CHAPTER 28

—————————-—————————-——
⚠️TW: smut⚠️
If you feel uncomfortable reading about it skip the last part of this chapter!
—————————-—————————-——

-You know I won that fight- chase says, kissing my back, both laying down in the couch, naked.

I shake my head- I did, you literally were the one that took off my t-shirt first- i say turning my head around a little bit to look at him.

-You were the one who threw a pillow to my thing- he says tickling me a little.

-Stoop, it was an accident - i say trying to get off from his hands.

-Yeahh and it was also an accident that we ended up like this??- he says laughing.

I roll my eyes and bite my lip- yeah maybe- i say.

-stopp doing that- he says pointing at my lip.

-i told you i do it unconsciously- i say turning around as his eyes left mine to stare at my body- eyes here sir- I say holding his chin so he could stare at me.

He giggles a little bit and engulfs me into a hug- you are so beautiful and hot and perfect- he says to my neck.

I laugh as i notice some pimples in his bare chest- can i pop them??- i ask pointing them.

He looks at me confused and then he finally understands what I meant -is it gonna hurt??- he asks like a little baby.

I laugh- nooo- i say as i repositioned myself on top of him.

He immediately directs his look to my boobs, again.

I roll my eyes as I see him biting his lip- you never saw one of those?- i say as i started to pop one.

-Shut up- he says laughing- auch- he cries when i pop one of them- that hurt you lier.

-You are just soft- i say, continuing popping it.

He looks at it and says- eew mads look at that, it's disgusting, doesn't it disgust you??- he asks almost as if he was going to throw up.

-You are so dramatic, you know that right?-i say pecking his lips.

-no i'm not- he says pouting.

Then, the lock of a key interrupts our conversation as someone enters in my apartment.

-Maddie you left your keys at ho- my mom says as she closes the door, she then turns around and sees us like that.

-oh- chase says as he grabs a blanket to cover ourselves- hi erm...pam- he says fully embarrassed.

-Yeah erm..hi mom- i say trying to hide the used condom under the couch.

-Hi...sorry if I um.. interrupted anyy but I...

-SURPRISEEE- caro, abby, noah and jack all say as they enter in my apartment, their faces turning completely white.

-hi erm.. guys!!- i say so happy to see them again, but not in these circumstances.

-Well i gotta go, byee- my mom quickly says as she leaves the apartment.

Chase tries to cover ourselves a little bit more, even though we were completely covered by now.

-Sorry if we interrupted anything - abby says as they all nod.

-Yeah, um... we didn't think that um..- noah starts saying.

-No, no worries, y'all didn't interrupt anything at all- i say trying to turn around and look to them a little, but not too much since my boobs would probably be seen.