THR 6

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

This is the day your katana will arrive and is also the day you met two people. One has a yellow hair with red tips, same colors as his eyebrow and he says the most horrible things with a smiling face.

"I just decapitated a demon!" he announced in such beaming face and booming voice, similar to your Master.

The other on has a pink hair with green tips, she has green eyes and it kinda disturbs you how she keeps blushing on little things, also those boobs of her is like in verge of spilling out.

'So she is the Favorite Tsuguko, how beautiful!'

"Meet my friends, Rengoku Kyojuro, the Flame Hashira and Mitsuri Kanroji the Love Hasira" Tengen held a hand, motioning them and you bowed down. "Y/N Hanabi, I'm in my Master care ever since" you introduced yourself respectfully.

Hashira!

Tengen right eye snapped.

'How come she's respectful to other Hashira but me?!'

"Such pretty face you have" Mitsuri can't help but to say her compliment out loud making you blush. A beautiful girl just complimented you. "Y-you're much more prettier" you said back making her blush.

If only Obanai is here.

And you just sat there as they talk about things demon this, demon that. Some of the things they purchased and some important stuff that you didn't listen to.

They all noticed how you keep in looking outside. "Calm down Y/N, the swordsmith will come soon" Tengen smiled and you pursed your lips in anticipation as you nodded. "Yes" you replied.

You keep tapping your foot on the ground and point finger on the table.

You're just too excited.

And soon here comes the swordsmith. He has a hat with some glasses hanging on the side, they sway left and right as he walk. Around his hand is a box which contains your sword.

"Good thing you came, our kid right here can't wait" Tengen said and the swordsmith laughed heartily. "Worry not, child. I'm here, so is your nichirin blade. I am proud to make this one for you!" He said and you noticed the mask he's wearing.

"I thought you got eaten by demon out there" you said and he just laughed. Like literally laughed. "If it is a demon, I will just kill it!" Rengoku smiled and Mitsuri blushed.

'What's up with Tengen's buddies?'

"Why don't you enter?" Tengen invited and he bowed down before muttering a small thanks as he enter and sat down right in front of you.