ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

By rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 30

190 5 1
By rg4062

Narrator
"So? Where is he?" The boss said. "Don't tell me you all got beat up by that kid."

"We're sorry, sir." Yeonjun said, bowing as a fist came flying towards his face.

"Fucking useless dogs." The boss said. "Kai, my second in command."

"Yes, sir?" Huening Kai said, stepping forward.

"Make sure all of these guys here get their punishments of beatings and solitary confinement, then go kill Kim Cheol." He ordered. "Oh, and no food and water allowed."

"Kim Cheol? On my own, sir?" He asked.

"Yes. You can use weapons if you like." The boss answered.

"No need, Kim Cheol is just another insect for me to step on." He said. "Come on failures, this way."

"No sir!! Please forgive us!!" They begged as they were dragged away.

Minji called for the door to be replaced. They said it would be done by tomorrow.

"What are we gonna do now?" Hanni said. "I don't want to stay here."

The group pondered for a few moments.

"You guys wanna go visit our old hangout spot and school?" Minji said.

"Hey! That's a great idea! Let's go!" Danielle said.

They arrived at the school, and all the students were cheering not only for Cheol, but this time for everyone.

"Man, this brings back memories," Hanni said.

They walk past the old school thugs and they all shoot a weak look at them.

"Wait." Soobin said.

"Oh god.. what is it?" Danielle said unhappily.

They all look at each other for a moment and bow in synchronisation.

"We're sorry." They say.

Another two students come out.

Han and Hyunjin. Hyunjin was in a wheelchair.

They also bow.

"We know where we went wrong!" Jaewook and Hyuk apologised.

"Alright, that's enough, time to go." Minji insisted.

The cheers and clapping increased as they made their way out.

-

"Kinda feels weird looking at my own grave." Cheol said.

"Know who those flowers were left by?" Y/n asked.

"I do," He answered. "Should we dig it up?"

"What? No." Minji lectured. "Just leave it, that's disrespectful."

"Where are we staying?" Hanni asked.

"I say we stay at Minji's. Her house is huge!" Danielle stated.

"Fine, but whatever mess you make, it's your job to clean up. Got it?" Minji warned.

Minji's POV
We all plopped ourselves down in my living room, Y/n on their own, Danielle, Hanni and Hyein sharing the big couch, Cheol and Haerin on the smaller one.

Cheol and Haerin. Watching those two together pains me so much. And I'm sure Y/n feels the same.

I have to hold it. I can't be with Cheol and nor will I ever be. I look away and over at Y/n. They looked so pissed.

I've noticed that Y/n has become more uneasy since that night. I can't blame them though, they were living normally and someone just shows up and snatches it all away.

Haerin leans in and they kiss.

Y/n's leg keeps shaking. They're practically twitching and about to explode. I see them reach into their suit pocket for their gun.

For their gun?!

"Yah, Y/n what are you doing?" I yell, and they put the gun away.

All the other members saw this happen, and Danielle moved over next to Y/n, calming them down.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, I swear!" Y/n yelled, gritting their teeth.

"That's a stretch, Y/n! What's been going on with you lately?" Hanni worried.

"That Kim Cheol, the little bastard, he's got to die!!" They screamed.

We heard banging at the door. How's that possible? How did they find us here? This is my house. My home.

"Shhhhhh!!" Hyein shushed.

Everybody else stood up.

The banging stopped.

I was calming down until we heard a lock click. They picked the lock.

The door swung open and a guy stood in the doorway. Same uniform as all the others.

"Which one is Kim Cheol?" They asked their earpiece. They were either clueless, or forgot what they were after.

"The 6'0 one? Or the 5'8 one? The smaller one? Ah alright."

"Who are you?!" I screamed. Knowing Cheol was here, I felt fearless. "Get outta my house!!"

"Kim Cheol!" He yelled, ignoring me.

"Huening Kai? The assistant guy?" Cheol asked.

"Gosh, I hate it when people call me that, it's Huening Kai, second in command!" He argued. "Forget about it, you beat up Yeonjun right?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Cheol said.

"I'm going to disobey boss and give you a last chance to rejoin." He warned.

"Look, I'm not joining that crappy group again alright?" Cheol sighed.

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you!" Kai shouted, lunging at him.

Kai unleashed a flurry of combinations, and Cheol dodged most of them, before getting hit in the face.

His nose started bleeding.

"Ow, you snappy bastard," He said, responding with his punch.

The punch landed, but Kai stood there, as if nothing hit him.

"What the?" Hanni questioned.

Cheol wasn't fazed though, and it looked like he switched fighting styles..?

This fighting style was a lot quicker, and it worked on the tank of a man named Kai.

Cheol was too fast for Kai to respond, and he kneeled down.

"What the hell have you been training?" He asked.

Cheol stayed quiet and kicked him across the face, spinning around and axe kicking him in the back while he was down.

"You're the second in command?" Cheol asked. "I may as well have been the boss."

I examined Kai in the floor and realised he had a crap ton of various weapons on him.

Kai wasn't a fist fighter, he was a weapon user!

"I didn't wanna do this, but you leave me no choice." Kai said.

The sound of a short bang fills the air, and we all look at Cheol in shock.

The bullet landed right in Cheol's lower back.

"What the fuck.." Cheol said, looking down at his wound. "Oh, you dirty-"

He fell to the ground.

Blood pooled all over the floor.

"CALL AN AMBULENCE!!" I yelled.

I go up to Cheol and help him, with my hands trembling and getting soaked in his blood.

"CHEOLIE!!!" Haerin screamed.

Y/n ran over and stomped on Kai.

"Fucking cheater!" They yelled, stomping and kicking.

"Hahaha!! Let's see how you all do without Kim Cheol!" Kai cackled.

The ambulance arrived soon after, and we climbed in.

"Please save him!!" Haerin begged.

"We're doing what we can!" They said.

Danielle's POV
We were all outside Cheol's room in the hospital.

The doctor walked out.

"So? What's gonna happen?" Minji worried.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Haerin asked.

"It might take him about a month or so to fully recover, and he'll be resting non stop for about 2 weeks, but he'll live." The doctor said, politely nodding at us and leaving.

"Okay, Cheol's benched for now." Hanni said.

"Y/n, can I speak to you?" I asked.

"What?" Y/n said.

"Did you really want to kill Cheol? If so, why would you do that?" I asked.

"I hate it when him and Haerin hang out. It just pisses me off." Y/n said coldly.

"I know we haven't spoken too much about it, but.. back then, when I kissed Haerin.. you think you can give me another chance?" I asked, heart pounding through my chest.

"Another chance? I already forgave you." Y/n reminded.

"No, not like that." I hinted. "Like this."

I kissed Y/n on the cheek.

Y/n stopped for a few moments before turning to me.

"I'm still after Haerin." Y/n awkwardly said.

"WHY? What's so good about her that she's got both you and Cheol immersed?!" I yelled. Everyone heard us.

"Guys, not here!" Minji scolded.

"Me? What are you talking about?" Haerin said, turning to Y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 981 21
Minji, Hanni, Danielle, Haerin and Hyein are all in a relationship but what happen if one day a new girl come into their lifes. Will they all like he...
8K 508 17
Minji and Hanni meets one day. They didn't know each other before that, but slowly, they started to know each other better and got together. Until on...
7.4K 510 11
Danielle Marsh's life has always been upside down, but for a while now circumstances have started to turn her whole world upside down again. Not that...