CHAPTER 41

—————————-—————————-——
⚠️⚠️⚠️TW: smut (only at the end)⚠️⚠️⚠️
—————————————————————

After some hours in the plane that I honestly spent sleeping Chase taps on my shoulder to wake me up.

-Hey- he says with a soft voice- we've arrived.

I open my eyes slowly till I realize that we had finally arrived.

After picking up our suitcases we walk to the place where we were going to meet with Chase's mom. I was so nervous and Chase probably noticed since he kept rubbing my back.

-There she is- Chase says pointing at a woman that looked exactly like him.

We start walking faster till she see us and immediately hugs Chase as strong as she can.

-I missed you so muchhh- she says as they keep hugging and some tears fall down from Chase's eyes.

When they stop hugging Jenn immediately looks at me.

-Wow- she says- Chase wasn't wrong when he said you were beautiful- as she hugs me- I'm gonna be honest I wanted to meet you so bad.

-Same- I say laughing, she truly was the nicest.

-Mom, you sound like a crazy fan- chase says laughing as he wraps his arm around me.

-Because I am- she says excitedly, staring at us with a big smile- well, let's get going because everyone in the house it's actually so excited to see you two.

We start walking behind Jenn till we arrive to her car and get in.

-Have you guys had breakfast?- she asks as she presses the engine.

-We got coffee in the airport- I say while Chase kept rubbing my leg, somehow I found his touch very comforting so I appreciated that.

-Do you want anything else?- she asks us.

-I'm fine- Chase says.

-Same- I say.

-Well, in that case, let's go home- she says- how did the season finale went? Chase told me it was kind of exhausting.

-Yeah, it sure was, we just had to spend a lot of hours in set doing crazy stuff- I say.

-At least it was worth it- Chase says.

-Mhmm- I nod.

-I'm sure y'all did a good job and I can't wait to watch the show- she says so excited- how are you doing Maddie? Chase told me you went through a lot.

Time to get honest I guess- Well, yeah I haven't got the best experiences with guys so at the end you really end up thinking you are not enough.

-I'm so sorry to hear that honey, guys are assholes most of the time.

-Hey have some respect to me- Chase says.

Honestly his mom is really strong I can't imagine your husband divorcing you just three years after you have had your first son.

We spend some more minutes talking about life in general till we arrive at what I think it's their house. It's just as how I had imagined it.

-So welcome to our house, full of crazy teenagers- she says opening the door.

You can see the whole living room as soon as you walk in and there are three people sitting in the couch watching what I think was a hockey match.

Chase immediately runs to the couch throwing himself on top of them all- heyyyy- he says being all goofy with them- y'all missed me??