โ„›๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š•๐š’๐šก

By bokibinnie

๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ School of alphas, betas, and omegas. Where four elite students live their life outs... More

intro
cherry blossom
tequila
stutter
race
rival
your touch
Undying Love
Intoxicated
cookies
peach
laugh
Winners
heal
Interested
Plan
date
Fun
cotton candy
Drunk Felix
Mated
Prom
angel
Princess
spicy Onion
Black White
Ramen
box
Movie Night
Thrill
Hurt
Hickeys
Exam
Rumors
desperate
heat
tease
Jealous
Deal
accident
Dizzy
Fall Back
Pitter Patter
Ice Cream
sunset
wait
punch
nightclub
Stupid Heart
photos
Cameras
Engagement
proposal
his
Precious
Fur Baby
Robe
colored juice
woods
teddy
CEO
Drop
scenting
okkkkkk
firefly

Again

10.9K 458 793
By bokibinnie

It's now they all gathered in the small balcony the big hall has. Out of the crowd here in the outer place, it's comfortable. Under the moon and lights with starting summer breeze touching their bodies felt nice.

The party is still going inside. But Minho got so bored almost smiling fakely at everyone that he couldn't handle more and left his fiancee alone. And went to look for his friends who he found outside on the balcony with everyone.

All have a Champaign glass in their hands and a bottle in the middle on the small table with a lot of delicious food.

Minho was shocked to see jisung. He didn't expect him to attend after what he said that day. Just seeing his face makes him calm and forget his worries already.

He needs to settle this, it's getting so frustrating as much he thought. And thinking about jisung just makes him regret his impulsive decisions more.

The married couple sat closely like they aren't living with each other every day. Jeongin and chan sat beside each other but Chan was engrossed in talking with Minho and jeongin was talking with jisung. He was sitting beside jisung but he wasn't really listening to what they are saying just nodding at whatever jeongin asked him about. His all attention was on his side, hyunjin.

Hyunjin was sitting beside Felix, and God he looks like a hot daddy. And it was the first thing that crossed his mind after seeing hyunjin today.

He was wearing a total black expensive suit with a silk shirt inside and his blue hair making him look hot, and etherealbas always.

Another thing that he was thinking right now is how he embarrassed himself when they went to the club. He doesn't remember all but he remembers some moments vividly. And that he begged hyunjin to stay, and he was jealous that was so obvious and on top of that he made a mess by throwing.

Hyunjin doesn't remember him, and whatever he acted that day like he was in a daze of alcohol, he is sure it had made hyunjin irritated by him cause he was basically a stranger to him if you kept out his best friend's brother thing.

His face got red and wanted to hide somewhere he doens't feels that much humiliation in his whole life.

"Are you okay?" He heard him ask and he stopped breathing, he nodded without looking at him still flushed red. Getting embarrassed again that hyunjin was observing him.

It's not just the cloud of shame he was feeling it's because of how close hyunjin is sitting beside him, their legs are touching and he was liking it. The benches are small and everyone is packed up with each other, the proximity between them is making his omega alert.

It's like how he reacted to him for the first time, it's attraction between them that's making him feel this way. It's not helping with the mess in his head at all.

He was reacting to his voice, his deep voice sending shivers ran through his body. It's maybe because hyunjin is pure alpha or maybe that they are attached by pheromones means they have shared intimacy, and his omega reacting to it. That's why hyunjin is affecting him since they met and felt an immense attraction.

Felix tried not to think that way but it was impossible, after all he is a  omega who is blindly attention seeker for alphas.

Hyunjin seems to get it, and instead he put his hands on his own thighs but his long fingers grazed Felix thighs, it was just a slight touch but felix felt like he is losing.

It's hyunjin. He is the one who makes him feel like he is getting into a heat when he is not. Or his heat cycle is actually coming, cause that's what happens when you are close to any alphas or spent most of the time with them.

