THR 7

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

You quickly slashed your katana to the demon's head but he flew backwards and formed into his real appearance.

He is wearing a violet sleeveless yukata with that stopwatch dangling in his waist. He got a two short horns, teeth resembling a dog, a black short hair. Green eyes, with numbers scattering all over his body from 1 to 12.

"So detailed" you tilt your head and he sniffed the air before drooling and looking at you. "Marechi" he moaned and you raised a brow.

"Isn't this fun" he said and launched into you with his claws ready to scratch you. You quickly flew and used the tree to insert a force before flying and slicing his neck when you heard a "tic" sound and you came back where he is about to launch and you flew up to the tree.

"What the?" You asked yourself and looked at the demon below you. You jumped down and swinged your katana. "Heh. Hehehehehe" he turned around to face you and launched again making you disappear and sliced one of his his hands.

You are about to slice his torso when you heard it again. "Tic" making you return when you jumped down, but he still is in the process of regenerating his hand.

"You're quite irritating" you said and this time it was your time to launched. "Rainbow Breathing: Fifth Form, Flash of Air" you said but he managed to get away by leaping into tree branches.

"Ugh!"

You got no choice but to follow and chase after him. Branches into branches and there you saw him just beside you. "Rainbow Breathing: Fourth Form, Gaia" you said.

"Tic"

You came to where the time you are just chasing him and the breathing form hit the tree instead of him.

"There's no point on hitting him with breathing skill" you whispered and leaped higher than he does, causing you to see the red moon before going down attacking his neck.

"Tic"

You came back from the time you are just mid air.

Causing you to fall and hurt your back.

"Kuh!" You grunted as your back kissed the ground. You coughed because of the impact and everytime you inhale it is causing an excruciating pain in your back.

"Awww, my meal is in pain" he taunted at you while he's in the tree branch before jumping down his feet directly to your stomach making you roll over.

"Oh? You can still move?" He asked and you rolled your eyes. "You just saw right?" You managed to taunt back.

"You still have guts" he said as you are trying to get up. Holding your side as you exhale and inhale ignoring the pain shooting inside your back as you did a Concentrated Breathing for your lung to be relieve. Temporarily.