hey. Sup." I said trying to act calm. "How did you-?" Virgo looked at them and then Aquarius with her black hair and black eyes with a confused expression.

"I dunno, it just happened. And you guys look terrified. Should I stop?" She tilted her head. I shrugged and Virgo nodded rapidly.

She giggled and gave Teke Teke a pat on the head and a nod to the other ones as they faded into black smoke. Her eyes and hair changed back into their normal colours as she gave a sad smile looking at her cousin and then Gabe.

"You are the CREEPIEST twelve year old I have ever met." I mumbled. "I'm basically thirteen since my birthday is a month away." She added.

I glanced up noticing another one of the space ships landing near us. "Where the hell did that one come from?" Virgo asked.

The door opened revealing another one of those animal-like things. I immediately made flames sprout out of my hands ready to shoot, but it didn't do anything other than welcome us in. "Master would like to speak to you." It said signalling us to walk in.

The three of us exchanged glanced. "Let's figure out what they want." I shighed walking into the ship with the other two flooring behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.3K 39
The zodiacs are in high school! The only twist is that they're supernatural beings. Werewolves, witches and vampires at high school. Such fun, especi...
6.7K 42 26
The Zodiacs go on adventures, make friendships, make relationships,and enemies.
Stars of the Sky By :)

General Fiction

15.5K 342 23
Have you ever seen a star during the day? No? Well, stars only come out at night 12 teenagers experience the "joys" of highschool. While every knows...
31.6K 1.2K 46
Four schools, twelve challenges, one winner A story about twelve students who got picked to represent their schools in a tournament, which takes plac...