"I know you guys are planning on having kids" It was chan who said, looking at seungmin and changbin

"What no! we are not" changbin waved his hand in refusal but chan shook his head, while everyone stared at the couple and Chan

"How do you know?" Seungmin asked, with his mouth parted

It was silent for some seconds until Chan gasped again but with surprise this time "wait... For real?"

"Wha.." seungmin didn't complete his sentence and looked at chan with confusion then his face started to flush red when the realisation hits him "y-you were joking?"

"Yeah but it's not a joke now, is it?" Chan chuckled at him and changbin too "he wanted to surprise you" seungmin hide in changbins arms when everyone started screaming and yelling about it

"Wait, are you pregnant or..." Jisung asked confused, tilting his face

"No, not yet... But we are trying" seungmin blushed hard and changbin couldn't help but spoil him with kisses saying cute cute cuteee

Everyone started talking about kids and Felix remember, he too wants his kids to meet his friends. He doesn't know how.

He totally forgot about them and its getting late. It's already their bedtime. Although he said to his maid that if he is late she should take them home.

He stood up quickly catching everyone's attention "i will come back" he told and they nodded. He saw Minho looking at him and nodding.

He was getting inside of the hall again when someone grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the other side, there was a small wall that was hiding them from their friends.

It was hyunjin who pulled him. "What's happening to you? Are you sick?" He asked in worry. His voice was cold as always but his eyes says different thing, they held softness and so much adoration.

They were so close to each other, Felix was much shorter than hyunjin he needs to look upwards and he could hear hyunjins heart beating rapidly, and could feel an immense stare that was making his body shudder under the alpha.

There it was again the same feeling, of something that's increasing in the pit of his stomach. He couldn't grasp what's actually it is. Yet it feels so familiar in some way.

As for hyunjin, Felix looks adorable as always. His doe eyes stared at him confusedly with a frightened look. He was chewing on his lips like he would do when he is nervous or something. The closer he gets to the omega, he felt something build up in him. And he knew what exactly it is. It's his needs. Only Felix can make him feel that way. It's like he is dipping in honey, it's so sweet, he wants to taste and devour. His small figure, his tiny petite body is so Tempting. Nonetheless he was worried about felix cause he was acting strange

Hyunjin put his palm on his forehead "you are hot, are you sure-"

"I-am okay i just want to go" Felix stuttered and looked down

He expected hyunjin to step back but he stepped closer, making him stare back at him. Hyunjin was towering on him making him feel weak on his knees. He should stay away from him or everything could go wrong but why can't he, he couldn't utter a single word nor move his body a single inch

They stayed silent just staring at each other, like they got sucked in a bottle and it was so packed resisting to move their bodies.

Felix eyes rolled back and a soft moan left his mouth as soon as hyunjin put his knees in the middle of felix's legs and grazed his boner.

'that's fucked up' Felix thought

He was hard.

And hyunjin ...

He is leaning closer, like he knew what he is doing but felix can't resist it too. His chest heaved as he stared at hyunjin with soft wide doe eyes. His eyelashes flutters on his rosy cheeks.

"Pretty" hyunjin mumbled, his hand goes to felix face and touched his warm skin and Felix couldn't hold it anymore and leaned into his touch, purring like a cat.

His other hand was on the wall behind them, and Felix was caged under him. He leaned closer until he reached Felixs neck.

Oh god...

This is heavenly good. Felix doesn't remember when he felt this good. It's been four years since he got intimate with someone and the last was hyunjin. And now he can grasp what he is feeling... Its need. He is horny. And he was having it and enjoying it with the same person he has feelings for. Again

It's like they are still in that phase when they were sneaking and finding time to make out with each other or fuck. It's the same.

It feels nice.

He could feel his breath on his neck lingering for some time until his fingers clutch hyunjins coat, his body shudder as hyunjins teeth nibble on his soft skin. He sucked on the spot and licked it last and pulled back just a little to look at the mark he draw on felix skin. It was red brown, and it's fucking hot how felix reacting to it.

