ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

Por rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... Más

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 31

162 5 0
Por rg4062

Narrator (1 week later)
NewJeans returned to their original dorm building, and things were heated. Now that Cheol wasn't there, the organization attacked more often, but Minji and Y/n constructed plans.

"Well that's too bad, move on!" Y/n yelled, sticking close to Haerin.

They all got into another argument after scaring off some more soldiers. Danielle was sick of it.

"Stop! Stop arguing!" Hyein begged.

"Haerin just uses you as a replacement anyways!" Danielle pouted.

"What, mad cause you can't be with her? Or mad cause you can't be with Cheol? Or me?!" Y/n shouted.

"You are so lucky Cheol isn't here, you would be humbled so quickly!!" Danielle shrieked.

Danielle was just hurting. The one time she decided to step up and make a move, it ruined things.

"Do I need popcorn?" Hanni said.

At the hospital...

Cheol's POV
A sharp pain strikes from the waist down the moment I wake up. I remember what happened. Huening Kai, that dirty asshole.

I feel so fatigued, I just wanna go back to sleep.

I look at the door as it slides open and Minji walks in.

"Hey," she said softly. "You're awake."

"Where's Haerin? And Kai?" I mumbled.

"Don't worry, they've been taken care of." Minji assured.

"What? How long have I been out for?" I ask.

"One week. You haven't missed much." Minji said.

"That's good then." I said, closing my eyes and drifting away.

"Sleep tight," she said, tucking me in and kissing me on the cheek. I assume it was just a sisterly thing.

For the next few days, I slip in and slip out constantly. My brain was telling me to rest, but my body was telling me to get up, and each time, I was met with different things.

Minji took care of me everyday. She would feed me, clean my face, change my bandages, and talked to me until I fell asleep. We talked a lot about movies and how things were going back at home without me. We shared the same interests for movies and shows.

"Cheol." She said. "I think it's time for me to tell you this."

"Hm?" I answer, sitting up.

"Haerin and Y/n are together again. I thought I'd tell you when you were slightly better." She said. "There's a lot of fighting in more ways than one when I'm not there."

"Oh." My heart dropped. Was my presence the only reason they wouldn't fight?

"It's alright though, it always works out between us." She reassured. "Good night. I love you."

She kissed me on the cheek and turned off the lamp.

"Loves me like a brother.. right?" I thought to myself. "aaaagh that Kim Minji."

Minji's POV
I stand outside the room, thinking to myself.

I don't think I should've done that. It felt so wrong. That was my first time saying something like that to him. But what if he takes it the wrong way? What if he thinks I meant it in a friendly way?

Because I don't. I actually like him. It's becoming more and more difficult to hold myself back every time we see each other. I'm going crazy for him, it needs to stop before it escalates.

I leave the hospital and make my way back. When I get there, I can already hear fighting going on inside. I unlock the door and enter.

"You two are the reason he got shot in the first place!" Danielle shouted.

"Guys! Stop it!" I shouted. "Screaming at one another isn't gonna fix anything!"

"Thank goodness you're back Minji," Hanni said. "Those 3 don't stop arguing!"

"Yeah, cause Danielle is just angry no one wants to kiss her," Y/n said.

"Y/n, drop it." I warned.

"Fine," Y/n said, "Cmon Haerin, let's just go."

I sat down in a chair.

"I need a drink," I thought.

After about two bottles, I was drunk and ready to go to sleep.

"Minji," Hanni called out.

"Hmmm?" I answered.

"Do you think things will ever be normal again after everything that has happened?" She asked. "You think we could go back to doing normal things? Hanging out, talking, bonding."

I chuckled to myself.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"It might be hard, but I believe that there's always a chance," I said.

"Huh.." She answered. "How's Cheol nowadays?"

"He's doing fine," I said. "He's Kim Cheol after all,"

"You're always over at the hospital now, and barely spend time with us," She complained. "Why?"

"Kim Cheol." I slurred.

"Yeah we know, but what about him?" Hanni asked.

"I feel a sense of responsibility for him, and I want to repay him for the amount of times he's saved us." I answered. "Aside that, I'm convinced that I have feelings for him.."

"That bad, huh?" Hanni said in realisation. "Love so strong it's making Kim Minji herself reflect."

"I don't know what to do," I said hopelessly.

"I think.. that you should do whatever you like. You've earned it, you're the one always getting us back on our feet and supporting us." Hyein said.

"She's right," Hanni added. "You deserve a break."

