THR 9

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

You two are now currently sitting in an eatery waiting for your orders to be served.

The place has a traditional touch on it, so you seat on the mat rather than a chair. They also had tea served while you wait.

No one talks. You can feel that he is really a timid type of person and there's literally no things to talk about. "How many demons did you killed?" You asked as you pet Haru.

"I don't know but I think around 10" he replied in which you nodded. "How about you?" He asked back. "I don't know how to keep track of them, because I keep on meeting them even thought they're not part of my missions" you shrugged.

"It may be because of your Marechi Blood" he guessed. "I keep on hearing that to them. The hell is that?" You asked and he cleared his throat. "Marechi Blood is like a dessert or a treat to a demon. I guess they have different scent and taste than a normal person" he answered.

"Actually, one of the Hashira has a Marechi Blood" he added. "Oh? Who?" You asked. "Shinazugawa Sanemi-sama" he replied. "Shinazugawa, huh" you nodded. "Please use honorifics" he said.

"Why?" You tilted your head. "It's because Sanemi-sama is the most fearsome person in terms of personality among the Hashiras" he said and made a "shush" sign.

"Two curry's" the girl said and placed the plate in front of you with some drinks. "Thank you" you smiled and she bowed down and Murata swore thay he saw a faint blush on to girl's cheeks as she went away. Murata looked at you.

You have that hair in midnight blue and (H/C) color tips. Gradient yellow to (E/C) colored eyes. (S/T) type of skin. And those lips. You have both the innocence and fiery face at the same time.

"Eat your food before it gets cold" you said as you dig your chopsticks on your rice. "Ah yeah" he replied and hid his blush as he eat.

"Back to that Shinazugawa Hashira. What breath does he use and his usual outfit" you interrogated. "He's the Wind Pillar. He got white hair with pale purple eyes and got so many scars. He wore the uniform unbuttoned" he reported. "Show off" you ate your curry.

"He got a talent" Murata countered. "By the way, did you checked your rank?" Murata asked you. "Oh I forgot about that" you said and looked at the back of your palm.

"Show me the rank" you ordered and it showed a red ink kanji in

"K-kinoe?!" Murata screamed causing others to look in your direction and you shrugged. "Wow! I guess all those killing didn't went to nothing. I thought it was only applicable if the demon you killed is part of your missions" you said not quite surprised.