He glanced at him again, seeing him breathless turning him on so much. And his knee was still giving pressure on his boner. Making Felix squirm under him with need.

Both wanted to do a lot, they could see in each others eyes how lustful it looks. It's so erotic.

He believes it's not the day his kids could meet his friends but how wrong he was again

"Mommy.."

Felix eyes went wide after he heard the same voice again, and snapped out of I'm the trance and he quickly pushed hyunjin and looked at his back.

There was Hyeon, who was crying and calling for him. He was also looking around like he got lost. By this time his friends were also aware of the small kid who happened to stumble on the balcony searching for his mom.

His voice was wobbling and he looked scared. He saw hyunjin look at his back at hyeon.

"M-mo- mommy"

He couldn't stay there and watch his kid cry, he quickly went to the boy whose face was all wet and swollen due to crying.

His heart break looking at him, He swooped him in his arms and hugged him to his chest, as he was still crying. Others gathered around them including hyunjin, everyone was looking confused, with worry for the kid.

"Shh don't cry" he kissed his head and started to pat his back to calm him. The way he was crying made Felix tear up a little bit.

Hyeon seems to calm down, just small hiccups coming out of his lips. He still didn't let go of felix, and hugged him tightly. He must be so frightened.

"Mommy" he heard Hyeon mumble with his wavering voice, he kissed him again "I'm here, baby, I'm here now. sorry for leaving you" he spoke in his soothing voice. He could feel all of their gazes but they stayed silent.

"Tell me baby why are you here? Where is Jinnie?" He asked, Hyeon pulled to look at felix and Felix cooed at his son. He wiped his tears that now Hyeon started talking again "j-jinnie was crying and wanted to see you i-i was looking for you and I got lost"

His words weren't that clear and comes out blabbering, but he understands it while others don't.

"I will look for yoojin, stay here" Minho told and left

Chan told Felix to sit so he would feel more comfortable while Hyeon is in his arms.

"Did I make mommy worry?" He asked, his doe eyes brimmed with tears again and Felix shook his head "you shouldn't have left noonas side, baby. You did get lost"

"No scolding" Hyeon whined and hugged Felix again "I'm not scolding you"

It was cute. Everyone's heart melting looking at them. They were curious and confused a lot. Why is he calling Felix mom... Does Felix have an alpha? Why didn't he tell anyone? When he has kids? Or he just adopted?

There were a lot of questions going through their heads but they need to wait.

Hyunjin was having trouble, he was confused and his heart was breaking at the same time. He can't believe what he is seeing. He can't comprehend what was going on. Felix.... His Felix has a kid.. not one but twins.

Cause those twins are so familiar to him. He knew them.

Does Felix have an alpha?

His heart was shattering, though he was prepared at some point before he met Felix after years that maybe he will have an alpha beside him. But kids too. He wasn't ready.

Did he lose his Felix... The thought breaks him, it's like he will fall to the ground. It hurts so much. 

How ironic, he had met those kids two times and it's the third time, it's just so different this time is so shocking.

After just a moment, Minho came back with a kid in his arms who was not crying but looked so sad. Hyunjin recognised him as Jinnie, more as a little one. But others were baffled as hell after seeing another kid who lit up just seeing Felix with Hyeon

"Mommy!" He yelled and ran into Felix's lap just when Minho put him on the ground.

Felix smiled brightly as he saw his second son, and felt at ease having both of his kids in his arms close to him.

"I'm sorry for leaving you for that long" he said, feeling guilty as he saw how both reacted. They missed him so much.

It doesn't take yoojin to feel joyful just after a crying session.

"I ate three muffy" yoojin said out of nowhere to Felix who gasped "you did? That's a lot" he said smiling at his giggling son, and poked his nose making him giggle more.

By this time Hyeon was also quiet down and was staring at everyone around.

Felix saw that and how unexpected it was, he didn't want them to meet like this but there he is now.

"Do you wanna meet my friends?" Felix asked both of them, and then looked at their friends who were surrounding them some were sitting and some were standing waiting for answers. They weren't as curious in their whole life as now.

