THR 11

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

You just have finished your first mission as a Hashira in a place far away in the Demon Slayer Estate but gladly for you they have some branches in other places.

As soon as you saw the Wisteria Crest and same flowers sorrounding the place you knew it's the one you've been looking for.

"Pleasant evening, Y/N-sama" some old man greeted and bowed down at you, making you quite uncomfortable. The whole Hashira thing is still new to you.

Kakushi bowing, showing respect, some lower rank Demon Slayer doing the same and some other staffs that works in the same organization doing it too.

You're still getting yourself to he used to it. And it's surprised you how everyone knew about it already.

Even Haru, your crow, has a rainbow scarf hugging his neck loose enough for him to breath but also tight enough to not be flew by the wind.

Speaking of the devil, he landed right into your shoulder.

"Can I stay for the night, please?" You requested. "We are very much delighted to do so" he said wholeheartedly and letting you enter. Scent of Wisteria entered your nose as you walk by the garden with him guiding you all the way to your room.

"This is the most comfortable room that we have here" he presented. "Oh thank you so much. I greatly appreciate that" you smiled and he did back.

"Just along this hallway and the door on the right you'll see the bathroom. Please make yourself at home and the food will arrived soon" he bowed down before going away.

You entered the room and it's very much different from what you have when you're still in the bottom of the ranking. It's much more bigger with no one to share to, the bedding is actually soft with equally soft mattress and some pillows with extra if you want to use many.

The clothes are neatly hanged in the side of the room and there's also a place for you to place your sword to. You took the light green yukata with white vertical stripes as a design and went out of the room before going to the bath room.

There you saw a tub with some smokes coming out of it. You took off all of your clothes before automatically praying to god due to shock after you heard a knock.

"Please lend me your clothes to wash it" a Kakushi said and you gave them your clothes and they closed the door before you heard their footsteps going away.

You sighed in relief then first you sat and washed yourself in some separate place. Scrubbing here and there, using some herbal plants into your hair. "It smells so good!" You squealed.