TRH 3

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

You passed out.

In front of some house. He heard your sound. A sound different from others. "Someone is outside. It sounded weak" he said and Suma automatically clinged on him.

"I-i-i-i-is it a d-d-d-demon?!" She shrieked and Tengen just tapped her head. "Shut your mouth. Tengen-sama said it's weak!" Makio boinked her head.

"I'll check. Just be alert" Tengen said and went out. Only to find a girl with blood flowing out of her shoulder is in there. Passed out. She sounded exhausted.

Tengen immediately carried you inside the house and the three wives were shock seeing a little girl looking so pale.

"Hurry quick, before she'll lose anymore blood" Tengen ordered and the girls quickly took water and towel and Tengen lay you down in a room and went away before the girls went in and quickly tend you.

Makio took off your dirty haori and kimono before Hinatsuru cleaned your body. Suma took your dirty clothes away and when she noticed that the water is turning red due to your blood, she took the basin and went back with the clean water.

She also gave you new clothes.

"Good thing, you didn't threw your old clothes" Makio said. "Uwaahhh, she's so pitiful!" She cried and Makio shushed her violently as Hinatsuru combed your hair.

Tengen went in and fed you some medicine and you scrunched your face in discomfort since it's has an undeniably bitter taste before going back to its normal and you slept soundly regaining your strength.

They all went out and Suma automatically tend your clothes. Good thing, Tengen got his 2 weeks off.

"I wonder what she's gone through" Hinatsuru said, clearly worried. "She looks so young" Makio added. "I can faintly smell a demon from her" Tengen replied.

Even though he has an enhanced hearing skill you can't doubt that all of his senses are high just his hearing is the one on the top.

"Demon?" Hinatsuru asked.

"She clearly encountered a demon before going here. I'm not sure how she managed to escape with that body of her" Tengen asked. "Let's just ask her" Makio said as they all sat to have a breakfast since Suma is already finished and the sun is now can be fully seen.

You woke up in the middle of afternoon.

"Haaaah!" You gasped your air and panted as if you had a really bad nightmare, but you know to yourself you don't have any because it was all real from the start.