That Rainbow Haori (KNYxFemRe...

By nicanica_ni

Growing up and being Tengen's Tsuguko it became an everyday question. "Why Rainbow?" "Because it's the same a... More

Breathing Style
TRH 1
TRH 2
TRH 3
THR 4
THR 5
THR 6
THR 7
THR 8
THR 9
THR 10
THR 11

THR 12

1.3K 45 8
By nicanica_ni

Third Person Pov

"Hey! Wake up!"
"He's getting up"
"Hey, come on. Come on, bastard. Come on!"

"HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA SLEEP?! WAKE UP ALREADY"

"THE PILLARS ARE NOW PRESENT!"

'Not really all though, there's one still not here'

As Tanjiro gained back his consciousness he looked around and asked himself.

'Pillars? What are pillars? What the heck?! Who are these people? Where am I?'

As if Kocho Shinobu can hear his mind, she answered one of the question running into his head.

"This is the headquarters of the Demon Slayer. You are in the trial right now. Kamado Tanjiro" her calm voice met his ears.

The Pillars who have the highest ranking.

The ten high ranked swordsmen among the Demon Slayers. Those who are of lower status than pillars may be killed at a frightening rate, but they are different. The Pillars are the one sustaining the Demon Slayers.

"There's no need for a trial here! Protecting a demon is clearly a violation of conduct! We'll deal it with ourselves! We decapitate every demon!"

Rengoku Kyoujurou
Flame Hashira

"Then let me cut off their head, flamboyantly, I'll show that I can spray blood more flamboyantly than anyone else. It'll be flamboyant flamboyance"

Uzui Tengen
Sound Hashira

'Ehh, we're gonna kill such a cute girl? My chest hurt oh so much'

Mitsuri Kanroji
Love Hashira

"Ahh, what a shoddy child she is, how sorrowful. It's so sorrowful that she was born into this world"

Gyomei Himejima
Stone Hashira

'What are those clouds again? What are those called?'

Muichiro Tokito
Mist Hashira

"Let's kill her" Gyomei cried. "Uh huh" in which Rengoku agreed too. "Yeah, flamboyantly" Uzui added.

All their statement made Tanjiro looked for his dear demon sister only to be distracted by the creeping voice as if slithering past into your ears.

"More importantly, what're we gonna do with Tomioka? I have a headache seeing him not bounded. According to Kocho, Tomioka violated the Demon Slayer conduct as well. How will we deal with him? How we will make him take responsibility? How are we gonna make him suffer?"

Obanai Iguro
Serpent Hashira

As per usual Mitsuri, she complimented the heterochromatic man, who's currently laying himself in a tree with piercing gaze to the man not talking on the side.

Giyuu Tomioka
Water Hashira

Which Mitsuri also complimented.

"Well it's fine right? He followed me without a ruckus. More importantly, I want to hear this boy's story. Let's think of punishment later"

Kocho Shinobu
Insect Hashira

Before Tanjiro can speak, he coughed. Shinobu gave him some water to quench his thirst before he started his story just to be countered by unbelieving Hashiras.

"Please listen! I became a swordsmen to cure Nezuko! It's been two years since Nezuko became a demon, and in that time Nezuko hasn't eaten a person"

Truly unbelievable story.

Only for him to be countered again, Mitsuri reminding them that Kagaya Ubayashiki's words still have to be heard before going into some decisions.

"My sister and I can fight together! We can fight to protect as demon hunters! So---"

And there he was, with voice as rough as rock. Holding something that triggered the little Kamado. The box that contained his little sister.

(Kamado bente)

"Please don't Shinazugawa-san. Please let go of the box!" A two stressed and scared Kakushis tried to stop this menace.

"So you're the idiotic member who brought the demon. What the hell are you planning to do?!"

Sanemi Shinazugawa
Wind Hashira

"Kocho-sama, please forgive us" the Kakushis apologized while Mitsuri complimented the increase of scars in Shinazugawa's body.

"Please don't act on your own, Shinazugawa-san" Shinobu stated, voice laced with threat. "What's a demon to you, kiddo? You can fight with it to protect people as Demon Slayer? You see, about that...."

He cut his own words before grabbing the handle of his katana and taking it out showing a fine green color.

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, MORON!"

Before stabbing the little demon inside the box, gaining such expression from Shinobu, Tomioka, and Mitsuri.

Tanjiro and others heard a little whimper coming from the demon inside the box, clearly stating that she's hurt making the little Kamado run in anger.

"I will never forgive anybody, Pillar or whatever, who hurts my little sister!"

"Ah! Ahahahaha, that's so? Good for you!" The wind Hashira taunted. "Stop it! Oyakata-sama is arriving soon!" Tomioka yelled as well

He screamed as he ran before jumping up and headbutting the one and only Shinazugawa, making his blood spurts out of his nose as they both fell down, one turning his vision into black.

"Pft! Im sorry"

"AHAHAHAHA!"

They all looked up at the person standing on the roof the house. The always late to arrive Hashira.

"I can't hold it!" You said as you jumped down and landed softly as staring at the boy, who's clearly in a protective stance.

