THR 10

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

Months later.

"Rainbow Breathing: Sixth Form, Scent of a Flower"

"Ha! Hahaha. Do you think a mere peirce can kill m---- Huh?!" The demon coughed blood when he felt like he is slowly melting. "You talked too soon" you swinged your katana before putting it back to your sheath.

"Y/N Hanabi, your presence is required to the Ubayashiki Estate right this instance!"

Haru, your crow, is flying while repeating those words to you, before landing in your shoulder. "Got it" you said and started leaping.

You don't know anything about this Ubayashiki guy but you knew well that every Demon Slayer is respecting him to the fullest made you understand that he's maybe the Lord of this organization.

"Could you tell me how he look like?" You asked Haru as you jumped.

"Kagaya Ubayashiki-sama or can be called as Oyakata-sama is the Leader of Demon Slayer Corps. He is a calm and lenient man. He genuinely cared for the Slayers in the Organization, that he considers them his own children. He is also a honest about his weakness" Haru said and you huffed.

"Weakness?" You asked. "He got an illness making him blind and weak" the albino crow answered. "Sounds like respectable man" you smiled and made a faster leaps.

Soon enough you reached the Estate. It's your first time here. It's so warm. "Is this the House?" You asked your crow. "No, it's more of a conference room" he replied and you saw Kakushi waiting for you and bowed down before letting you enter.

You're quite surprised.

"What the hell is happening?" You whispered to your crow. "You'll see" he replied and you entered some room.

You saw a man with perfect definition of who might be Shinazugawa Sanemi. You bowed down without words and also saw Kocho Kanae, you are familiar with her since you kept on coming into her Estate to heal.

She waved at you with a smile and you returned the gestures. You also a big guy with red beads on his neck and palms, who seemed to be praying. "That's Gyomei Himejima-san" soft voice of Kanae entered your ears.

"Congratulations!" You swore your heart stopped beating because of Rengoku's voice. "Don't tell her yet" now it's Obanai's creepy voice.

"Kyaahhh! I'm so happy, Y/N-san!" Mitsuri hugged you making you gasp. "Congratulations, kid!" Tengen looked at you with such proud face.