THR 4

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

"Ack!"

For the nth time, you passed out.

Tengen Uzui training is no joke. At first it was just a normal running and combat training not until now.

"This is no good" Tengen said as he looked at your passed out form. "Of course, it wouldn't. Why do you showcase your brute strength to a mere child?" Makio complained and Tengen looked at her.

"Do the demon show gentleness to a child?" He asked and Makio shook her head. "Exactly" Tengen replied and waited for you to get up.

"Another!" You said and made your stance. "I don't care how much I'll passed out!" You added. "That's the spirit!" Tengen grinned and attacked you.

It's a game of tag. You try your best to avoid Tengen in such wide spaces. You can use any and every method you have in mind to avoid. Hiding, running way, attacking, anything.

"Run, Little Y/N. Run!" He said as he catch up on you grabbing your collar by the back of your clothes.

"Urk!"

Your breath hitched.

You tried to kick his face but he titled his head and took your right foot and hold you up side down.

You tried your very best not to puke due to dizziness as he sway you left and right while he walks and laughing.

He tied you in a branch. Upside down.

"Your fault in here is that you're just basically escaping. Not really thinking. Think of me as your opponent ready to take your life once I get a hand of you" he advices.

"Now, think of a way how you will get away with this. The house will be open until dawn. By then, do your best"

He walked away.

"What?" You asked as you sway left and right, lightly.

"Urrfff"

"How am I gonna do this?" You wiggled like a worm. With your hand swaying too. Your abdomen hurts everytime you try to undo the tie.

"At this point, I will get killed. No way!"

You once again tried to undo the tie and endured the pain in your abdomen. "Demons won't wait for me" you grit your teeth.