IS IT TOO LATE ? | | JK FF...

By ishifictions

"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I... More

1| NEW BEGINNING
2| GENUINE FRIEND
3|GLASSES
4|THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HELL AND MY UNI
5|RUMOURS
6|DID YOU FALL FOR HIM ?
7|OBEDIENT GIRL
8|WANNA GO ON A DATE?
9|I SEE ! NERD CAN FIGHT
10|LOVE MAKES YOU DO UNEXPECTED THINGS !
11|FORTUNE TELLER
12|I DON'T RUN AFTER MONEY !
13|YOU CAN CALL ME OPPA !
15|PLEASE STAY WITH ME !
16|DO YOU LIKE YN ?
17|YOUR EYES TELL !
18| I HATE YOU!
19| ATTENTION SEEKER!
20| JIMIN IS IN HOSPITAL!
21 | LET'S BE FRIENDS?
22|EFFORTS!
23|BE TRUTHFUL ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL!
24|IN THE END!
25|EFFORTS REFLECT INTEREST!
26|ARE WE DATING?
27|TULIPS!!
28|I'M A GOOD LIER!
29|SARANGHAE! πŸ”ž
30|OUR MOMENTS!!
31|NEW FACES?
32|I REGRET LOVING YOU!
33|KIM SIBLINGS!
34|I MISS HER!
35|IT'S HER FATE!
36|MAKE A WISH!
37|SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT!
38|Memories, ouch!
39| CRESCENT!
40|SECOND CHANCE!
41| CARNIVAL!! πŸ”ž
42|FIRST LOVE!!
43|YOON JEONGHAN!!
44|CAN I BE HIM? πŸ”ž
45|HER SAFE PLACE!!
46|CITY OF LOVE!!
47|FIREFLIES!!
48|PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
49|LET'S DATE FOR REAL!
50|BUCKET LIST!!
TELL ME?
51|STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTES!
52|LOVE IS PAINFUL ISN'T IT?
53|ASTROPHILE!!
54|PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
55|I MISSED YOU!
NOTIFICATION!!
56| HOPELESSLY FALL!
57|JUST TRUST ME!
58|INNER FEELINGS!!
59|CAN I KISS YOU ?
60|YOU'RE MINE
61|IS IT TOO LATE?
62|IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
63|BONUS β‹‡β‹†βœ¦β‹†β‹‡γ€€
SEASON 2 OF IS IT TOO LATE?
NEW BOOK - BTS FF
JUNGKOOK FF - NEW BOOK
NOTICE!!
HEAR ME OUT!!
AUTHOR'S NOTE !!
πŸ—³οΈ

14|IS HE A STALKER ?

4K 196 156
By ishifictions

YN'S POV

I sat on the bench of bus stop with multiple thoughts . If it's not jungkook then is it lisa or rose but they did the threatening part of them and i do have their contact number so it was totally from someone unknown . Am i magnet for trouble, ahhh what should i do now , i just can't tell namjoon oppa to stop being friends , he will think i didn't accepted his apology . and i can't even tell him , first i don't think we are that close to share problems and second what if he mistook his friends as the unknown person , i can't let that happen they already think i am breaking them apart , this will be the proof for them no!! think somet--my thoughts got interrupted when suddenly bus driver called me out

Bus Driver : Young lady , are you not getting in or not ?

YN : Ohh *bows* sorry to make you wait , i just zoned out for a bit .

Bus driver : It's okay , Don't take stress about anything *smiles*

YN : Thank you ahjussi *smiles back*

I sat on the window seat , opened the window to have fresh air , just when bus was ready to leave a man came inside he looked strange , it's summer then why the hell he is so covered as if he is an idol , but still looks somewhat similar , Nevermind i should stream seventeen's SONOGONG .

