THR 5

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

"Come here, Little Y/N" Uzui said as you are preparing for your Final Selection. "What is it, Master?" You asked as you come to him and he put a headband in your head. Slightly similar to his one.

It got three yellow diamond circles aligned together with midnight blue stones hanging in both sides of your face.

"Good thing it suites you. As expected of my student" he bragged at no one. "Also take this" he said giving you a dagger. "Thank you so much" you bowed down.

"I can hear it. You can pass the test" he said and you smirked. "I am your student" you replied smugly. Always being with him made you copy his personality at some point.

"If you ever did pass. Don't get your uniform yet. I will make you, your own" he said and you smirked. "Well then, I will surely pass this!" You replied.

"Good luck Y/N-chan" Makio tapped your head. "Do you best, Y/N" Hinatsuru hugged you. "I w-w-w-will pray for your well being" Suma is as always, crying. "We'll make sure to wait for you here!" Tengen said and you nodded.

"Well then, I'm off" you said before going out of their house and starting  your journey to the venue of the Final Selection, Fujikasaneyama.

At the ripe time of noon you arrived at the scene. Many aspiring teens are there, some looking smug, others looking worried, some doesn't have any reaction.

You on the other hand are grinning widely. As per habit because of Tengen. "I can feel many kinds of demon in there" your heart fluttered.

"Greetings, everyone"

Said by the twins with black and white hair color, dressed in a violet kimono, both have a wisteria flower on the side of their hair, holding a lamp. You got goosebumps.

"Thank you all for joining Final Selection tonight. There are a lot of demon held captive on this mountain brought back by killing demon swordsmen. They are unable to leave."

They said simultaneously.

"Because from the mountain foot to the half way up, there are a lot of demon repelling wisteria that blooms all year round"

They both continued.

"However, from here on out, there no more wisteria, only demons. If you survive on seven days then you pass the Final Selection. Now let the Final Selection, begin"

They said and some student went in first. You let them all in before going in yourself. You first wiped your katana and dagger with wisteria flower, chuckling.