It's a whole new thing.

Both twins nodded their heads. Yoojin was giggling and playing with Hyeons shirt he was wearing.

He still doesn't know how to tell them, that the kids are his, and what if they asked who the father is.. what he should tell.

He looked at the nearest person who was seungmin and pointed at him "this is seungmin"

Twins cutely waved at him and all of them cooed at how cute they looked. He introduced them all one by one until it was hyunjins turn who was at the back.

"Handsome uncle!" Yoojin cheered, smiled widely and ran to hyunjin, who bent down to his level cause yoojin is really so cute to ignore and he smiled at the yoojin "hi" hyunjin waved too slowly...... until he realised something that.... Made his heart skip a beat and he saw how everyone was looking at him

Their eyes were wide just like him.

"Mommy he bought us ice cream" Hyeon told, yoojin went back in his mother's lap again and settled on it looking at everyone.

"He looks like fos" Hyeon said suddenly bringing everyone's attention.

Jeongin tilted his head "me?"

"Yeah he does" Felix laughed and jeongin pouted "why are you laughing?"

"He is saying you look like a fox" Felix explained

And both twins started to giggle including everyone. They don't have to ask more questions not when they are getting close with twins who are now happily talking to everyone. It seems like everyone will love his kids. They already looked so whipped. They can't seem to get over the kids anytime. They all are surrounding both of them talking with them and the twins seem to enjoy it a lot. Those two are adorable.

"Where is hyunjin?" Changbin asked, looking around

Chan, changbin and Minho went to the place, they stopped their car and went outside just as they thought, there was a grey car outside of a garage. Even though it's abandoned now it still has nostalgic feelings, they have spent days and nights here and it's the most exciting place they have. And precious and whenever someone gets sad or having a moment they all came here. It just calms their minds.

And there he was leaning onto the reeling of the room where they sat and watched races.

He heard the sound of his friends coming and stands beside him without uttering a word.

While he has tears running down his face from happiness, guilt, regret, sadness, every emotion crowding his mind

"They are my kids, aren't they?"

His voice sounds so sad, yet his lips are curving upwards. Everyone's eyes soften

"Yoojin just looks like you, it's hard not to catch that" Chan told, snaking his hand around hyunjin who leaned and put his head on his hyungs shoulder

"And I met them two times before, you know when we were in Australia for a wedding and i went outside, and bought ice cream? I met them there and bought them ice cream. And now when we had a meeting with lawyers and i was coming home i met them again and i bought them ice cream even that day. I met my kids before I even know they are mine. I don't know how should I feel... I am so sorry."

He was crying and smiling at the same time. Others don't know what he was feeling exactly but they knew it was something more, and they just need to listen and comfort their best friend.

"You knew it Minho?" Changbin asked and Minho nodded "i even punched him" Minho replied smirking at hyunjin who gasped "it was for that..."

Minho nodded, hyunjin looks so vulnerable right now. Looks so cute... If you could say. Going through a total crisis as what he expected cause he knew hyunjin will be happy and will take care of his kids and Felix.

Suddenly hyunjin stepped back and gasped making everyone worried

"Hyung..."

"What?" Some of them said

"I am a father...."

They started laughing, "took you long stupid"

He smiled brightly.

Buy me a new album! I gave a double update!

🙊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 3.1K 52
Seungmin X Stray Kids | Mature Content | Omegaverse ~~~~~~ Seungmin isn't your normal Omega who works as an escort, well, he is an escort but that's...
259K 10.9K 42
Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who doesn't want to trust anyone. But what i...
30.6K 1.4K 11
A trip to paradise, going exacly as planned. They even meet a couple of cute boys. Nothing bad is going too happen... Right? (Credits to @ultimateka...
13.1K 424 29
โ™งโ™งโ™งโ™งโ™ง Jeongin moved to a new city, meaning a new school. He made his best attempt to stay away from people because he thought he "didn't fit in." He...