CHAPTER 27

Hope you two come to say goodbye before y'all leave to Florida- My mom says hugging both of us.

-Of course we will- Chase says as we say our goodbyes.

He puts my suitcase inside his car as I enter as well.

-Where do you wanna go now??- he asks me.

I shrug- i don't know- i say- home?? it's 3 pm maybe we can have a nap??

He laughs- are you tired?? we literally slept a lot sleepyhead.

-Yeah...a lot- I say looking at his lips as I bit mine.

-Don't do that- he says as he presses the engine.

-Don't do what?- i ask confused.

-You know, when you bite your lip- he says as if it was the clearest thing- it's extremely hot- he teases, looking at me with a cheeky smile.

-Stop it I just do it unconsciously- i say looking at another way.

He puts some music and we start vibing with it till we arrive at my apartment.

-I should start packing my stuff from my apartment- he says as we enter.

-Why?? you wanna move here??- I ask, wasn't it too early if we wanted to start slow?

-No you silly- he says laughing and pushing me playfully- when we get back from Canada i am going to stay in LA.

-Oh- I say, i thought we were gonna stay here, in Charleston, together- you have an apartment there?- i ask. if i wasn't wrong he used to live on his car so I don't know where he could be staying.

-I wish- he says taking off his shoes as he sits on the couch- xio has one.

The fuck?

-So you are gonna stay with her?-I ask annoyed.

-She stays at some residence because her apartment is not that close to the agency where she models, but she just keeps it just in case.

-Oh- I say nodding. She was probably going to be in that apartment more if he was there.

-You wanna watch something??- he asks grabbing the remote control.

-Yeah- I say laying on the couch.

-Cobra Kai??- he says looking at me.

I nod- mhmm.

I would probably lie down next to him but I just couldn't. I wasn't jealous at all but why was he gonna stay on his ex's apartment?? that one girl who made him miserable. Who cheated on him multiple times and who didn't have any empathy when l was almost raped. With all the pain that she caused me, making me believe it was all my fault, was he gonna stay there??

-Heyy come here- he says opening his arms.

I shake my head- i am better here- i say fake smiling.

His smile drops as he just nods.

I can see him staring at me while I stare at the TV, obviously not paying attention , just overthinking. I could see him confused but, wasn't it too obvious?

After a few minutes he finally asks- you sure you are okay? you are acting weird mads an-

-Chase of course i am acting weird- I say rolling my eyes as i looked at him- you just literally told me that you are moving almost 3 miles away from me, to your ex's apartment.
That one ex who told me it was my fault that i had almost been raped, the one who made you had anxiety attacks every single night, the one who ruined the good vibe at work and the one who cheated on you multiple times, did you expect me to be happy about that?- i say trying not to cry- i just don't understand why.