( READERS IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD SEVENTEEN'S LATEST COMEBACK SONG I JUST SUGGEST YOU TO GO AND WATCH THE MV IT'S FUCKIN AMAZING , I'M TELLING YOU IT'S WORTH CHECKING THEM OUT ANYWAYS BACK TO STORY )

( IF YOU ARE CARAT DO TELL ME YOUR BIAS !! IT'S JUST HARD TO CHOOSE ONE HONESTLY 😭)

Soon i reached my stop , coming out of the bus i stopped music , and start walking in direction of my apartment , i don't know why but i have this bad feeling someone is following me , i looked back only to see that masked guy , now i feel weird , ahh maybe it's just in my head he may live here in the same locality . Now it was quite dark street aish i called maintenance head two days back still street light is not replaced , there was now two direction of road , i thought that masked guy will now change paths but no he didn't .

YN : Is he a stalker ? * said under breath which was barely audible *

OHH GOD I NEED TO WALK FAST !!! Increasing my pace i walked as fast as possible but that guy too increased his speed , i am sure now he is following me , seeing my apartment's main entry gate i sighed in relief and hurriedly went inside , after reaching my floor i entered the passcode and closed the door the second i got my foot inside my home .

YN : Oh lord what's happening with me , first that threat message now a stalker ?

AN'S POV

You were about to take off your shoes but suddenly the doorbell rang , you decided to ignore it but it ranged multiple times sighing to yourself you went to door , but after opening you found no one , you immediately closed the door and went inside the kitchen to drink water , again the doorbell rang now you were scared .

YN : Is it the naughty child next door , he loves to annoy me but it's his time to sleep , if he is pranking me at this time i am gonna teach him a good lesson .

You went to check again but boom again no one is there , but this time you thought it's your neighbor's child .

YN : Jihoon-ah it's not funny , come out fast ! jihoon-ah i will beat your ass to scare noona come out fast .

You again closed the door and slide down , buried your face in your palms .

YN : It's not jihoon , he always hide only for few seconds and then bhoo that's what he does , the stalker really followed me here , oh gosh my breathings are getting irregular .

The person outside started banging your door making you flinch , you looked at the back of door with horrified expression , the walls of apartment is soundproof now you regret renting soundproof apartment , no one's gonna hear it .

YN : Should i call eunwoo ? where's my phone i should call him yes that's best option .

You dialed his number only to hear the number you have dialed is currently switched off You grabbed your hair frustadely , the banging of door still didn't stopped , you decided to face it off now , taking pan in your hands for defense you went to open the door , the moment door got unlocked the person outside barged in seconds , you didn't even blinked and now you're in worst condition , it's same masked person who was in bus with you , who was following you back on the streets .

YN : W-who are y-you? w..what do y-you wa-nt fro-m me ?

You were shivering but still managed to ask him but the guy in front you didn't budge at all , he was just staring at you , you thought this a golden chance to hit him with pan , before you could even touch him he hold your wrist .

??: Woah Woah hold up ! *took a pause you were looking at him but the voice seemed so familiar to you * SWEETHEART !

(YN in her mind : NO FUCKING WAY IT'S ACTUALLY THAT JERK )

The guy in front of you removed the mask with smirk plastered on his face , the moment you show his face you gasped .

Jungkook : I never knew you were this scaredy cat .

YN : I live all alone , of course i will be scared if something like this happen , not only me anyone would be .

Jungkook : Oh is it .

YN : Cut the crap jungkook , what the hell are you doing in my apartment , why you followed me? why the heck you were banging the door like a psycho ?

Jungkook : Only to see this face of yours , jihoon-ah come out , noona is scared , *mimics you and started laughing *

YN : This is not funny jungkook . I was literally scared .

Jungkook : Well that's not my concern . *looks around the apartment * woahh girl you've maintained your house really well , i didn't knew you were a clean person .

YN : Well i don't like my things scattered everywhere .

Jungkook : Well it's obvious ! after all that's how all nerds are *laughs*

YN : Just because i am top in class doesn't make me nerd , Jisoo unnie is also a topper then why the hell she is not considered as nerd but me ?

Jungkook : Are you seriously asking me the reason ? *eyes you up and down *pft just look at yourself , comparing you with noona , is a insult for her . i mean look at your clothes , these tomboyish baggy clothes , this is not how girls dress .

YN: What's wrong in my clothings , this is what makes me feel comfortable so i will wear whatever i want .

