TRH 2

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

2nd year, Spring

You have been kept in this temple. You wondered why would he take a woman as a disciple. It doesn't make sense.

'They view woman to be weak so why is he taking me as a disciple?'

Those year that you are here is that they make you read some rituals and made you learn some etiquettes of a Lord.

They take you to their sessions where you just stand, just behind the person that they worship and everytime, you felt pity to the people, how they beg to help them, heal them or they thank him.

They are now starting to recognize you as the god's disciple.

Sometimes you can't help but to think how stupid they are in what are they doing. The man is clearly not a god.

"You seemed to be busy, My Disciple" you stopped yourself from puking because of you felt like he became more ominous after years. He had a Kanji in his eyes now saying Upper 4.

He is really not human you can tell it now, but no one will believe in you. He's only active a night. Not really going out in day. Sometimes you can't sense him around his own temple then you can feel his presence again with a faint feeling that he came contact in human blood.

He is fond of girls.

You can feel that he just ate human. You can feel it.

"Pleasant evening, Lord Founder" you said now standing up and bowing down. Wearing a blue kimono with tree branch as a design and checkered black and white haori.

He took a peek on the scroll you're reading. "What is that?" He said and you showed it to him. A very little text about Blue Spider Lily. "I wonder where I can find these they seem to be interesting since I always see a red one" you replied.

Douma used that text too, in hope to find the Blue Spider Lily as per Muzan order but he didn't. So he just gave up.

"If you ever find one, could you bring them to me" he smiled and furrowed your brows. "I will try my best but if you don't mind, what for? You have so many flower in your temple already and you seemed to like lotus out of everything" you asked slightly confused.

'Why would a demon want a blue spider lily of all flower?'

"It has something to do with someone" he replied vaguely and you just nodded.

"Miss Y/N, your Mother is outside" the servant announced and you beamed. "Really?!" You jumped and went out, leaving the demon inside the library and seeing your mother there with a food on her right hand.