"I also want to kill whatever type of demon is in that box but as long as Oyakata-sama has nothing to say about it, I wont. As for you kid, hurting a Hashira is one punishable offence, I know you're trying to protect your sister but can you still do it if you're stripped in this organization?"

Y/N Hanabi
Rainbow Hashira

"If you both can't tell a good demons to bad ones, you should quit being a Pillar" Tanjiro still stood his beliefs earning a threat from Shinazugawa.

"There's no such thing as good or bad demons. They're just demons" you looked at him as you walked slowly and loomed over him. "And in your case and if what you are saying is true, then the demon maybe got into some type of hypnosis" you guessed and Tanjiro was shock.

"Oyakata-sama is arriving" the two announced in synchrony as the Master slowly stepped out and greeting the people who's currently a mess outside.

"So you have arrived, my cute swordsmen"

The two girls automatically stood up and guided their father. "Good morning, we have some really great weather today. Is the sky blue?" He asked as he walked closer in front.

"Our members have gathered for the 'Pillar Meeting' that we hold once every six months as per usual. I find this pleasurable" his soothing voice filled all of your ears.

Tanjiro, who was questioning the man face was pinned down by the head by Shinazugawa, forcing him to bow and he felt goosebumps seeing all of your bowing down with such look of respect in your faces.

Sanemi initiated the greetings first earning a thought of whine from Mitsuri who wants to do it too. The scarred man made a 360 degree of switching personality, talked like he doesn't spurt any profanities.

"I'm sorry he had surprised you all" the Master said making all of you looked at him.

"I have given my approval to Nezuko and Tanjiro. I want you all here to accept them"

The Master continued his words but some of the Hashira still disagreed to those things, there are also who just wished to follow their Master.

"Ahh, even Oyakata-sama wished so, I am reluctant to give my consent" Gyomei cried. "I also flamboyantly oppose this. I can never accept a Demon Slayer who brings Demon along" you looked at your Master, the Sound Hashira.

"I will abide with all acordances, Oyakata-sama" Mitsuri said, smiling and blushing as she was feeling all giddy. "Either ways fine for me, I'll just forget it anyway" Tokito murmured. Tomioka and Shinobu not talking.

"Don't trust them, don't trust them. We all hate Demons to begin with" Obanai opposed. "I respect you from deep within but I can't understand your thinking!!! I completely opposed this!" Rengoku is still as bright as ever. "We are the Demon Slayers who annihilate all the demons. I wish to punish both Kamado and Tomioka" Shinazugawa has those black things that emits from his body.

"Oyakata-sama doesn't and won't decide things that will harm the Organization. If he say so then I will follow" you said and Uzui looked at your form.

"Thank you, Y/N-san. Now, the letter" he ordered and one of the girl read the extract from it saying that Nezuko is not as the same as other demons.

"If by any chance that Nezuko Kamado attacks someone, Tanjiro Kamado as well as Urokodaki Sakonji and Tomioka Giyuu will cut their own stomach open as an apology"

You sighed as they continue arguing about to wether give the siblings a chance.

'Good thing Master can handle these arguments'

"Besides Tanjiro has come contact with Kibutsuji" he revealed making the Hashira surprised and you just shrugged.

Muzan is not your target after all.

They threw him so many questions in which he can't help but to be speechless to.

Oyakata-sama explained something again about Muzan tailing Tanjiro and hoping that everyone will understand what he's saying but Shinazugawa still wants to prove something and sliced his own arms in assumed that Nezuko will come out and he entered the shade while Obanai pinned Tanjiro.

"What's up with you two? How can they prove it when you don't give them a chance!?" You stood up. They warned about Obanai pushing too much pressure on Tanjiro's lungs.

Some moments before and Tanjiro finally escaped, Giyuu held Obanai. Another mess made and Nezuko finally disregarded Sanemi's blood. Marechi Blood at that.

And that conclude their oppositions. The Master gave an advice about other not accepting them.

'Being accepted by Hashira, is strong enough'

"I.... Nezuko and I will definitely defeat Kibutsuji Muzan. Nezuko and I will definitely cut the chains of agony!" He screamed and you blew air inside your mouth.

"You can't defeat him as you are now Tanjiro. So first, try to defeat one of the Twelve Moons" he humbled him so quickly. "Yes, sir" he flushed red.

Mitsuri tried her best not to laugh and you're practically shaking from stopping yourself not to burst. All of you tried your best not to burst out laughing. You bite your tongue in desperation. All of these happening while Oyakata-sama is giving his words of appreciation to the Pillars. And also addressing the two heated Pillars, namely Serpent and Wind, making them obliged.

Another mess was created before they took Tanjiro off completely out of all your sight. You huffed.

'There's still a meeting'

You internally whined.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Damn those clashing of words!

The joke about "Kamado Bente" nvm it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 285 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
27.5K 987 28
yokai (妖怪) n. ❥ a class of monsters, spirits and demons in Japanese folklore [ tomioka giyuu x fem!oc ] [ douma x fem!oc ] [ kibutsuji muzan x fem...
1.4M 41.4K 86
╰┈➤Your family was killed and your best friend, Douma, was turned into a demon by Muzan. Urokodaki found you and Douma and decided to take you in and...