Jungkook : Hmm hmm , but those clothes of yours make me always wonder do you have ass or not ? i mean if i find a person who says all your answers are here , i would literally ask that person does min yn have ass or not ? *laughs by seeing your annoyed face *

YN : Why do you care about my ass ? it's none of your business .

Jungkook : Well it can be my business , what if we get into dare situation we have to kiss , what will i do with my hands there is nothing back to hold and i guess *looks at your chest *not even in the front , i won't be able to even feel the kiss .

YN : Well that would never happen .

Jungkook : ofc even i don't want my first kiss to be ruined .

YN : FIRST KISS !? *you suddenly yelled in surprise , jungkook sighs looking at you all amazed with wide eyes *

Jungkook : Well i know i am known as the bad boy , people do judge looking at me surrounded by my fangirls and think of me as fuckboy but i am not , even though i get so many offers , as you can see i am quite a gentleman .

YN : Gentleman my foot *you said in low voice *

Jungkook : I heard that !

(YN in her mind : does he have some sort of super hearing how the hell he always hear me )

Jungkook : Well enough joking around *suddenly pins you to the wall making your back hit the wall harshly *

YN : WHAT THE HELL JUNGKOOK?

Jungkook : Did you just raised your voice at me ? *you shook your head aggressively * good girl now listen to me carefully. i clearly warned you to stay from my friends , didn't i ?

YN : Hmm !

Jungkook : THEN WHY THE HELL YOU WENT WITH NAMJOON HYUNG IN HIS CAR ? THIS IS WHAT YOUR STAYING AWAY IS CALLED ?

YN: But i didn't approached him .

Jungkook : Oh please not in front of me i know very well about this fake innocent face of yours, just stay in your limits .

(YN in her mind : Now it's confirmed , the unknown person is none other than him )

Jungkook : Speak something from that ugly mouth of yours *tightened the grip on your wrist *

YN : Why can't you just talk about this with your friends ? Blaming me all the time without any reason , professor set my seat with unnie i didn't approached , yoongi sunbaenim (senior) just helped me out we didn't had a conversation like friends , and namjoon oppa he--

Jungkook : oppa ? waahhh he really befriended you i guess! *grabs your jaw* look i have my eyes on you , okay so don't even think of something rebellious in your head , for me my friends are family . do you understand ?

You nodded but this jerk will always be jerk

Jungkook : WORDS YN !!!

YN : Yes i got it .

He left your wrist and moved back , he was about to leave but he noticed scratch on your forehead which was quite deep .

Jungkook : How did you get that ? *pointing his finger to corner of your forehead *

YN : *sighs* it's your friends doing .

Jungkook : Which one ?

YN : Rose and Lisa .

Jungkook : Damn !!! but what in world you did that pissed them off ?

YN : Same reason as yours *sighs*

Jungkook : oh really ! well they did good job , i should buy them chocolates *smirks*

(YN in her mind : This jerk ahhhh fuck him , he is getting on my nerves , definition of spoiled rich brat is more sincere than this actual brat , i just want to punch his face so badly , but i can't )

Jungkook : Done cursing ? *you looked at him with wide eyes* Well i know you love cursing people in your head * laughs and left the place *

Jungkook came out of your building , but his steps halted after remembering your wound , he had a sudden flashback in his mind

[FLASHBACK]

Jungkook was sitting in his all alone with a crying face , looking at his knee scratch which he got by falling while riding bicycle , just then his caretaker came into his room .

Caretaker : Baby jeon ! *she called him softly *

Jungkook : Ajhuma ! *he looked at her with teary eyes*

Caretaker : Wait let me treat your wound . *she was about to stand up but a small hand grabbed corner of her sweater *

Jungkook : It stings , i don't wanna treat it , it pains even more while we touch it .

Caretaker : *smiles and bends down to his level * Do you know this is the reason why people who are alone most of the time avoid treating their wounds which result into infection , but baby jeon have his ajhuma right ? * he softly nods with pout *

Jungkook : So if someone got injured is alone we should help him out ?

Caretaker : Exactly my boy ! so now this strong boy will also get treated by his favorite ajhuma .

