THR 8

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

It's been months when you started being a Demon Slayer and you have done nothing but to kill demons.

Due to your Marechi Blood, you can easily attack demon even though they aren't part of your missions.

You just got treated on Butterfly Estate and now fully recovered and Haru already giving you missions just after Aoi gave you advices.

You looked at the white crow with dotted eyes. "Again?!" Your brows furrowed and Haru just sighed.

"But this time you'll be accompanied by a guy named Murata" he announced and you pointed your lips downward with big eyes, as if he is not telling the truth.

"He's here" he announced and someone knocked on your room. "Come in" you ordered and the door slide on the right and there you saw a man with black locks and black orbs. He wore the Demon Slayer uniform just like any other did.

He looked so gentle.

"Excuse me, are you perhaps Y/N Hanabi?" He asked and you nodded. "You must be Murata, then" you smiled and went of the bed before putting your swords on your hips.

"Well then, let's go" you added and went away first. You went out heading South silently which you didn't mind but he sure does.

And you can feel how much he keeps looking at you. It ticks you making you sigh before you stopped and looked at him. He shrieked a little.

"You keep staring. Something bothering you? Am I bothering you?" You asked. "N-no not at all" he replied with such body movements. "Then why?!" You asked again.

"I think I know you" he replied. "Tengen's Tsuguko" you replied and he made an "oh" face. "The favorite" he said and you rolled your eyes.

"How about you?" You asked again as you started to walk back. "I'm just an average Demon Slayer" he scratched the back of his head.

"Then, what's your breathing style?" You kept asking. "Water Breathing. How about you?" His time now to ask. "Rainbow" you replied.

"I thought you're Tengen-sama's Tsuguko?" He asked confused. "Yeah, why?" You looked at him. "Then why you didn't learned Sound Breathing instead?" He asked. "Why Rainbow?" He added.

"It's because it has the same colors of his eyes"

"What made you a Demon Slayer?" You asked and he didn't quite comprehend what did you first said but understands that you don't want that topic.