I thought about it for a second.

"Alright, it was nice speaking with you all. I'm off to bed." I said.

I make my way up the stairs, and someone knocks on the front door.

Two men in suits stood in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Is Y/L/N home?" They asked.

"Y/n!!! Come downstairs!!" I yell.

"What? What's the issue?" Y/n says.

"We'd like to speak with you in private," They said.

Y/n's POV
"What is it?" I ask.

"We're sorry to inform you, but your father has died." They said.

"My- My dad.. died?" I asked in numbness.

"Yes, we would like you to visit the place he was staying at." They said.

The whole planet stopped. My dad died. But why? How? He didn't even do anything. He did nothing wrong.

"Any word from appa yet?" I asked my mother.

"N-no.. I'm sorry my Y/n!" She cried.

About five years ago, my dad worked in a company, and it had gone bankrupt because of one of his colleagues. The debt was blamed on my father though, and he had to run away.

My parents and I were a very happy family. My grades were high, I had friends, I was living a normal life. A valuable and loving life. Everything hit rock bottom the moment he lost everything.

With my dad gone, we had no money. My mother had to find a way to make money, and the only job she was able to take up was being a hooker at clubs. I would always see her put on makeup and a fake smile before going to work.

-

"Eat up kiddo," My dad's friend said, offering me a bowl of food.

"Why did my dad have to run away, even though you lost the money?" I asked in exasperation.

I could tell on his face that he was extremely guilty, but I didn't care.

"ANSWER ME!!" I shouted, standing up.

The man started looking down in shame, and emptied his wallet.

"I know this is no where near, but I hope it helps." He said. "I'm incredibly sorry! I'm so sorry!"

I took the money and stomped out of the place.

-

"Where are you taking them?" Haerin asked.

"It's alright. I'll tell you all about it later." I croaked.

I got in their car, and they drove off. The drive was long, and silent.

"Go ahead, you've got 60 minutes at most, scavenge what you like," the guys said.

I entered the room my dad had been hiding in. It was a small room, with a mattress on the floor and a bunch of drawers, tables and desks. I looked around, and there was a lot of rubbish and paper.

I looked at the top of the wardrobe and saw two boxes, with a ribbon on them. I took them down and opened the first one.

"To my beautiful Eunjeong." The small card said.

I uncovered the paper and discovered a pair of red pretty shoes. My mother broke this kind of shoe when she went dancing with my dad.

I brought myself to open the second box.

"To my beloved Y/n." The little card said.

I uncovered the extra paper and burst into tears.

It was a pair of headphones that I begged for on my eleventh birthday. They costed a fortune.

"But I don't want anything else, I only want these," I said, I was unaware of the situation my dad was in at work.

"I'm sorry little Y/n, but we just can't afford to buy that right now, please pick something else." Dad said.

"I hate you!" I said, stomping out of the shop.

"Y/n! Don't be like that!" My mother pleaded.

I hugged the shoes and headphone box close to me, mourning and sobbing in misery and dropped down onto my dad's mattress.

After what felt like forever, I put the gifts back in their boxes and picked myself up.

"You ready to leave?" One of them asked me.

"Y-yes." I answered.

-

The guys dropped me off and left.

I walked to the building, and I saw the front door was still open and ran inside.

A man in uniform was standing there, with his back to me.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing here?" I yelled.

He slowly turned around and revealed that he had a knife to Haerin's throat.

"H-help.." Haerin cried.

"Hello, Y/n." Yeonjun said, smiling. "They figured they'd send me tonight since you guys always found a way to beat us."

"Don't," I said. "Let her go, and fight me."

Danielle appeared and tackled him to the floor.

"Haerin, run!!" She screamed.

Haerin loosened from Yeonjun's arms and ran away.

I sprinted towards Yeonjun, picked him up and threw him across the room.

"Now, let's see who's really better after all." Yeonjun announced, getting up and pulling his pens out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6K 86 13
A self insert fanfic where y/n breaks up with Haerin and they get back together after meeting each other accidentally. Y/n had been expecting a break...
6.8K 560 22
Minji and Hanni are known by everyone for their rivalry in school but nobody knew about their enduring love. Separated by circumstances, distance and...
6.4K 632 20
Nothing is worse than seeing your loved one die in your own arms. Minji watched with a heavy heart as Hanni took her last breath and her soul left he...
81.8K 4K 60
What Will happen when a troublemaker Heir of Big company was sent into the province for her to learn about life and be kind to people, but what if Ki...