Jungkook giggles and let his Ajumma apply ointment .

[ FLASHBACK END ]

A shaky sigh escaped from jungkook while remembering his childhood , he didn't even realized when his steps took him pharmacy store . Entering the stoor his eyes wandered around to find the ointment , he saw in the left corner picking up he went to counter to pay for it .

Jungkook : How much is it ?

Cashier : It's 12,150 KRW

He paid him the given amount and came out the pharma store , and stared at the ointment cream in his hand .

Jungkook : Even i don't know why i am doing this ? But i have always obeyed ajumma , i just can't ignore her values .

Sighing in defeat he again went back to your apartment meanwhile you were setting your bedsheets to sleep , you were about to switch off the lights but a door bell halted your steps, your eyebrows twitched in confusion and with frown you went to door . When you opened the door you found jungkook standing there ,

YN : Now what ? Do you want me to get late fo---you stopped speaking when he suddenly took your hands , placed something on your palm , when you looked at your palm you found ointment , you were again about to say something but he just left , without saying anything . You couldn't help but to smile at his action .

YN : Why are you smiling yn? it's just he pity you that's why he did that ..hmm that is the only reason . but still it was cute of him *giggles*

NEXT DAY - UNI

AT CLASSROOM

AN'S POV

All the students were sitting in class , yawing because of the lecture professor choi is taking , you saw your phone getting vibrated , you put it down the table and checked it

MESSAGE :

Namjoon oppa : Meet me at rooftop after this class , i am not free at evening today so let's just bunk class .

(YN in her mind : Is he out of his mind , unnie is always with me how am i supposed to bunk ?)

She didn't replied him anything just looked at his seat direction and shook her head ,

Namjoon oppa : But why ? Look if it's about jisoo then don't worry she have important work related to some sort of organisation held by uni

You read the message and looked at him nodded secretly well that's what you thought but many eyes caught you both .

Jimin : Did you see that ? I feel like now next rumour is they both dating .

Jungkook : But what on earth are they talking about ? There is definitely something .

Jimin : Should i find ?

Jungkook : Well you know hyung very well he won't budge so only one person left.

Jimin : *smirks * And i will handle her .

Jungkook nodded to him , and start focusing on lecture .

meanwhile (jisoo in her mind : did i saw oppa and yn talking with eyes , ah nah you must have hallucinated, there is no way they are talking to each other secretly )

Soon the lecture got over !

Jisoo's pov

After lecture got over , i packed my stuff and looked at YN who was already looking at me , i smiled at her , she smile back .

Jisoo : I'll get going , bye ynie~~

YN : Bye unnie !

I went out of the classroom , i noticed namjoon oppa going to rooftop , is he bunking that's rare ! maybe he needs some fresh air , oh shit i forget my phone on the desk i need to go back , when i went inside the class i got confused by the absence of yn maybe she went to washroom thinking this i again went out of the class , i was about to turn left but saw yn going to rooftop , there is something going on which i am unaware , i will talk to her afterwards . I just hope oppa is not bothering her .

AT ROOFTOP

AN'S POV

You reached the rooftop and saw namjoon sitting under greenshade , he softly smiled at you when he felt your presence , you smiled back .

Namjoon : Did jisoo doubt you ?

YN : No ! i waited for her to leave first .

Namjoon : okay so any idea?

YN : I have one , you can read her storybook before the night of her birthday .

Namjoon : What is she a baby ?

YN : Yes she is ! but no one treats her like one ! it's her wish from childhood but never got fulfilled she told me herself so i am telling she will be very happy , and then take her to Planetarium , the next day which actually her birth date before the party begins you can take her there .

Namjoon : Why planetarium though ?

YN : Don't tell oppa you don't know unnie has interest in astrology .

Namjoon just looked down , he felt like a pathetic brother but you know it's not his fault there is just a communication barrier which destroyed everything .

YN : It's okay oppa ! now you're doing right things so focus on your future and present . let the bygones be bygones . Okay then i'll get going *waved your hand at him *

You were going down the stairs when suddenly someone pulled you by waist you gasped , your eyes widened by seeing him this close

YN : What the hell jimin , leave me * he placed his index fingers on your lips *

Jimin : Don't try to spoil the mood baby .

