Broken lovers- a Chase and Ma...

By inlovewmaddiecline

a story about two people that have fought way too hard for their loved ones. two people that knew they were s... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
update!!

CHAPTER 45

214 6 0
By inlovewmaddiecline

-Aand we are done- Jenn says as we finish putting all the suitcases and grocery bags in the same place- the boys can place the suitcases upstairs and we'll place everything on the kitchen- she explains as we start doing so.

-It's almost two, what are we going to eat mom?- Rylie asks while she places some lemon juices in the fridge.

-I thought about eating some pizza outside, and then we can swim for a bit- she says.

-Yeah, nothing too exhausting because tomorrow is your birthdayyy- I say- are you excited?

She nods- I'm so happy of seeing old friends and of meeting the cast, do you know if they are going to come?

-Wait you invited them?!- Rylie asks.

-Yeah they said they'll come and spend a few days since they don't live here, is that okay?- I ask her.

-Of course!!- She says excitedly.

-Are there any hot guys?- Rylie asks which makes Jenn and I burst out of laughter.

I nod- they all are pretty good looking- I say.

-Which one do you think it's the hottest one?- she asks.

-Your brother- I say smiling.

-If Chase is the hottest one then they are definitely not pretty good looking Maddie- she says.

Jenn slaps her arm which makes Rylie roll her eyes.

-Hey mom- Chase says going downstairs- Evan and Griffin have to share a room right?

-Mhmm- Jenn says nodding.

-HA I told y'all- he says as they come downstairs not happy.

-How are we going to share a room when we all have our own ones?- Evan says.

-Exactly no way I'm gonna do that, plus Ally is coming to the party- he says.

-Oh is she?- she says- then we have a problem.

-Why?- Evan asks.

-Because some people that are coming don't leave nearby so I thought they could use one of y'alls room.

-And why not Rylie's, she can sleep with you- Griffin says as Evan nods.

-Because where is gonna sleep your dad then?- She says.

-Oh is he coming- They all ask.

-It's my birthday, of course he is coming- she says laughing- then I'll go with him to New York to a business meeting he has, Rylie you wanna come?

At this point I'm confused as fuck.

-Oh yeah, I'll visit Mia!- she says excitedly.

Chase sees my confused face and walks to me surrounding me with his arms.

-I can sleep in Ally's summer house if you want- Griffin says.

-Oh yeah, you could definitely do that- Jenn says.

-But who are these people that need those bedrooms? all of our friends either live here or have their summer house nearby- Evan says confused.

-It's the cast of the show Chase was filming- Rylie says.

-Uuuh are there any hot girls?- Evan asks which makes him immediately earn a slap from Chase.

-Well, why don't we start putting the pizza in the oven and leave this conversation for later on- Jenn says as she starts doing so and we all go to our bedrooms to change.

I follow Chase in the stairs as he leads us to his room- It's the biggest one- he says smiling, as I stare at a big room, with its own bathroom and closet and two big windows right next to the bed.

-I love it- I say staring at the whole room.

He picks me up and throws ourselves into the bed- It's pretty comfy huh?- he says pecking my lips.

-It sure is- I say grinning when Chase suddenly starts kissing me passionately and taking my shirt off- heyy Sancho- I tell him- Let's change ourselves first.

He sighs as we open our suitcases and he grabs the first bathing trunk he sees and puts it on.

Meanwhile I stare at three of my bikinis and decide which one I should put one- which one do you like the most?- I ask him i indecisively.

He shrugs- They all look good on you Mads.

-Choose oneeee- I say.

-The red one- he says.

-You sure?- I ask.

He rolls his eyes and stares at me with an are-you-serious? look.

-Okayy- I say taking my clothes off and putting it on me- are you gonna stop staring at me?- I giggle.

-Mmm- he says "thinking"- probably not- as he picks me up and starts tickling me- how can you be so beautiful?

-Stop itt- I say trying to get off him- lemme put my t-shirt on.

-Which one are you choosing??- He asks leaving me on the ground.

-This one- I say pointing at it as I picked it.

He takes it away from me- I don't like it- he says.

-Why?- I say confused.

-It covers your butt and since I can't see your boobs you cant also cover your butt

I roll my eyes- You are such a pervert you know that right?- I say to him trying to grab my t-shirt.

He shakes his head and starts tickling me again when he suddenly unclips the upper part of my bikini without even noticing, making it fall down.

I open my mouth- I hate you- I say as I pick it up from the floor- can you help me please?- I ask him as he tries to tie it, still laughing.

When he is done he slaps my butt and turns me around- I love you- he says holding my head with his hands and then pecks me on my lips.

-I love you too but you are so annoying- I say laughing.

He slaps my butt again as we go down and I put my tshirt on.

-I now understand why my brother is obsessed with you- Rylie tells me as i giggle a bit and say- thank you, you also look pretty hot Ryls
We help Jenn to place all the pizzas and the sodas outside, under a beach umbrella.
We put some blankets as well and we all sit down.

-It's pretty hot and we are just in December, thats crazy- Jenn says as we all start eating.

-It is, and in North Carolina it was even hotter, thanks god we spend half of the time on water while filming- Chase says.

-When is the show gonna come out?- Evan asks.

We both shrug, we did have an idea that either between next april and june, but we couldn't say a thing.

-Do y'all kiss a lot?- Rylie says- like in the show, I know you do in real life.

We roll our eyes and look at each other- well, not that much though- I say.

-Thanks god- she says.

-I think I counted 12 times or so- he says.

Her jaw drops and we all start laughing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.8K 77
"You and I both know you haven't been okay in months" "So what? It doesn't matter. Not with all the other things we have to worry about." "See that...
468 0 10
'Even though there were many twisted and toxic parts in the relationship that broke each other, somehow they always found their way back together'
313K 4.1K 40
started: 14.08.20 completed: 07.06.22 𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖 /𝙟𝙪ːˈ𝙛ɔː𝙧ɪə/ 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣: 𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙖...
325K 4.7K 22
"Love how my face fits so good in your neck. Why can't you imagine a world like that?' • obx social media au