CHAPTER 42

I wake up by the sun rays coming trough the thin blinds and I open my eyes to see Chase peacefully sleeping.

-Chase- I whisper, trying to wake him up since I was a bit hungry.

With no success I start taping his shoulder and he opens his eyes a bit- what?- he asks in a soft-deep voice.

-I'm hungry- I tell him.

-Go to the kitchen then- he says turning around.

And here we have a grumpy Chase.

-Chase it's your house, I don't know where anything is, come on- I tell him.

-My mom is probably there- he tells me- I'm tired.

I roll my eyes and decide to go by myself, what could be the worst thing to happen?
I start looking for my clothes naked in the whole room and I feel someone staring at me, I turn around and there was Chase.

-Weren't you tired?- I say catching him staring at my body.

He groans and puts a pillow over his head.

I give up and I decide to dress myself and do my skin care routine.

-Weren't you hungry?- he snaps.

I look at him and say- I hate you.

He just giggles- Chase wants a good morning kiss.

-And Maddie wants a coffee- I say as I finish dressing up and get ready to go downstairs, not without getting closer to the bed and pecking him in the lips.

He suddenly grabs me and places me next to him- stay here for a little bit pleaseee- he says kissing me on the face.

-Chase I'm hungry, plus it's almost ten- I say trying to get off him.

-Eat me then- he says.

I roll my eyes.

-Pleasee, only five more minutes- he says.

-Okay, just five minutes- I say as he starts kissing me passionately.

-I thought you were tired- I tell him.

-And I am, this night I did some work- he says laughing.

I lie down next to him and we start kissing, our tongues dancing together.

After some minutes I get apart- Now I'm gonna have that coffee, bye, love you- I tell him.

-I love you more- he says, slapping my butt as I got up.

I just roll my eyes and go downstairs, hoping his mom would be already there.

I enter the kitchen to see Jenn lying on the counter reading some magazines with a coffee mug on her hand- Oh, hi Maddie- she says with a big smile on her face.

-Hi- I tell her.

-Do you want some coffee?- she asks me.

-Yes please- I say laughing a bit.

-Do you prefer it with almond milk or oat milk?- she asks me, getting a mug and some other ingredients.

-Almond milk please- I tell her.

-So how did you spend the night?- she asks me while she starts preparing my coffee.

-Pretty good- I tell her- that bed was so comfy.

She giggles- Is Chase still sleeping?

-Well he woke up to tell me good morning and was a bit grumpy about me leaving bed but he has probably fallen asleep again- I say.

-He is not a morning person at all- she laughs- Also can I ask you something?

-Yeah of course- I say grabbing the coffee mug and taking small sips.

-What are your plans after moving out of the apartments, because they have a limit date right?

-Yeah, well we were supposed to move out in September but some of the cast members signed a contract to stay there till New Years, it was a bit more expensive though.

-Did Chase sign that contract?- she asks.

Fuck.

-Um, I don't think he has, why? hasn't he told you?- I ask her, I hope I'm not screwing anything up.

-Well, he told us the apartment was expensive and we offered him some money but he didn't accept it so I don't know where has he been living.

-I mean he has only lived with me for these past weeks and maybe with one of the boys before, but I didn't think about that now that you mention it, he probably didn't have the money to pay it, I should have thought about it- I say, I'm so stupid.

-Don't worry Maddie- she says- It's just makes me so mad how he doesn't usually ask for it, but I'm relieved now that I know he's been living with you.

I smile- and as for our plans after new years, I'm not really sure, I would love to move to LA again, but I really don't know.

-You know Chase is going to go to the lake house right?- she says.

I nod.

-And why aren't you going sweetheart?- she says opening a box full of cookies.

I shrug- I feel like I have to think about it, i don't know... It's a really special place to him and I feel bad living there.

She suddenly hugs me- don't be silly Maddie, you are saying that because you've never been there, I'm sure you'll change your mind soon.

-Oh, Are we going there?- I ask her, I didn't know about that.

-Oh fuck, it was supposed to be a surprise- she says as she starts laughing.

-I'll keep your secret no worries- I tell her.

Then, we hear some footsteps coming down the stairs and a few seconds later Chase enters in the kitchen.

-Hi- he says, half asleep- I need coffee.

-You sure need it- his mom says as she starts pouring some in another mug.

-So what are our plans for today?- he says putting his arms around my waist.

-Well, you need to pack everything again because we are going somewhere tomorrow. As for today either you can walk around the city, stay home...- she explains.

-Where are we going?- he asks.

His mom shrugs and walks out of the kitchen.

-Do you know?- he asks.

I shake my head, trying my hardest not to smile.

-I'll find a way to make you tell me the whole thing- he says to my ear as someone enters the kitchen.

-I'm gonna throw up- Rylie says immediately making us laugh.

-And the beast has woken up- he says playing with her hair.

-Stop it- she says slapping his arm- you are so annoying, is he the same with you?- she asks me, preparing herself a tea.

I shake my head- not that annoying- I tell her.

-Yeah, I had an idea because otherwise, she wouldn't have dated you in the first place- she says acting "mad" at him, leaving the kitchen and going to the living room.

-Anything you wanna do today?- I ask him.

-You wanna go for a walk and have a picnic?- he asks- I honestly would take you to the city but there's probably too much traffic and I don't wanna grab a car.

-Let's do a picnic then- I say- but first, we are going to pack everything.

-Do I have to remember you how I didn't unpack anything yesterday so I won't have to do anything?- he says- if you would have listened to me..

-You are so lucky it's not even fair- I say as I leave my mug on the kitchen counter and start going upstairs