(YN in her mind : baby ? What's wrong with this man ?)

YN : I am not your baby !

Jimin : Well you know i can give you a magical night which takes you to heaven *says in seductive tone while rubbing my lower lip *

On the other hand lisa was on her way to washroom but her steps halted when she saw the love of her life flirting with you , she got furious a feeling of insecurity rushed in her veins taking big steps she went to both of you , she pulled you back harshly which resulted you to fall down, whereas jimin knew he fucked up even if it was act lisa now is uncontrollable state.

Jimin : Ba-- she ran away from there * LISA FIRST LET ME EXPLAIN!!! LISA

Lisa was feeling betrayed , her tears were flowing down miserably , jimin caught her by wrist and immediately took her in his embrace.

Jimin : First please listen to me baby .

Lisa : *struggling in his arms to get out of the grip * I don't wanna listen anything from a cheater. I FREAKIN KNEW IT , NO ONE'S TRUSTABLE , YOU BROKE MY HEART PARK JIMIN KNOWING I HAVE TRUST ISSUES FROM MY CHILDHOOD !!!

Jimin : LISA!!! *she flinched and stopped wiggling * It was a prank , i needed to find out something , and you just happened to be there , nothing else is going on and for god sake not everyone is like that woman .

Lisa : What you needed to find out ?

Jimin : Something is fishy between namjoon hyung and yn , i was just making her spit up the secret .

Lisa : *teary eyes * You scared me so much , you know i have separation anxiety , you abandoning me feels more worse than that woman . *started crying*

Jimin tightly hugged her and rubbed her back to calm her down , he knows she is sensitive in this matter . After few minutes he broke the hug with confusion as it became pin drop silence , he found lisa asleep with pout , he chuckled and carried her to his car to go home .

AT CAFE

You were done with all of your work at cafe , now it's time to go home , it was quite late today but you have no choice , you don't wanna bother eunwoo so you went out , took bus and after reaching your stop , you started walking slowly , your heart was pounding in nervousness as the streets were really dark , and there you go , your breath hitched looking at two drunk man , you had no other option but to walk through them without being notice but luck wasn't your side , a small broken branch came in between which created a crack sound gaining the attention of the men , they looked towards the direction of sound and you can already see their smirks widening.

Man 1 : Look who we have here ?Babygirl come let's have some !!

Man2 : *walking towards you * Trust me , we will give you iconic feeling .

YN : Just stop r-right th-there.

Man 1 : Oh come on sweetie , just agree with us or we know other methods too .

You were about to run away but one of them caught you from your waist making you gasp , he lifted you up and pinned you at wall

Man 2 : Be a good girl ! *caresses you cheek making you feel disguised *

YN : PLEASE LET ME GO !

But they were not ready to listen , one man pinned your both hands to wall , you were crying hysterically , begging them to let you go but they chose to be beast tonight . one of them started inhaling you scent by digging his face in crook of your neck .

YN : PLEASE LET ME GO !! PLEASE !!

Pissed off by your screams the man slapped you , making you fall down due to the force of slap which also made corner of your lips bleed . now another man hovered over your body , pinning yours both hands on the road , you were scared , you don't what's gonna happen now ?

YN : BASTARD LE-LEAVE ME , LET ME G-GO YOU ASSHOLE !

Man 1 : You bit--

??: SHE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE , DIDN'T SHE ? *shouted in rage *

Man 2 : Who the fuck are you ?

?? : YOUR DEATH !!

WHO CAME TO SAVE YN ? TO FIND OUT ADD MY STORY TO YOUR READING LIST AND STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES !

A SINGLE VOTE OF YOURS WILL MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MORE AND FOLLOW ME TO STAY UPDATED!

THANKYOU <3

------------------------------------

IS IT TOO LATE ?

BY - ISHITA

------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...
29K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
1.9M 63.2K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...
7.2K 347 20
"What?" He replied back quite harshly. "Who is she?" I asked calmly. He didn't reply and kept on walking. "What is she doing here?" I asked, this t...