THR 12

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

"Hey! Wake up!"
"He's getting up"
"Hey, come on. Come on, bastard. Come on!"

"HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA SLEEP?! WAKE UP ALREADY"

"THE PILLARS ARE NOW PRESENT!"

'Not really all though, there's one still not here'

As Tanjiro gained back his consciousness he looked around and asked himself.

'Pillars? What are pillars? What the heck?! Who are these people? Where am I?'

As if Kocho Shinobu can hear his mind, she answered one of the question running into his head.

"This is the headquarters of the Demon Slayer. You are in the trial right now. Kamado Tanjiro" her calm voice met his ears.

The Pillars who have the highest ranking.

The ten high ranked swordsmen among the Demon Slayers. Those who are of lower status than pillars may be killed at a frightening rate, but they are different. The Pillars are the one sustaining the Demon Slayers.

"There's no need for a trial here! Protecting a demon is clearly a violation of conduct! We'll deal it with ourselves! We decapitate every demon!"

Rengoku Kyoujurou
Flame Hashira

"Then let me cut off their head, flamboyantly, I'll show that I can spray blood more flamboyantly than anyone else. It'll be flamboyant flamboyance"

Uzui Tengen
Sound Hashira

'Ehh, we're gonna kill such a cute girl? My chest hurt oh so much'

Mitsuri Kanroji
Love Hashira

"Ahh, what a shoddy child she is, how sorrowful. It's so sorrowful that she was born into this world"

Gyomei Himejima
Stone Hashira

'What are those clouds again? What are those called?'

Muichiro Tokito
Mist Hashira

"Let's kill her" Gyomei cried. "Uh huh" in which Rengoku agreed too. "Yeah, flamboyantly" Uzui added.

All their statement made Tanjiro looked for his dear demon sister only to be distracted by the creeping voice as if slithering past into your ears.